Believe or Dont Believe, this video will make you think

Stretch
this one should be in the "those bastards" thread, however............

Believe or Dont Believe this video will make you think - million FEMA Coffins - Why?

YouTube - Believe or Dont Believe this video will make you think - million FEMA Coffins - Why?

Twila
those are suppose to be coffins? They look like totes

Stretch
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

those are suppose to be coffins? They look like totes

they're too big for totes....kinda reminds me of the 25 million bodybags the us gov ordered.............

Just when you thought it couldn't possibly get any sicker, it was recently discovered (and announced on Art Bell's show 3-19-99) that your government - the USofA - has ordered 25 million body bags. The country's second largest manufacturer of these products, DOW Chemical, has now confirmed this order as taking place in August of 1998.

Did you or do you understand the depths of that statement?

That quantity, 25 million, is ten times more than all those men and women killed in all US wars COMBINED! (Civil War, World War I, World War II, Korea, Viet Nam, Desert Storm, 1812, Revolution, Spanish American War).
25 Million Body Bags

In August of 1998, Dow Chemicals who are a global science and technology based company that develops and manufactures a portfolio of chemical, plastic and agricultural products and services, confirmed that the US Government purchased 25 million body bags from them. Why do they need so many?
25 Million Body Bags - Why So Many?

Scott Free
I have to admit this is all pretty creepy but it is most probably the result of the American's collapsed political system than some sinister plot. I expect the coffins and body bags were ordered because of a lobby or as a political favour. Maybe FEMA found itself with too much money and had to spend it for fear of receiving less in the next budget?

Stretch
Quote: Originally Posted by Scott Free View Post

I have to admit this is all pretty creepy but it is most probably the result of the American's collapsed political system than some sinister plot. I expect the coffins and body bags were ordered because of a lobby or as a political favour. Maybe FEMA found itself with too much money and had to spend it for fear of receiving less in the next budget?

well. when you take into account all the crap that is happening.....or about to happen.....dont forget, these "pricks in power" have access to privileged infomation, be it historical, astrological, geographical, scientific or whatever, if something is going to happen and its catastrophic, "they" aint gunna tell us. Why would "they"?

Twila
Quote:

Why would "they"?

The anarchy that would result would be horrific.

Stretch
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

The anarchy that would result would be horrific.

exactly

tracy
The order was placed a decade ago and things still seem reasonably ok down here.

lone wolf
One li'l ol' tsunami hitting the eastern seaboard would call for all those plactic boxes, bodybags and more. Were you ever a Boy Scout?

Stretch
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

One li'l ol' tsunami hitting the eastern seaboard would call for all those plactic boxes, bodybags and more. Were you ever a Boy Scout?

or a super volcano........

Scott Free
Quote: Originally Posted by Stretch View Post

well. when you take into account all the crap that is happening.....or about to happen.....dont forget, these "pricks in power" have access to privileged infomation, be it historical, astrological, geographical, scientific or whatever, if something is going to happen and its catastrophic, "they" aint gunna tell us. Why would "they"?

You bet. There has never been a war that wasn't planned.

L Gilbert
They look like upside down recycling bins near a concrete plant or something to me. *shrugs*