Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I've never really paid too much attention to the squabbling in the Middle East. I know back in the day like maybe 20 years ago the Israelis were deemed to be the good guys, while the Arabs were just a bunch of pariahs. Seems like there's been a major about face since then!???

No, it is the same pile of shit with groups like Hamas still claiming they want to eradicate Israel and the rest of the Muslim world busy killing one another off.

gopher
No Party Affiliation

I've never really paid too much attention to the squabbling in the Middle East. I know back in the day like maybe 20 years ago the Israelis were deemed to be the good guys, while the Arabs were just a bunch of pariahs. Seems like there's been a major about face since then!???

True. But then, the truth has always been there though kept a secret for too long:

https://archive.org/details/AlbertEi....December41948

Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine ...

https://archive.org/details/ByWayOfDeception

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....4,203,200_.jpg

All of these truthful writings were done by Jewish scholars.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2

DaSleeper
+1
More fakebook memes from the local Facebook addict

For those that think Canada's gun control laws are working so good?

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/string-of...lice-1.2749765

Again demographics....................the elephant in the room that nobody wants to acknowledge....

taxslave
Free Thinker
+2
And no honest law-abiding citizen had the ability to protect themselves during all this. The police, as usual arrive after the fact.

spaminator
Sickening ‘Active Shooter’ game outrages Parkland high school parents
Associated Press
More from Associated Press
Published:
May 28, 2018
Updated:
May 28, 2018 12:15 PM EDT
Courtesy: STEAM
MIAMI — An upcoming computer video game that would let players re-create school shootings by stalking school hallways and racking up kills has been condemned as insensitive and inappropriate by the parents of students who were killed during the school massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High.
The game is titled “Active Shooter” and slated for a June 6 release. It’s branded as a “SWAT simulator” that lets players choose between being an active shooter terrorizing a school or the responding SWAT team. It was published by the company Acid.
The Miami Herald reports Acid said in a blog post that its game doesn’t promote violence and that it might remove the shooter’s role.
Ryan Petty, father of a student killed during the Feb. 14 massacre, called for the release to be cancelled.

Sickening

Colpy
Conservative
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You're starting to get it.

Walter
+2
MAGA

NRA Membership Soars Past 6 Million Mark | The Daily Caller

JamesBondo
+1
I guess all those things that Hoid said were false.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

I guess all those things that Hoid said were false.

Who?

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Who?

He means "Waldo"

JamesBondo
whos waldo?
i meant hoid

Who?

Nope.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Sickening ‘Active Shooter’ game outrages Parkland high school parents
Associated Press
Published:
May 28, 2018
Updated:
May 28, 2018 12:15 PM EDT
Courtesy: STEAM
MIAMI — An upcoming computer video game that would let players re-create school shootings by stalking school hallways and racking up kills has been condemned as insensitive and inappropriate by the parents of students who were killed during the school massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High.
The game is titled “Active Shooter” and slated for a June 6 release. It’s branded as a “SWAT simulator” that lets players choose between being an active shooter terrorizing a school or the responding SWAT team. It was published by the company Acid.
The Miami Herald reports Acid said in a blog post that its game doesn’t promote violence and that it might remove the shooter’s role.
Ryan Petty, father of a student killed during the Feb. 14 massacre, called for the release to be cancelled.

Sickening

They are 30 years late in getting mad.

Remember the outrage when Mortal Combat hit arcades (if you are old enough to remember arcades)? Blood in a video game.

Was the outrage 30 years ago valid?

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

whos waldo?
i meant hoid

Hoid is a reincarnation of waldo
Like waldo he just shoots of his mouth without evidence or a link and expects everyone to believe his bullshit!
Last edited by DaSleeper; May 29th, 2018 at 09:27 AM..

Hoid

MAGA

Justin Beiber has 100 million followers on twitter.

JamesBondo
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Justin Beiber has 100 million followers on twitter.

How many have served?

Tecumsehsbones

MAGA

Except that the NRA doesn't release its membership, so they can make up anything they want.

Hoid
They have Trump inauguration crowd numbers

Colpy
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Except that the NRA doesn't release its membership, so they can make up anything they want.

A quick look at their yearly budget will give you the idea they ain't lying.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

A quick look at their yearly budget will give you the idea they ain't lying.

That just says in 2004 they had. . . let's call it 70 million in dues. To get membership, you'd have to know what the dues are, what the classes of dues are (e.g., full, lifetime, annual, senior citizen, discount, &c.). So your very cool, colorful chart actually says pretty nearly nothing.

Got some better numbers for you. In 2014, the NRA reported $128 mil in dues. According to their website, dues are a little over $25 a year, averaging multi-year memberships. So assuming there are no discounts beyond those listed, let's call it $25. a little simple math, and you got a little over 5 million members. Six million now is plausible, seeing as how more sick freaks sign up with every mass murder. But I would like to know who audits their statements.

Not enough to research it more'n three minutes, mind.

Colpy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

That just says in 2004 they had. . . let's call it 70 million in dues. To get membership, you'd have to know what the dues are, what the classes of dues are (e.g., full, lifetime, annual, senior citizen, discount, &c.). So your very cool, colorful chart actually says pretty nearly nothing.

Got some better numbers for you. In 2014, the NRA reported $128 mil in dues. According to their website, dues are a little over $25 a year, averaging multi-year memberships. So assuming there are no discounts beyond those listed, let's call it $25. a little simple math, and you got a little over 5 million members. Six million now is plausible, seeing as how more sick freaks sign up with every mass murder. But I would like to know who audits their statements.

Not enough to research it more'n three minutes, mind.

Thanks for that.

Dead on, except I'm not sure I'd call them "sick freaks". More likely they are people that want to get involved in defending their Second Amendment rights at a time in which they are threatened.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Thanks for that.

Sho thang.

Quote:

But I'm not sure I'd call them "sick freaks".

Of course you wouldn't. You think they're members of a "civil rights organization." Who just think it's tasteful to sign up for a group which supports no-background-check purchases of semiautos and bump stocks immediately after a mass murder.

Quote:

More likely they are people that want to get involved in defending their Second Amendment rights at a time in which they are threatened.

Nowhere near as threatened as they were when Ronald Reagan was Governor of California.

petros
Speaking of sick freaks, I'm glad Charles Manson didn't have access to guns.

spaminator
Run him over: Cop suspended for comment about school massacre survivor
Associated Press
Published:
May 29, 2018
Updated:
May 29, 2018 6:24 PM EDT
David Hogg, a senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, poses for a photo at Pine Trails Park, Tuesday, May 29, 2018, in Parkland, Fla. (AP Photo/Wilfredo Lee)
COCONUT CREEK, Fla. — A Florida police department has suspended an officer for writing on Facebook that a student activist who survived a shooting massacre should be run over by a car.
Coconut Creek Police Chief Albert Arenal announced Tuesday that he has suspended Brian Valenti for five days without pay for posting a comment about Marjory Stoneman Douglas High senior David Hogg. The student had organized Friday a “die in” at the Publix supermarket chain over its support of a pro-NRA gubernatorial candidate.
Valenti posted he hoped “some old lady loses control of her car in that lot” under a photo of Hogg.
Valenti deleted the post. Union representative Rod Skirvin told the South Florida SunSentinel the 45-year-old veteran officer was sorry for his actions.
Seventeen people died in the Feb. 14 shooting.
Run him over: Cop suspended for comment about school massacre survivor | Toronto Sun

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

More kids likely drown at the beach in 2 months than get shot in school in 10 months.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation

More kids likely drown at the beach in 2 months than get shot in school in 10 months.

Oh well, that's all right then.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Oh well, that's all right then.

Well, no as any sensible person would realize, but why the hue and cry about shootings and not drownings?

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Where is the outcry to ban swimming, or registering your pools, mandating water wings

DaSleeper
+2

Well, no as any sensible person would realize, but why the hue and cry about shootings and not drownings?

Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Where is the outcry to ban swimming, or registering your pools, mandating water wings

But....but...but....Swimming pools were not invented to kill.....they will say...

As if you are less dead if you die by drowning