Democracy

Andem
Free Thinker
#1
Democracy has never existed in Canada. It's a mental state of mind Canadians have from being able to vote. But the person voted into power never actually has true power. Canada's head of state has that power. The queen.

Upon completion of obtaining power in the dominion of Canada, our country will completely cut all ties with britain and her allies.

The country shall become a republik and after extensive planning, conquering of some northern states of the united states will commence.
 
Anonymous
#2
Uh yeah.. ok first of all the united states of america could pull more people out of it's ass in 5 minutes than the population of Toronto. And all this Canadian natiolism is pathetic. It's a british colony get over it. And most Canadians think you're a f***ed up crack head anyways. So when you and your blurry eyed friends try to take over the U.S give me a call. Until then shut the f*** up.
 
czardogs
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Anonymous

Uh yeah.. ok first of all the united states of america could pull more people out of it's ass in 5 minutes than the population of Toronto. And all this Canadian natiolism is pathetic. It's a british colony get over it. And most Canadians think you're a f***ed up crack head anyways. So when you and your blurry eyed friends try to take over the U.S give me a call. Until then shut the f*** up.

Spoken like a true yankee doodle.
 
firestarter
#4
I don't get it we are more or less run by the US so what is the difference if we become another state. Maybe in the end we will be better off. It is not like the Canadian goverment has done all that much for the west through the years.
How are we expected to back our country when our country will not back up there western provinces. Look what they have done caving in with the timber in our country.
 
JamesBondo
#5
1
1
1
1
 
spilledthebeer
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Andem View Post

Democracy has never existed in Canada. It's a mental state of mind Canadians have from being able to vote. But the person voted into power never actually has true power. Canada's head of state has that power. The queen.

Upon completion of obtaining power in the dominion of Canada, our country will completely cut all ties with britain and her allies.

The country shall become a republik and after extensive planning, conquering of some northern states of the united states will commence.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hey Andem...............how are you enjoying your visit to our planet????????????????????????????????


Cdn democracy is more solid than most!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Though it is QUITE UNFORTUNATE that the LIE-beral ersion of democracy is a wounded thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As proof one only has to look PM Harper proroguing parliament because LIE-berals and NDP did a deal with Separatist Bloc heads


that would have given the Separatists veto power over ANY legislation proposed in Cdn parliament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



That deal- that would have given Separatists CONTROL over our parliament - was killed by the Governor General after she decided



that the deal was so SLIMY that it REQUIRED an election BEFORE LIE-berals could hand over such power to Bloc head political



vandals!!!!!!!!!!!



LIE-berals REFUSED to take part in an election where they would have to defend the deal to voters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And the fact that the Bloc heads can be elected and take their seats in parliament - instead of being put into jail is a sign of political



maturity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
MHz
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by firestarter View Post

I don't get it we are more or less run by the US so what is the difference if we become another state. Maybe in the end we will be better off. It is not like the Canadian goverment has done all that much for the west through the years.
How are we expected to back our country when our country will not back up there western provinces. Look what they have done caving in with the timber in our country.

30M people too many, we would lower their standard of living if they took us all in. As it is they get what they want at pennies on the dollar.
 

Similar Threads

3
Direct Democracy
by I think not | Jun 11th, 2005
2
Democracy: a brief guide
by Paranoid Dot Calm | Jan 29th, 2005
0
Help Ukrainian democracy!!!
by ukraine2004 | Dec 5th, 2004
75
The end of US democracy?
by Haggis McBagpipe | Dec 1st, 2004