Marijuana will be legal in September 2018

MHz
How will they make out once 'the change' has happened. What pot really needs is some sort of Johnny Appleseed to throw some seeds around and good luck in trying to stop the spread of this weed. Might not be the best quality but it won't be low quality either.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilko View Post

Little will change-the people who say they're 'going to start smoking once it's legal' won't last long unless they buy the cheapest/weakest crap out there most weed these days is too strong for anyone over 35.

Give your head a shake . That weed nowadays is bred produced and smoked by people over fifty.

darkbeaver
Republican
+1
Who cares?

Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilko View Post

Little will change-the people who say they're 'going to start smoking once it's legal' won't last long unless they buy the cheapest/weakest crap out there most weed these days is too strong for anyone over 35.

It,s been legal where I live since 1972,3,6 ,mid seventys. Under several international laws of long standing, not associated with any modern nutty convention, same as apples or brussel sprouts. Why have brussel sprouts been legal when cannibis hasn,t, I occasionally smoke birch bark as well? When your government decides what you will eat drink or smoke are they on your side?
It,s the sprout smokers you gotta worry about. Lately I,ve been eating my nephews brownies. The cannabutter is very nice for arthuritis.
Keeps the squeaking in the background so you can hear the commercials. Canaibis is perhaps one of the best medicinals kept from the captive public to the advantage of the snakeoil merchants. Alopathic medicine isn,t medicine. Have a glass of CHEMO with me. Soon as you swallow that shjt yer done, it kills the cancer cuz it kills you the host, any weed killer can do that. If you,re suffering the cost of CHEMO why not try much more affordable weed killers.

MHz
The stems filter moonshine real good and hemp leaves make excellent cigarillos. Pick the less stinky ones to grow. Throw the butts out the back door and harvest the plants after the first freeze, repeat yearly as needed.

darkbeaver
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

The stems filter moonshine real good and hemp leaves make excellent cigarillos. Pick the less stinky ones to grow. Throw the butts out the back door and harvest the plants after the first freeze, repeat yearly as needed.

You have missed the most important threat of the plant, it,s fiber. Wood dosen,t even show up on the same scale. The plant is recorded in numerous old documents as a gift from god, and it is.

Very ancient high tech.

MHz
It disguises itself as black dust when it dies, dust that is able to make something similar that is either bigger or smaller depending on which way the wind is blowing.

The document it was (most likely) written on paper from said plant, it is much older than the pen, let alone the ink. Ink is probably available from the seeds and a stir-stick that can use earth-sciences data-base as the recipe book.

Cough, . . . no link available at the moment.

darkbeaver
Republican

It disguises itself as black dust when it dies, dust that is able to make something similar that is either bigger or smaller depending on which way the wind is blowing.

It what? The oil that Jesus was annointed with? It was in the mix Mega Hurts.

Just what is the active ingrediant in christs annoinment story. He was just a high rollin pothead.

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

It what? The oil that Jesus was annointed with? It was in the mix Mega Hurts.

Just what is the active ingrediant in christs annoinment story. He was just a high rollin pothead.

Of course he spoke truth, the pot brings it outta you.

MHz
+1
In my case it was a manure pile, 2 work horses against 1 bear, whose tracks scared me the day before, went flying through the air into the canyon. We all decided it was better if we didn't go check to see if he was okay. My first steering wheel was the brass horns on the harness said work-horse, they were as tall as I was. Sliding down the far side of the grainy was how I got on his back without a lift. Horses, 'stay here' even better than dogs, just saying the bush is full of things to do.

Shirley you don't think I got to be the person I am today without one or two plans going haywire do you, Dear? I can only fix something if I am the one to break it

darkbeaver
Republican
+1

In my case it was a manure pile, 2 work horses against 1 bear, whose tracks scared me the day before, went flying through the air into the canyon. We all decided it was better if we didn't go check to see if he was okay. My first steering wheel was the brass horns on the harness said work-horse, they were as tall as I was. Sliding down the far side of the grainy was how I got on his back without a lift. Horses, 'stay here' even better than dogs, just saying the bush is full of things to do.

My first summer job was rock pickin with old mary the Belgion Bitch, fukkin horse fukkin near killed me.

Midday, lunch , you could not stop her clock. She would ignore your wishes with complete immunity, bearing in mind the tweleve hundred pound advantage, she owned me.

MHz
+1
I've seen a guy get kicked square in the nuts by a horse, it looked back, wham, dropped him like he was a brick. The herd did the wise thing an ran a few 100 yards away and the one that punted did a few roll. Mike could see all that from his vantage point. I stood by and finished my beer and then asked him if he was okay. He didn't move but mumbled something about needing a gun so I knew he had the motivation to get back to the truck. The rest of the day got worse for everybody and we were about 12 hours late for supper.

Days off are a bitch sometimes.

darkbeaver
Republican
She was actually smarter than I was.The rest of the summer was better once the brains in the cooperative had been established. I had been subordinated to an old horse.

I've seen a guy get kicked square in the nuts by a horse, it looked back, wham, dropped him like he was a brick. The herd did the wise thing an ran a few 100 yards away and the one that punted did a few roll. Mike could see all that from his vantage point. I stood by and finished my beer and then asked him if he was okay. He didn't move but mumbled something about needing a gun so I knew he had the motivation to get back to the truck. The rest of the day got worse for everybody and we were about 12 hours late for supper.

Days off are a bitch sometimes.

So you really are human, sweet.

MHz
+2

My first summer job was rock pickin with old mary the Belgion Bitch, fukkin horse fukkin near killed me.

Midday, lunch , you could not stop her clock. She would ignore your wishes with complete immunity, bearing in mind the tweleve hundred pound advantage, she owned me.

With me it was the stone-boat, My 2 older (asshole) brothers were dragging their feet behind and wouldn't let me so I went to the front and tried it. Soon as my feet hit the soil it sucked me under the sled. When I fell I fit into the plough furrow and the boat was above. Shocked the shit out of them to see me come out, dad too once they alerted him. Same horse was pulling the boat. The near part means it was a learning exercise.

She was actually smarter than I was.The rest of the summer was better once the brains in the cooperative had been established. I had been subordinated to an old horse.

So you really are human, sweet.

It appears there was some give and take involved.

Unfortunately for both of us, lol.
We should be born as smart as we are in old age and work backwards till we are 3 years old in old age.

darkbeaver
Republican
+1

With me it was the stone-boat, My 2 older (asshole) brothers were dragging their feet behind and wouldn't let me so I went to the front and tried it. Soon as my feet hit the soil it sucked me under the sled. When I fell I fit into the plough furrow and the boat was above. Shocked the shit out of them to see me come out, dad too once they alerted him. Same horse was pulling the boat. The near part means it was a learning exercise.

It seems we,ve both been selected to witness something or other, certainly I know that I,ve been kept alive by devine provenance, nothing else explains my endurance in the face of horrific taxation. God has something he/she wants me to do.

[QUOTE=MHz;2655201]In my case it was a manure pile, 2 work horses against 1 bear, whose tracks scared me the day before, went flying through the air into the canyon. We all decided it was better if we didn't go check to see if he was okay. My first steering wheel was the brass horns on the harness said work-horse, they were as tall as I was. Sliding down the far side of the grainy was how I got on his back without a lift. Horses, 'stay here' even better than dogs, just saying the bush is full of things to do.

That fukkin horse made me the man I am today. Years later I actually got to dig her grave with a backhoe. I cried and cried, it was terrible

MHz
I 'reviewed' a few christian theology vid in my exile, I'll add then to a thread I already have if you want to chat about anything in the list at the end of this link. It covers the same things I mentioned before but this way you can preview them at your own speed and if you have some questions I can clear them up.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ej...Bq8YYlj2WKm8qX

darkbeaver
Republican
+1
[QUOTE=MHz;2655222]I 'reviewed' a few christian theology vid in my exile, I'll add then to a thread I already have if you want to chat about anything in the list at the end of this link. It covers the same things I mentioned before but this way you can preview them at your own speed and if you have some questions I can clear them up.
https://drive.google.co

My own speed eh? We won,t get there that way. Sometimes I go fast sometimes I go slow most of the time I don,t move at all.

MHz

That fukkin horse made me the man I am today. Years later I actually got to dig her grave with a backhoe. I cried and cried, it was terrible

I would normally say sorry to hear that that but your tears will be laughter when you see the grave give up the same horse, that comes when the Ge:2 version of creation happens in the new earth, Adam will be the first man to exit New Jerusalem at the end of Re:22, beside him will be Eve and behind them will be all their children, as the water comes out pastures are created and the book of life is opened forevermore and the names of all the other flesh that had life on this earth will have it restored with the additional gift that they will be like Adam was in Ge:1 in that as long as they eat they will never dies and they will be able to talk to God and do Adam or any person. The verses are quite convincing.

We moved to town, the dog followed us 2 day later as it was a 7 mile hike, had to take him back as everybody on the block was scared shitless of 'Teddy' (very big border collie)

My own speed eh? We won,t get there that way. Sometimes I go fast sometimes I go slow most of the time I don,t move at all.

3 speeds is enough, I also have a reverse/repeat mode. Somebody with memory issues should find a hobby that doesn't require that thing to be in good working order. The short version is okay too, just too many questions left unanswered.

darkbeaver
Republican
I,am a cat person, I have nothing but contempt for dogs. I seriously avoid dogs. Unless they are cooked properly. The neighbours still haven,t caught on. They,re easy to bait and they taste good.

I never pass up an oportunity to run over a dog .

MHz
+1
Like a dog would let himself be intentionally run over, that is such a silly thought. Cats are cool when there are a few of them.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
+1
When weed becomes legal I garuntee that cocaine use will increase even more.

No more gateway drugs now just drugs.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

And everyone's truth is different

and that is why one must deal with FACTS / evidence........as "truth" is subjective. (and the opposite of LIES)

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1

I,am a cat person, I have nothing but contempt for dogs. I seriously avoid dogs. Unless they are cooked properly. The neighbours still haven,t caught on. They,re easy to bait and they taste good.

I never pass up an oportunity to run over a dog .

I HOPE you are NOT SERIOUS.........

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Of course the only good dog is a dead dog , even Mitt Romney made the dinner ride on the roof .

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Of course the only good dog is a dead dog , even Mitt Romney made the dinner ride on the roof .

that is just plain sick, cruel, and inhumane.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Not at all . Dead dog is simply meat , just like dead cow or dead goat .

darkbeaver
Republican
+1

I,m serious a couple of times a week. I grew up with dogs, my father had the same example of a half lab half german sheppard of three sucessive specimins which he kept for over thirty years. I jest about hating dogs.

JamesBondo
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Just in time for school, y'all!
And if you don't like the price, you can grow your own.
Marijuana legalization Bill C-45 officially passes Senate vote, heading for royal assent
The Senate has voted to accept the latest version of the government’s long-debated legal marijuana legislation, paving the way for the bill to pass into Canadian law.
The Senate voted 52-29 to approve the government’s newest version of Bill C-45 on Tuesday evening.
Bill C-45 now moves to royal assent, the final step in the legislative process. That could occur within days at the government’s discretion. The government’s desire to see home grown marijuana permitted across Canada eventually prevailed, and a proposal from the Senate to allow provinces and territories to ban them has been stripped from the final bill.
“We have witnessed today a very historic vote that ends 90 years of prohibition, that’s historic. It ends 90 years of needless criminalization, it ends a prohibition model that inhibited and discouraged public health, and community health approaches in favour of ‘just say no.’ Approaches that simply failed our young people miserably,” independent Senator Tony Dean said after the vote.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4282677/p...te-passes/amp/

No, it won't, Mentalfloss. So go ****off

Tecumsehsbones
Dude. . .

EagleSmack

White House admits that Obama ate dog meat

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wh...a-ate-dog-meat

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I bet that you shout at the neighbourhood children too, eh pigs?