How Close is the Muslim Brotherhood to the Obama Admin?


Locutus
#1
On Wednesday evening, GBTV unveiled a powerful documentary, “Rumors of War III,” exposing how radical Islamists, including the Muslim Brotherhood, are infiltrating American government at its highest levels. Above is a video clip from the program outlining some of the key players involved.
The following is an overview of each of the Islamist figures who have found their place — in some way, shape or form — at the Obama administration’s table.


Arif Alikahn, Former Department of Homeland Security Assistant Secretary for Policy Development: Now a Distinguished Visiting Professor of DHS and Counterterrorism at the National Defense University, Alikahn also served as Deputy Mayor for Public Safety for the City of Los Angeles where he reportedly derailed the LAPD’s efforts to monitor the city’s Muslim community — particularly its radical mosques and madrassas where certain 9/11 hijackers were said to have received support. He is affiliated with MPAC, which has called the terrorist group Hezbollah a “liberation movement.”


more and video:


Want to Know Just How Close the Muslim Brotherhood Is to the Obama Admin? | Video | TheBlaze.com
 
Goober
Free Thinker
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

On Wednesday evening, GBTV unveiled a powerful documentary,

Glen Beck says it all. I did not review it but I am sure Hitler and Nazi`s came up as well. I am sure he has them under his bed.
 
Liberalman
Free Thinker
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

On Wednesday evening, GBTV unveiled a powerful documentary, “Rumors of War III,” exposing how radical Islamists, including the Muslim Brotherhood, are infiltrating American government at its highest levels. Above is a video clip from the program outlining some of the key players involved.
The following is an overview of each of the Islamist figures who have found their place — in some way, shape or form — at the Obama administration’s table.


Arif Alikahn, Former Department of Homeland Security Assistant Secretary for Policy Development: Now a Distinguished Visiting Professor of DHS and Counterterrorism at the National Defense University, Alikahn also served as Deputy Mayor for Public Safety for the City of Los Angeles where he reportedly derailed the LAPD’s efforts to monitor the city’s Muslim community — particularly its radical mosques and madrassas where certain 9/11 hijackers were said to have received support. He is affiliated with MPAC, which has called the terrorist group Hezbollah a “liberation movement.”


more and video:


Want to Know Just How Close the Muslim Brotherhood Is to the Obama Admin? | Video | TheBlaze.com

I am just watching the GBTV video and with all the sleeper cells living in North America it's going to happen soon when Iran is attacked.

I hear that the riots in Montreal and in California is a test run this is why the law enforcement has to stop this now.
 
Goober
Free Thinker
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Liberalman View Post

I am just watching the GBTV video and with all the sleeper cells living in North America it's going to happen soon when Iran is attacked.

I hear that the riots in Montreal and in California is a test run this is why the law enforcement has to stop this now.

You know that they come for the Liberals first.
 
Liberalman
Free Thinker
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

You know that they come for the Liberals first.

Did you know that most skinheads are Conservatives
 
Goober
Free Thinker
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Liberalman View Post

Did you know that most skinheads are Conservatives

How do you define Conservative
 
gopher
No Party Affiliation
+3
#7  Top Rated Post
Muslim terrorists in the White House? Hmmm ~ sounds like McCarthy's claims about commies in every seat of government in the USA.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

Muslim terrorists in the White House? Hmmm ~ sounds like McCarthy's claims about commies in every seat of government in the USA.



Ah! History repeating itself all over again. We'll have to come up with a new limerick about muzzies hiding in our closets.
 
Highball
+1
#9
The guy dressed in the Uncle Remus costume is really the Local Black Panthers Chapter Director. The lady in the other costume is really Prof. Angela Davis from UCB who teaches Terrorists Tactics. The guy in the cassock is Rev Wright in disguise who is a Peace Advocate.
 

Similar Threads

23
Obama wins NC close in Indy
by Kreskin | May 21st, 2008
0
Egypt holds 80 Brotherhood members
by CDNBear | Feb 17th, 2007