dont renig in 2012

spaminator
don't renig in 2012

http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/TBS/...&videoId=28709

the hosting site isn't allowing me to view the video. I don't know if its blocking my ip address. anyone having better luck?

Goober
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

don't renig in 2012

http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/TBS/...&videoId=28709

the hosting site isn't allowing me to view the video. I don't know if its blocking my ip address. anyone having better luck?

It was in yesterdays Globe and Mail - or Nat Post or CNN - cannot recall - they talked to her and she disagreed that the N Word was derogatory.

She then pulled that one and came up with another bumper sticker.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
Ah yes, the subtle, clever political humour of the moronic American right. Try this link

Don't Renig in 2012 - Racist Obama Sticker

shadowshiv
Free Thinker
+2
#4  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

It was in yesterdays Globe and Mail - or Nat Post or CNN - cannot recall - they talked to her and she disagreed that the N Word was derogatory.

She then pulled that one and came up with another bumper sticker.

Not sure how the word can have any meaning but derogatory anymore. I just wish certain rappers would stop using that word in their songs. If they want people to stop using that word, then everyone should stop using it.

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

Not sure how the word can have any meaning but derogatory anymore. I just wish certain rappers would stop using that word in their songs. If they want people to stop using that word, then everyone should stop using it.

The word is either acceptable or it is not acceptable. Its not acceptable for some and not others.

My vote is int he not acceptable catagory.