It's Climate Change I tell'ya!! IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE!!


B00Mer
+4
#1
Times Square breaking a 47-world record on July 21, 1977

Well at least if the weather is to hot, or to cold it's blamed on climate change. What a bunch of whiney ass pussies this new generation is..

 
B00Mer
-1
#2
BTW, it's 42C here in Laredo, TX today.. Beautiful day...

Engine turned off, enjoying a breeze.. Windows open.. Don't need Air conditioning..

50 years ago we didn't have air conditioning, everyone is so spoiled cry babies..

I wish we would get a solar flair and wipe out all electronics..


 
DaSleeper
#3
https://www.spaceweatherlive.com/en/...3-day-forecast
 
Kreskin
#4
So your argument is that climate change doesn't exist. Correct?
 
pgs
+3
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

So your argument is that climate change doesn't exist. Correct?

It changes daily .
 
Danbones
+3
#6
...and it has for 4.5 billion years.

Say, what ever happened to global warming - I though we were all supposed to be wiped out by that bad ol' boogieman. Oooooh...it's evolved...like "The Thing".


Last edited by Danbones; 1 week ago at 12:30 PM..
 
Danbones
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

So your argument is that climate change doesn't exist. Correct?

If I was you, I'd be more worried about the CO2 being the cause of giant earthquakes.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...d.php?t=164023


Say, what do they use to keep food super cold?
( cold is one half of climate change. Did you know that? )

Yeah, you guessed it! CO2!!!!
Last edited by Danbones; 1 week ago at 12:31 PM..
 
Kreskin
+2
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

If I was you, I'd be more worried about the CO2 being the cause of giant earthquakes.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...d.php?t=164023


Say, what do they use to keep food super cold?
( cold is one half of climate change. Did you know that? )

Yeah, you guessed it! CO2!!!!

I'm more worried about idiots who argue that climate change doesn't exist regardless of the cause.
 
pgs
+7
#9  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

I'm more worried about idiots who argue that climate change doesn't exist regardless of the cause.

Iím more worried by people who think giving government more money will change anything .
 
Kreskin
+2 / -1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Iím more worried by people who think giving government more money will change anything .

Which is no one in this thread.
 
B00Mer
+3
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

So your argument is that climate change doesn't exist. Correct?

My argument is it's called weather and changes around the world every day.

Yes, there is Climate Change.. some man made, some not.
 
Kreskin
+2 / -2
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

My argument is it's called weather and changes around the world every day.

Yes, there is Climate Change.. some man made, some not.

Surely you aren't this stupid.. every day.
 
captain morgan
+5
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Iím more worried by people who think giving government more money will change anything .


Herein lies the root of the problem in that the naive believe that gubmint is the solution to all that ails ya
 
Walter
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

BTW, it's 42C here in Laredo, TX today.. Beautiful day...

Engine turned off, enjoying a breeze.. Windows open.. Don't need Air conditioning..

50 years ago we didn't have air conditioning, everyone is so spoiled cry babies..

I wish we would get a solar flair and wipe out all electronics..


Be careful what you wish for. A solar flare would strand yer rig. Also, it would end up causing many millions to die. Nice pics.
 
Kreskin
-1
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Herein lies the root of the problem in that the naive believe that gubmint is the solution to all that ails ya

You've been listening to hoodwinkers for too long. That's a figment of your imagination.
 
B00Mer
+3
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Surely you aren't this stupid.. every day.

Nope, but obviously you are.
 
B00Mer
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Be careful what you wish for. A solar flare would strand yer rig. Also, it would end up causing many millions to die. Nice pics.

Yup, very aware of what it would do and it your take 10 to 20 years to come back from.
 
taxslave
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

BTW, it's 42C here in Laredo, TX today.. Beautiful day...
Engine turned off, enjoying a breeze.. Windows open.. Don't need Air conditioning..
50 years ago we didn't have air conditioning, everyone is so spoiled cry babies..
I wish we would get a solar flair and wipe out all electronics..

That would also kill the engine in your truck.
 
Twin_Moose
+2
#19
Parts Of Canada Actually Woke Up To Snow And Hail This Morning & Even More Is Expected (PHOTOS)
 
B00Mer
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

That would also kill the engine in your truck.

Trucks.. I own more than one.

But it would be a reset on humanity, guess we would first have to learn to communicate with each other in person..

Grow food and store food.

Mexico and 3rd would countries would fair well over us.

https://www.facebook.com/What.If.sci...6307896181069/
Last edited by B00Mer; 1 week ago at 08:27 AM..
 
taxslave
+3
#21
We are drowning in this dryer than normal summer. Must be all that ice that was in the Arctic ocean until 2013 coming back.
 
pgs
+1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

We are drowning in this dryer than normal summer. Must be all that ice that was in the Arctic ocean until 2013 coming back.

They told us you were in the middle of the worst drought B.C. has ever seen .
 
petros
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

BTW, it's 42C here in Laredo, TX today.. Beautiful day...
Engine turned off, enjoying a breeze.. Windows open.. Don't need Air conditioning..
50 years ago we didn't have air conditioning, everyone is so spoiled cry babies..
I wish we would get a solar flair and wipe out all electronics..

Don't go home. You'll freeze your nuts off.
 
taxslave
+2
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

They told us you were in the middle of the worst drought B.C. has ever seen .

Driest summer on record. ALl 38 years of it.
 
B00Mer
+4
#25
 
Danbones
+1
#26
Arctic waters are actually warmer than Great Lakes right now

Strange but true -- the surface waters in the Beaufort Sea are outpacing Lake Superior when it comes to temperature this summer. In a flip-flop scenario, a monitoring buoy near Prudhoe Bay, north of Alaska, is recording temperatures better suited to Lake Superior, while the lake shivers in temperatures more suited to the Arctic Circle.
https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca...he-great-lakes

An outline of North American Deglaciation with emphasis on central and northern Canada
https://www.lakeheadu.ca/sites/defau...ionOutline.pdf

Well, looky looky...( scroll down a bit) you have that giant warm stretch running down just inside the west coast from the Barents sea and Alaska on down to the western US...

Great Lakes Basin warming faster than other parts of country, new study finds
March 21, 2019

The Great Lakes Basin has warmed more over the last 30 years than the rest of the contiguous United States — and could warm dramatically more by the end of the 21st Century, a new, first-of-its-kind study of how climate change has impacted the Great Lakes region finds.
https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...dy/3226076002/

Well somebodies gone a bit off the edge...
Last edited by Danbones; 6 days ago at 03:35 AM..
 
spilledthebeer
+3
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Times Square breaking a 47-world record on July 21, 1977

Well at least if the weather is to hot, or to cold it's blamed on climate change. What a bunch of whiney ass pussies this new generation is..






And of course that record temperature....................................... ..........


HAS NOTHING TO DO................................................


with the fact that there has NEVER BEEN SUCH A LARGE MAN MADE...............................


concrete heat sink.........................................


in existence before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Even idiot LIE-berals understand that HUGE MASSES of concrete...................................


SOAK UP AND HOLD HEAT.............................................. .


for a LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That is why LIE-berals whine at us to build roof top gardens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


To reduce the size of the heat sink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Author Michael Crichton QUOTES ASSORTED SCIENTIFIC PAPERS................................


THAT PROVE...............................


that much of the global warming we are recording..............................


is due to the fact that weather stations that were built long ago.................................


in forests and farm land.............................................. ................


are NOW SURROUNDED BY CONCRETE SEAS........................................


that are holding huge amounts of heat.............................................. ...



and thus messing up the data!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


With LIE-berals CLAIMING they have "compensated" for the compromised data.........................


but its just LIE-beral FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And a PATHETIC LIE-beral EXCUSE for Gravy Grabbing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
 
taxslave
+1
#28
There was one in the arcric that was placed in the airflow of a large diesel generator station.
 
Danbones
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

I'm more worried about idiots who argue that climate change doesn't exist regardless of the cause.

Paranoid of the facts are ya? ( That's becoming obvious)

You should get help.

FACT
There were two mile high glaciers here, and the seas were between 300 and 400 feet lower than today 10,000 years ago. So, so much for man maid climate change eh, doood.

Talk about Idiots... "real" climate people are not trying to steal the money out of your pockets for the new original sin like you fakenews Believers are.

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released...

...and here is the chart to prove it
The figures reveal that from the beginning of 1997 until August 2012 there was no discernible rise in aggregate global temperatures
This means that the ‘pause’ in global warming has now lasted for about the same time as the previous period when temperatures rose, 1980 to 1996



https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-prove-it.html

LOL IDIOTS indeed.
Last edited by Danbones; 14 hours ago at 07:44 AM..
 
taxslave
#30
Rain again this morning. The long hot dry summer we were promised by the gloom and doomers is not working out so well.