Not just Canada, The USA and The UK - Australia doing the same shit


B00Mer
+4
#1
 
B00Mer
+4
#2
There needs to be a major shake up from the top down of these government institutions

Seems they don't listen to the people any more
 
MHz
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Banksters admitting how fukked up they are and you missed it all. Hahahaah
You really wonder why the title retard fits you so well. You people from the collective really are your own worst enemies.
 
petros
+4
#4
We aren't you parents and this isn't the Christian Communist commune you grew up on.
 
MHz
#5
You fuks are still sucking on a tit or you all die due to a long list of tasks you are incapable of doing for yourself. Enjoy it while you can because you all live in fear that exposure alone will bring it all crashing down. Would I nudge it if I could? That is my one and only stupid question for this site.
 
MHz
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

There needs to be a major shake up from the top down of these government institutions

Seems they don't listen to the people any more

You spelled 'banking institutions' wrong Jewish retard.


Let's start at the top this time, when they start at the bottoms things always get worse rather than better, why fuk around and get nothing done like the last few centuries when the ones sent to the prison islands were hungry and they stole food rather than they killed 100's of millions to make sure the money stays in their bank.
 
petros
+4
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You fuks are still sucking on a tit or you all die due to a long list of tasks you are incapable of doing for yourself. Enjoy it while you can because you all live in fear that exposure alone will bring it all crashing down. Would I nudge it if I could? That is my one and only stupid question for this site.

Do you need a basket of fresh fruit to calm you down until your quickgreens.ca order is delivered?
 
B00Mer
+3
#8
It looks like I am going to have to create a new forum that is moderated.. To get rid of the Islamic retards and MHz's
 
MHz
#9
Nope. Moved onto a bigger and better place.
 
MHz
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

It looks like I am going to have to create a new forum that is moderated.. To get rid of the Islamic retards and MHz's

You go right ahead and do that. The psychopaths of the world need a new home.


You see a lot of Muslims posting here do you??
 
captain morgan
+6
#11  Top Rated Post
All of those pensioners, farmers, soldiers and homeless simply need a nice 2 week family vacation to India.. That will reset the ole compass right quick



 
B00Mer
+3
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

All of those pensioners, farmers, soldiers and homeless simply need a nice 2 week family vacation to India.. That will reset the ole compass right quick

What an embarrassment to Canada..
 
B00Mer
+2
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You see a lot of Muslims posting here do you??

Yeah, your boyfriend Tourch Light and other losers like you
 
MHz
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

What an embarrassment to Canada..

Yes you are, probably to you masters as well.
 
MHz
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yeah, your boyfriend Tourch Light and other losers like you

I'm a Christian, which makes me much more dangerous. 'One' is not 'a lot' unless you are a Jewish psychopath.
 
Jinentonix
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Nope. Moved onto a bigger and better place.

Oooo lebensraum. Ein volk, ein reich eh?
 
MHz
#17
That it?? Beaten and this is what remains. It is an improvement.
 
B00Mer
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

That it?? Beaten and this is what remains. It is an improvement.

Your to busy beaten Touch Light's man tool..

Go play with you Muslims BF
 
B00Mer
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I'm a Christian

You're a liar
 
MHz
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Your to busy beaten Touch Light's man tool..

Go play with you Muslims BF

His keyboard?? Why would I need to do that to put your sorry ass where it belongs??
 
petros
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

His keyboard?? Why would I need to do that to put your sorry ass where it belongs??

Do you want the fresh fruit or not?
 
MHz
#22
Have I indicated in any that I did?
 
Serryah
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post


Okay. So for the seniors, what do you propose since Governments have taken out of the pension plans of many, or companies have reduced the pensions of many, forcing them to be under that line. And then there's others who have decent pensions who still can't afford to live, because living costs are so high. How do you propose fixing that?

For the farmers - a lot of that is due to environment causes, or big companies buying out the little guy to shove their mega-corporate fast growing foods with questionable quality into the ground, or it's because it's not sustainable anymore because the the land has been so overused for so long, it just won't grow things anymore. So what do you want to do to help the farmers? Buy outs? Grants? Aren't those liberal/socialist things?

Homlessness - a BIG issue, and a complicated, complex one. There are some that are homeless not of their own doing, yes. But what about those who choose to be homeless? What about those who could get jobs, but won't (those lazy bastards, am I right?) Drug addicts? And - this ties into the next one - vets?

Speaking of vets - I totally agree, more needs to be done, a LOT more.

What do you think should be done?

Are you willing to pay more in taxes to see them helped, because the money has to come from somewhere and since the Military is a Country based job, and a Government job, in essence they work for us, so we pay them. Considering how little they're paid now, they need a raise, which means... we pay more in taxes.

But remember, if we don't pay more in taxes, if we rob from some other program, that feeds back onto the previous three groups of people because THEY no longer have the social backing to help them.

So... what is YOUR solutions for this problem?


As to the refugees; that's a humanitarian thing, a human decency thing. Unless you want to isolate the country totally, they're just something we have to deal with.

And they want to work, unlike some of our OWN people...
 
Blackleaf
#24
Quote:

Homlessness - a BIG issue

Many homeless people - or tramps as we called them in the non-PC days - in the UK actually sell the Big Issue.
 
taxslave
+2
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

There needs to be a major shake up from the top down of these government institutions
Seems they don't listen to the people any more

It will have to happen from the bottom up.
 
taxslave
+2
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

All of those pensioners, farmers, soldiers and homeless simply need a nice 2 week family vacation to India.. That will reset the ole compass right quick

On the long sufferin taxpayers dime of course. Otherwise it just wouldn't be fun.
 
taxslave
+2
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I'm a Christian, which makes me much more dangerous. 'One' is not 'a lot' unless you are a Jewish psychopath.

So what's the difference between a christian pedophile and a muslim pedophile?
 
taxslave
+3
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Okay. So for the seniors, what do you propose since Governments have taken out of the pension plans of many, or companies have reduced the pensions of many, forcing them to be under that line. And then there's others who have decent pensions who still can't afford to live, because living costs are so high. How do you propose fixing that?
For the farmers - a lot of that is due to environment causes, or big companies buying out the little guy to shove their mega-corporate fast growing foods with questionable quality into the ground, or it's because it's not sustainable anymore because the the land has been so overused for so long, it just won't grow things anymore. So what do you want to do to help the farmers? Buy outs? Grants? Aren't those liberal/socialist things?
Homlessness - a BIG issue, and a complicated, complex one. There are some that are homeless not of their own doing, yes. But what about those who choose to be homeless? What about those who could get jobs, but won't (those lazy bastards, am I right?) Drug addicts? And - this ties into the next one - vets?
Speaking of vets - I totally agree, more needs to be done, a LOT more.
What do you think should be done?
Are you willing to pay more in taxes to see them helped, because the money has to come from somewhere and since the Military is a Country based job, and a Government job, in essence they work for us, so we pay them. Considering how little they're paid now, they need a raise, which means... we pay more in taxes.
But remember, if we don't pay more in taxes, if we rob from some other program, that feeds back onto the previous three groups of people because THEY no longer have the social backing to help them.
So... what is YOUR solutions for this problem?
As to the refugees; that's a humanitarian thing, a human decency thing. Unless you want to isolate the country totally, they're just something we have to deal with.
And they want to work, unlike some of our OWN people...

Other then the refugee problem there is more than enough money in the budget to eliminate all of these problems. Unfortunately our current government would rather fritter our money away on fake climate change and send lots to other countries. A change of government is what is required. One that puts CANADIANS before third world countries.
 
Serryah
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Other then the refugee problem there is more than enough money in the budget to eliminate all of these problems. Unfortunately our current government would rather fritter our money away on fake climate change and send lots to other countries. A change of government is what is required. One that puts CANADIANS before third world countries.


Okay, more than enough money...


Where would the money come from? What part of the budget would you take from to fix the problems?

I agree sending cash to other countries is sometimes questionable, however, some of that cash goes to countries that are where refugees are coming from, meant to help those countries. So the fix isn't so easy there, since refugees are still coming.


Also, "fake climate change" is a matter of opinion. You believe it's fake, I am seeing it enough in my area of Canada to know it's real. I also have no issue, even if climate change "isn't real", to see the Government do more to actually take care of our little bit of the world. Yeah, it's offset by other countries like China and it effin' sucks, but doing what we can still helps. At least we're not adding to the problems.

Unfortunately, NO current political party wants to put Canadian's first. It's either other countries or big companies. And if they're saying they're putting Canadian's first, they're lying.


So...

You still need to answer what would YOU do for each of those problems?
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#30
Nope, it's all Trudeaubama's fault.

See, Canada was a Paradise of hard-working lumberjacks, fishermen, farmers, and trappers and their loving wives who waited for them with hot, hearty, homemade suppers, whiling away their time darning socks and cleaning the cabin, all guarded by stalwart Mounties who would give a fella who had a couple too many a lift home to aforesaid loving wife.

Right up until the EEE-vil Justin Trudeaubama cheated his way into 24 Sussex Drive, raised taxes to 100%, and gave all the money to them EEE-vil brown people so they could smoke dope and rape li'l white girls.

Seriously, that's what you're dealing with, Serryah. Your average Old Stock Canadian has self-hypnotized into believing that's true. It's his reality.

And it's worse down hereabouts.
 

Similar Threads

39
Australia's Differences with Canada
by Curiosity | Sep 17th, 2006
8
Australia to Canada
by Anonymous | Feb 22nd, 2003
3
Australia to Canada
by Anonymous | Jan 7th, 2003