4 dead including pregnant woman after violent 28-hour period in London


B00Mer
#1
4 dead including pregnant woman after violent 28-hour period in London

 
Blackleaf
+1
#2
And what's Sadiq doing about it?
 
taxslave
+2
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

And what's Sadiq doing about it?

Inviting another 1 million foreigners in?
 
taxslave
+2
#4
Sounds like it is time to register knives.
 
MHz
#5
Seems like the UK has a blackout about how many innocents their military is killing outside their borders if this is the only headline that includes multiple deaths of 'innocents'. You seem to have missed the post about how 'radicals ' are created. Seems like the Rothschild Klan are experts at it, see for yourself ...
 
Hoid
#6
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8981296.html

Researchers have suggested that warmer weather may contribute to increases in violent crime. Last year, a senior officer warned that heatwaves increased pressure on police because the public “react very strangely” to the conditions.
 
MHz
#7
Wait till those overheated find out they are poor by design rather than they have to be.
 
B00Mer
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8981296.html
Researchers have suggested that warmer weather may contribute to increases in violent crime. Last year, a senior officer warned that heatwaves increased pressure on police because the public “react very strangely” to the conditions.


OMG Hemer-Hoid is trying to blame crime and violence on Climate Change..

The left is totally fukked now, they are anti-Gun and all the Conservatives have the guns...

THE PURGE!!!
 
B00Mer
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Wait till those overheated find out they are poor by design rather than they have to be.


You're a poor welfare grabbing loser, not by design, but because you're lazy and a stupid lunitic
 
MHz
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

OMG Hemer-Hoid is trying to blame crime and violence on Climate Change..

The left is totally fukked now, they are anti-Gun and all the Conservatives have the guns...

THE PURGE!!!

You need a permanent break from here. 'Researchers' came up with that so all you have to do now to not become a full blown fuktard is show that Hoid was 'the researchers'. Like that will ever fukking happen.
 
MHz
#11
[QUOTE=B00Mer;2739838]You're a poor welfare grabbing loser, not by design, but because you're lazy and a stupid lunitic[/QUOTE]
That gives me lots and lots of time to reply to your posts. How does that make you feel?
 
Blackleaf
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Inviting another 1 million foreigners in?

And making traffic lights less sexist.