Man Accused in Theme Park Flamingo’s Death Is Killed by Truck While Crossing Street


B00Mer
+4
#1  Top Rated Post
Man Accused in Theme Park Flamingo’s Death Is Killed by Truck While Crossing Street in Florida

https://ktla.com/2019/06/28/man-accu...et-in-florida/


I pray the truck makes a full recovery after that tragedy
 
taxslave
+1
#2
Karma. I hope he died slowly.
 
MHz
#3
So much sympathy, obviously he was not a Muslim.
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Karma. I hope he died slowly.

Over a bird while you fully cheer on the unending slaughter of millions of innocent Muslims.
Your stupid level will remain at 10 until you follow the bird and the man you fukking reject from the human race..
 
B00Mer
+2
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

So much sympathy, obviously he was not a Muslim.
Over a bird while you fully cheer on the unending slaughter of millions of innocent Muslims.
Your stupid level will remain at 10 until you follow the bird and the man you fukking reject from the human race..

I wish a Mack truck finds you sooner than later MHz
 
Danbones
#5
With your driving skills I'll guess later.

Just remember, the guy who was hit by the truck wished the flamingo dead first.

Ooooops, Carma.
 
Blackleaf
#6
Why didn't he just use a pelican crossing?
 
B00Mer
+1
#7
 
Blackleaf
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Looks like they've just been to Flamingo Park on the Isle of Wight.
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Looks like they've just been to Flamingo Park on the Isle of Wight.

Can't be. The bird is driving on the correct side of the vehicle.
 
Blackleaf
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Can't be.

Seems that way to me. You just have to look at the little signs...
 
Curious Cdn
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Seems that way to me. You just have to look at the little signs...

It's not a British vehicle.
 
Blackleaf
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It's not a British vehicle.


And it's just been to Flamingo Park on the Isle of Wight.


So that's two facts about it.
 
Curious Cdn
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

And it's just been to Flamingo Park on the Isle of Wight.
So that's two facts about it.

One of those filthy Johnny Foreigner flamingos.

You won't be seeing any more of those, soon.
 
MHz
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I wish a Mack truck finds you sooner than later MHz

Why wait for others to fulfill your psychotic wishes?
 
Blackleaf
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

One of those filthy Johnny Foreigner flamingos.
You won't be seeing any more of those, soon.

Once we become like Canada.
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Once we become like Canada.

You don't even know what that means.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You don't even know what that means.

Yes, I do - Outside the EU with border controls and a limit on immigration.
 
taxslave
+3
#18
Almost. We have a retard for a leader that does not believe in border controls except for white Europeans. Globullism and all.
 
White_Unifier
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I wish a Mack truck finds you sooner than later MHz

You should show some compassion for the mentally ill.
 
White_Unifier
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Yes, I do - Outside the EU with border controls and a limit on immigration.

And protectionism especially in dairy and telecommunications that reduces choice and increases cost among other things.

So, do you really want the UK to become more like Canada? If I were you, I'd be eyeing Hong Kong as a preferable model to emulate, no?
 
Blackleaf
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

And protectionism especially in dairy and telecommunications that reduces choice and increases cost among other things.
So, do you really want the UK to become more like Canada? If I were you, I'd be eyeing Hong Kong as a preferable model to emulate, no?

You want to be ruled by China?
 
White_Unifier
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

You want to be ruled by China?

I meant besides that. At present, Hong Kong operates as an autonomous region. So imagine Hong Kong but without the PRC.

Another example if you can't use your imagineation is Singapore, though it also has more debt. Hong Kong's debt to GDS is around 0.5%, among the best in the world.
Last edited by White_Unifier; Jun 29th, 2019 at 10:45 AM..
 
Curious Cdn
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

I meant besides that. At present, Hong Kong operates as an autonomous region. So imagine Hong Kong but without the PRC.
Another example if you can't use your imagineation is Singapore, though it also has more debt. Hong Kong's debt to GDS is around 0.5%, among the best in the world.

So does Taiwan, for that matter.
 
White_Unifier
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

So does Taiwan, for that matter.

Hong Kong's debt to GDP is 0.05%. Hong Kong's is 31.83%.
http://worldpopulationreview.com/cou...national-debt/

Add to that that Hong Kong has a higher GDP per capita too. While ASEAN countries do enjoy a reputation for free trade a comparatively free movement of people compared to most Western states, Hong Kong and Singapore particularly stand out except that Hong Kong is far more fiscally conservative and perhaps socially conservative too. Hong Kong doesn't even allow gambling for example (though Macou right next door probably doesn't help).
 
Curious Cdn
#25
No "Happy Valley"?
 
White_Unifier
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

No "Happy Valley"?

'Happy Valley'? The UK TV series?
 
Curious Cdn
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

'Happy Valley'? The UK TV series?

The race course ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Valley_Racecourse
 
White_Unifier
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The race course ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Valley_Racecourse

Sorry, I was thinking casinos. I should have included horse racing since definitely people can get addicted to that too. Bad example on my part. Still good debt to GDP ratio though.
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Sorry, I was thinking casinos. I should have included horse racing since definitely people can get addicted to that too. Bad example on my part. Still good debt to GDP ratio though.

... hard working people who are not too greedy ...

Ironic, eh? that they may be a conservative roll model for the material excesses going on in the revolutionary People's Republic.
 
White_Unifier
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

... hard working people who are not too greedy ...
Ironic, eh? that they may be a conservative roll model for the material excesses going on in the revolutionary People's Republic.

Never mind the UK. Canada should learn from Hong Kong.