$1.70 a litre in BC


Hoid
#451
wrf are you talking about?
 
JLM
+2
#452
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

wrf are you talking about?


Can you give us that in English?
 
B00Mer
+3
#453
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Can you give us that in English?

He's probably smoking dope, I mean that's what every good Liberal does these days.. Ya know.
 
Twin_Moose
+4
#454
Gas Prices Will Rise By Up To 8 Cents Per Litre In Several Canadian Provinces

Quote:

This increase in prices is sure going to hurt the wallet. Earlier this year, a survey was conducted and it concluded that one in three BC residents could not afford the expensive gas. The study even found that some people were opting to use public transit instead of driving due to the expense. Gas prices were so high, that two in every five Canadians (44%) were claiming that prices were making it harder to afford necessities.
At one point in time, gas prices in BC were so high, that 60% of Canadians were considering purchasing a more fuel-efficient vehicle to save money.

McTeague did not say when this increase would take place, so better fill up sooner than later if you're in the cities that are affected!...………….Much more in link

Looks like the Carbon tax is doing it's job in BC Breaking it's citizens financially
 
Danbones
+4
#455
Until moral improves, beatings will continue...
 
Hoid
#456
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Gas Prices Will Rise By Up To 8 Cents Per Litre In Several Canadian Provinces



Looks like the Carbon tax is doing it's job in BC Breaking it's citizens financially

Yes the carbon tax that was already in when BC gas prices spiked 30 - 40 cents a liter will now spike the other provinces 8 cents.

Because that makes sense when only white people are discriminated against and climate change is a hoax.
 
Twin_Moose
+2
#457
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Yes the carbon tax that was already in when BC gas prices spiked 30 - 40 cents a liter will now spike the other provinces 8 cents.
Because that makes sense when only white people are discriminated against and climate change is a hoax.


You should really learn to read the articles Hoid BC is on the list to get a raise in pricing
 
Hoid
#458
But we have had one since 2008

thats what caused the 40 cent spike this year
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+4
#459
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

I drive a chevrolet sonic doing 45 to 50 MPG highway.....


I challenge hoid to state what car he drives and post his gas mileage


Someone pls quote me since I'm on his iggy list.......


None of the greeners have ever posted what they drive. I take that back, MF did say he drove a Honda back in the day. Yet they think oil companies owe the government some data. Personally, if you are for a carbon tax, you should be even more ecstatic that the oil companies are further increasing the price.
 
Twin_Moose
+4
#460
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

But we have had one since 2008
thats what caused the 40 cent spike this year

Because you were right and Oil is obsolete and only the ultra elite can afford to have someone squeeze a little out of all the Oil spills in BC
 
taxslave
+4
#461
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Yes the carbon tax that was already in when BC gas prices spiked 30 - 40 cents a liter will now spike the other provinces 8 cents.
Because that makes sense when only white people are discriminated against and climate change is a hoax.

Your version of climate change is a hoax.
 
Danbones
+1
#462
Yes Hoid, your version of "mate change" definately has something missing.

You should never give them so much that they need to make change though. Those children have already been rented they say, so it's likely too much too fast for the poor little "buggers".

Which is it?!
‘Global warming’ causes more illegal immigration —
BUT Illegal Immigration causes less ‘global warming’


Study by UN IPCC lead author Michael Oppenheimer claimed that "global warming" will lead to "mass migration to the U.S." due to alleged future lower crop yields in Mexico by 2080

But wait!

Climate activist Bill McKibben in the LA times claimed that the influx of immigration to the U.S. will REDUCE "global warming" because the new immigrants "would have fewer children" and as a bonus the new immigrants would be LESS likely to "pull the [election] lever for climate deniers."
https://www.climatedepot.com/2019/01...lobal-warming/
Last edited by Danbones; 6 days ago at 08:18 PM..
 
spilledthebeer
#463
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Yes Hoid, your version of "mate change" definately has something missing.

You should never give them so much that they need to make change though. Those children have already been rented they say, so it's likely too much too fast for the poor little "buggers".

Which is it?!
‘Global warming’ causes more illegal immigration —
BUT Illegal Immigration causes less ‘global warming’


Study by UN IPCC lead author Michael Oppenheimer claimed that "global warming" will lead to "mass migration to the U.S." due to alleged future lower crop yields in Mexico by 2080

But wait!

Climate activist Bill McKibben in the LA times claimed that the influx of immigration to the U.S. will REDUCE "global warming" because the new immigrants "would have fewer children" and as a bonus the new immigrants would be LESS likely to "pull the [election] lever for climate deniers."
https://www.climatedepot.com/2019/01...lobal-warming/




I call Bullsh+t on Bill McKibben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It will not matter how many children the illegals have in United States!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


the FACT IS that every time another person plugs into the North American economy..................................



energy consumption GOES UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


More electricity for heating and air conditioning...................................... ...........


more electricity for refrigerators....................................


for hot water and for sewage treatment......................................... .............



and greater demand for water from western aquifers that are already being drained by existing demand........................


and many people end up buying a car.................................


and LIE-berals keep telling us GAS POWERED CARS ARE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But isnt it ODD.........................................


LIE-berals CONDEMN CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But they have NOTHING TO SAY about atv`s............................


riding lawn mowers............................................ ........


leaf blowers.........................................


seadoos........................................... ......


snowmobiles....................................... ......


and things like airplanes......................................... ..........


LIE-berals believe that ONLY YOU ARE A POLLUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR SH+T STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You POLLUTE....................................


but they just play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
MHz
+2
#464
Everybody knows who lives there Right??


https://sputniknews.com/environment/...limate-change/
Study Sees No Solid Evidence for Man-Made Climate Change

A Finnish research duo has evaluated the human contribution to carbon dioxide increase as a meagre 0.01°C out of the last century's total increase of 0.1°C. Instead, clouds were named as the culprit behind climate change.

Climate change is not caused by anthropogenic carbon dioxide emissions, but cloud formations, a study by Turku University researchers Jyrki Kauppinen and Pekka Malmi has claimed.
In their paper, aptly titled “No experimental evidence for the significant anthropogenic climate change”, the Finnish researchers conclude that global temperatures are “practically controlled” by the low cloud cover fraction, whereas “only a small part” of the increased carbon dioxide concentration is anthropogenic.
“During the last hundred years the temperature is increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C”, the Finnish researchers wrote.
According to the Finnish researchers, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) climate sensitivity scale is “about one order of magnitude too high”, because a strong negative feedback of the clouds is missing in climate models.
Despite the presence of monthly temperature anomalies described as “noisy”, the recurrence of decreasing periods in the increasing temperature trend cannot be explained by the monotonically increasing concentration of carbon dioxide and seems to go far beyond the accuracy of the present climate models, the Finnish researchers wrote.
“Because the anthropogenic portion in the increased carbon dioxide is less than 10 percent, we have practically no anthropogenic climate change”, the researchers concluded.
Danish physicist Henrik Svensmark, professor in the Division of Solar System Physics at the Danish National Space Institute (DTU Space) in Copenhagen, previously argued that the climate is controlled by the Sun's activity and cosmic radiation. Svensmark's theory is that cosmic rays' effect on cloud formation has an indirect cause on global warming.
This theory has recently won the support of Kobe University in Japan. After studying sediment from the Gobi desert, the researchers came to the conclusion that when galactic cosmic rays increased during the Earth’s last geomagnetic reversal transition 780,000 years ago, the umbrella effect of low-cloud cover led to high atmospheric pressure in Siberia, causing the East Asian winter monsoon to become stronger.
“New evidence suggests that high-energy particles from space known as galactic cosmic rays affect the Earth's climate by increasing cloud cover, causing an 'umbrella effect'”, the Japanese researchers suggested in their paper titled “Winter monsoons became stronger during geomagnetic reversal”.
Climate change, and its anthropogenic aspect, remains one of the most highly contested scientific issues, with a broad array of opinions and an extremely large degree of uncertainty in scientific literature. The smallest values estimated are very close to zero while the highest go as far as 9 degrees Celsius, with a doubling of carbon dioxide concentration.
 
petros
+4
#465
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Gas Prices Will Rise By Up To 8 Cents Per Litre In Several Canadian Provinces
Looks like the Carbon tax is doing it's job in BC Breaking it's citizens financially

Carbon tax is nothing compared to provincial, municipal and transit tax but it's still ridiculous. Combined it's around 34 cents on a litre above other provinces that have money.
 
spilledthebeer
#466
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Carbon tax is nothing compared to provincial, municipal and transit tax but it's still ridiculous. Combined it's around 34 cents on a litre above other provinces that have money.






YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The carbon tax is just another LIE-beral GRAVY GRAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


All dressed up in FAKE LIE-beral virtue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals actually THINK they can persuade us that being taxed to death..............................


so LIE-berals can BUY VOTES from civil service union HOGS ....................................


who ALREADY HAVE HUGE CARBON FOOT PRINTS...................................


thanks to their SUV`s.....................................


assorted gas guzzling toys such as Seadoos....................................


riding lawn mowers............................................


6o mph bass boats.....................................


snowmobiles......................................


atv`s ..................................................


and those environment ripping airline flights to play GOLF IN FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!


LIE-berals think they can take away our ability to drive to work....................................


so HOGS can continue their carbon spewing ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


if we really were in a climate emergency........................................


then why not put higher taxes on airline flights????????????????????????????????


After all....................................


it IS A HARDSHIP if you cannot get to work............................................


but you can still live nicely if you DONT get to play golf in Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It is just the standard LIE-beral HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
 
petros
+2
#467
175 years ago atmosheric CO2 content was 30ppm shy of all plants dieing from asphyxiation.

Make no mistake, we saved the planet by using fossil fuels.

If it happens again what is the solution? Tap into the quadrillion tonnes of carboniferous rocks from life consuming carbon to create oxygen?
Last edited by petros; 5 days ago at 01:53 PM..
 
Curious Cdn
#468
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

175 years ago atmosheric CO2 content was 30ppm shy of all plants dieing from asphyxiation.
Make no mistake, we saved the planet by using fossil fuels.
If it happens again what is the solution? Tap into the quadrillion tonnes of carboniferous rocks from life consuming carbon to create oxygen?

We'll wait for more hot air to blow in from the West.
 
taxslave
+5
#469
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

We'll wait for more hot air to blow in from the West.

All hot air originates in Ottawa. Sometimes people like hoid regurgitate it.
 
petros
+2
#470
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

We'll wait for more hot air to blow in from the West.

You're from the west. Who did you blow to get yourself east?
 
Danbones
#471
LOL, he's west of half of Canada even where he is now.

and "blow" is just a figure of speech. That's not how he got this far.


Here's why JPMorgan doesn't seem concerned that a ship it owns was just seized with $1 billion of cocaine on board
https://markets.businessinsider.com/...9-7-1028343774

See what some bildge rats can tell you all about the "Blow" they bought with their lunch money.
Last edited by Danbones; 4 days ago at 11:50 PM..
 
captain morgan
+3
#472
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

You're from the west. Who did you blow to get yourself east?


He probably hitch-hiked and 'earned' his way
 
Curious Cdn
#473
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

You're from the west. Who did you blow to get yourself east?

Well, my father's from the West, anyway and you will certainly have driven on roads named after my grandfather. Since I do not work in resource extraction but rather I design mechanisms and extrusion systems for a living, it a goddam good thing I'm not in the West because that simply isn't done, there not is it likely to ever be.
 
captain morgan
+2
#474
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Well, my father's from the West, anyway and you will certainly have driven on roads named after my grandfather.


RR11 TWP 26?



Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Since I do not work in resource extraction but rather I design mechanisms and extrusion systems for a living, it a goddam good thing I'm not in the West because that simply isn't done, there not is it likely to ever be.


Trust me, we don't need you out West
 
spilledthebeer
#475
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

RR11 TWP 26?






Trust me, we don't need you out West




Comrade Curious Cdn is a hard core Red Tory socialist.....................................


who does not understand why Joe Clark..........................................WHO ?????????????????????


is not listed as one of the Fathers of Confederation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Both Comrade Curious and Joe Who are just about old enough to qualify!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We wont discuss the Senility issue.........................................


that is at the heart of all Red Tory policy............................................ ....


as it is not polite to be that disrespectful of ELDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sadly we have proof that Comrade Curious is LESS intelligent....................................... ........


than Joe Clark...........................................WH O?????????????????????????


Since Comrade Curious looks up to and admires.................................


Joe Clark.......................................WHO??? ????????????????????????????????????????????
 
petros
+2
#476
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Well, my father's from the West, anyway and you will certainly have driven on roads named after my grandfather. Since I do not work in resource extraction but rather I design mechanisms and extrusion systems for a living, it a goddam good thing I'm not in the West because that simply isn't done, there not is it likely to ever be.

Cardboard is something we'll never do?
 
petros
+1
#477
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

RR11 TWP 26?
Trust me, we don't need you out West

He's from Regina. I'll find and post his yearbook pictures.
 
MHz
#478
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

175 years ago atmosheric CO2 content was 30ppm shy of all plants dieing from asphyxiation.

Make no mistake, we saved the planet by using fossil fuels.

If it happens again what is the solution? Tap into the quadrillion tonnes of carboniferous rocks from life consuming carbon to create oxygen?

Of course we did Dear. You forgot the link to that wonderfully explored event.
 
petros
+4
#479
Is your Google broken or you can't type anything without adding Jew or Banker for keywords?
 
captain morgan
+2
#480
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Is your Google broken or you can't type anything without adding Jew or Banker for keywords?


"Jewoogle"?
 

Similar Threads

32
Gas Hits A Dollar A Litre
by mrmom2 | Apr 12th, 2005