Arctic Fox trek from Norway to Canada

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Just look at Russell Williams. Born in the UK if I'm correct.

Well he committed his crimes AFTER he emigrated to Canada.

This is quite unlike the UK, which has to accept Romanian gypsy pickpockets and Czech child killers otherwise it would impede EU free movement and the EU Human Rights Act of 1998.

So just not comparable.

The equivalent would be: Canada is in the EU and would have to welcome Williams AFTER he committed his crimes elsewhere, and you wouldn't be able to kick him out because of the EU free movement and the EU Yuman Rites Act 1998.

Yet you expect the British to do all this.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Well he committed his crimes AFTER he emigrated to Canada.
This is quite unlike the UK, which has to accept Romanian gypsy pickpockets and Czech child killers otherwise it would impede EU free movement and the EU Human Rights Act of 1998.
So just not comparable.
The equivalent would be: Canada is in the EU and would have to welcome Williams AFTER he committed his crimes elsewhere, and you wouldn't be able to kick him out because of the EU free movement and the EU Yuman Rites Act 1998.
Yet you expect the British to do all this.

That's okay, then if he commits his crimes AFTER he left the UK..
That's the way that Pakistan feels about their emigrant Groomers in Britain, I dare say. "HA! ha! Your problem, now!!"

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

. . . and I went and I went and I went and they still found me, . . .

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Just look at Russell Williams. Born in the UK if I'm correct.

Did the fox eat him??

You dorks should get a thread. Like you guys care about a fox that isn't being worn, let alone 2 pages worth, lol.

Blackleaf
Quote:

That's okay, then if he commits his crimes AFTER he left the UK..

Maybe Canada should stop ALL immigrants because some of them may cause crime after they arrve.

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Maybe Canada should stop ALL immigrants because some of them may cause crime after they arrve.

Well, certainly the British ones, anyway.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Was that the end of the journey?? I wonder who she was going to find?

Looking for a mate is what read somewhere.

MHz
How about inside the facility that released him. I wonder how many stayed where they were and just called it 'home' instead a place far away that was 'home'?