Man Accused in Theme Park Flamingo’s Death Is Killed by Truck While Crossing Street

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Never mind the UK. Canada should learn from Hong Kong.

I don't wish to live on tofu and miso, squished into vertical egg crates because land is so hard to become by.

Call me irresponsible.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Almost. We have a retard for a leader that does not believe in border controls except for white Europeans. Globullism and all.

A retard replacing an asshole. That is a step up and if you pricks are in control why is everything in need of repair?? Doh pricks have been in control for a long time but let's limit this to 1950 to the present. Did Canada follow the rest of the world or were we the first one to kill democracy.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I don't wish to live on tofu and miso, squished into vertical egg crates because land is so hard to become by.
Call me irresponsible.

I was referring to government's principles of governance, not necessarily the details.

Look at Japan. They borrowed many Western ideas but adapted them to their culture. Why couldn't Canada learn from Hong Kong in the same way? Learn what they do right and adapt it to Canada. Clearly they're doing much better than we are overall.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

I was referring to government's principles of governance, not necessarily the details.
Look at Japan. They borrowed many Western ideas but adapted them to their culture. Why couldn't Canada learn from Hong Kong in the same way? Learn what they do right and adapt it to Canada. Clearly they're doing much better than we are overall.

The Japanese, by the way, are in hawk all the way up to their hachimaki and are hardly a template for anyone but the Greeks.

White_Unifier

The Japanese, by the way, are in hawk all the way up to their hachimaki and are hardly a template for anyone but the Greeks.

True enough. I was referring to the Japan of the Meiji period.

MHz

Really? What about the rest of the world?? Seems to be a pattern there, can you see the cause? Notice NATO aligned nations are the worst of the worst. That a bonus??

taxslave
Maybe because only NATO member countries have the credit rating and economy to pay it back.

Blackleaf

Maybe because only NATO member countries have the credit rating and economy to pay it back.

Greece doesn't.

MHz

Really? What century do you see it being paid off at the rate indicated below??

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Really? What century do you see it being paid off at the rate indicated below??

The US, UK, Greece and Estonia should pull out of NATO if the rest don't start pulling their weight. What's the point of being in a military organisation like NATO if you refuse to meet the required military spending? My thinking is that all the other members are just in it just to be protected by the US and Britain and aren't really interested in doing their bit.