and over at Weakling University...

Mowich
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You're right. 150 years back, nobody knew slavery and genocide were wrong.

Slavery was a well-known practice of many Native American tribes, Tec.

As for your claim of 'genocide', I would have thought that as an educated person you might have come up with a more convincing argument than that old fall-back. We had no Trail of Tears here in Canada. We had no government sanctioned Indian hunts one the most famous being Custer's Last Stand. Our governments at the time made many mistakes in trying to accommodate and aid the natives and for that Canadians today are willingly or not, paying the price. That we should make amends is without question. That we should be continually be condemned for past wrongs without any acknowledgement of all that is being done today does everyone a disservice.

DevinHandy
The thoughts I have looking at such picture and description of the process are like the following. Anything did for a long time and, hope, quickly passing here.

spilledthebeer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DevinHandy View Post

The thoughts I have looking at such picture and description of the process are like the following. Anything did for a long time and, hope, quickly passing here.

OH SAINTS PRESERVE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

MHz, Theend, and J20 have SPAWNED ANOTHER personality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It MUST BE growing very crowded and noisy inside that hopelessly MUDDLED BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!