I'm sick of...

B00Mer
+4
#1  Top Rated Post
Whoever wrote this nails it. Like it or not I think it’s bang on. If you don’t like it, so be it....

I’m sick of Covid-19. I’m sick of black vs. white. I’m sick of Liberals vs. Conservatives I’m sick of gay vs. straight. I’m sick of Christians vs atheists. I’m REALLY sick of the media. I’m sick of no one being allowed to think what they want & feel what they do without offending someone. I am sick of the nosey ass people who call the cops when anyone does anything they don’t approve of. I am sick of blaming the whole for the sins of a few.

We’re one race—the human race. You want to support Trudeau. You do that. It’s your choice. You want to support Scheer. Fine... also your choice! You want to believe in God? Okay, believe in God. You want to believe in magical creatures that fly around & sprinkle fairy dust to make life better? Awesome... you do that.

BUT stop thrusting your beliefs on others & not being able to deal with the fact that they don’t have the same exact mind-set as you. Having our own minds is what makes us all individual and beautiful. If you can’t handle the fact that you may have a friend that has opposing views as you, then you are not any better than the bigots and the racists. I don’t have to agree with everything you believe to be a decent human being & your friend.
Copy and paste if you agree
#beyou #iamwhoiam #youdoyou

DaSleeper
+1
Sooner or later.....You will be assimilated!

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Never//

B00Mer
https://www.facebook.com/An0malyMusi...3144204396059/

NZDoug
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

https://www.facebook.com/An0malyMusi...3144204396059/

I can't be bothered looking as USA is farked no matter what happens.
Greed thru stupidity is the problem and solution.
COVID-19 has just sped up the momentum.

petros
+4
None of your post makes sense.

NZDoug
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

None of your post makes sense.

Does yours?
.................................................. .....
Whoever wrote this nails it. Like it or not I think itís bang on. If you donít like it, so be it....
Iím sick of Covid-19. Iím sick of black vs. white. Iím sick of Liberals vs. Conservatives Iím sick of gay vs. straight. Iím sick of Christians vs atheists. Iím REALLY sick of the media. Iím sick of no one being allowed to think what they want & feel what they do without offending someone. I am sick of the nosey ass people who call the cops when anyone does anything they donít approve of. I am sick of blaming the whole for the sins of a few.
Weíre one raceóthe human race. You want to support Trudeau. You do that. Itís your choice. You want to support Scheer. Fine... also your choice! You want to believe in God? Okay, believe in God. You want to believe in magical creatures that fly around & sprinkle fairy dust to make life better? Awesome... you do that.
BUT stop thrusting your beliefs on others & not being able to deal with the fact that they donít have the same exact mind-set as you. Having our own minds is what makes us all individual and beautiful. If you canít handle the fact that you may have a friend that has opposing views as you, then you are not any better than the bigots and the racists. I donít have to agree with everything you believe to be a decent human being & your friend.
Copy and paste if you agree
#beyou #iamwhoiam #youdoyou
.................................................. ....................
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

petros
+2
I'm B00Mer?

Did you just get home from the pub?

B00Mer
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

I'm B00Mer?

Did you just get home from the pub?

There Can Be Only One B00Mer..

taxslave
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

There Can Be Only One B00Mer..

Praise the lord.

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

I can't be bothered looking as USA is farked no matter what happens.
Greed thru stupidity is the problem and solution.
COVID-19 has just sped up the momentum.

Fortunately they have Trump To put all the greedy freeloaders in their place.

spilledthebeer

Dont worrry Sleeper - sooner or later you will be treated for your mental aberrations!

The LIE-beral Derangement Syndrome is IN DISGRACE!

And all LIE-beral policy is FAILING!

The next federal elections in North America are quite likely to produce some SHOCKING RESULTS!

The Silent Majority tends to sit on the fence until it is directly THREATENED!

And the Silent Majority is NOW BEING THREATENED LIKE NEVER BEFORE!

As JUST ONE EXAMPLE - I refer to the words of LIE-beral finance minister Bill Morneau

who told us "LIE-berals have no plans to raise taxes to cover the cost of govt aid during the Wuhan Pandemic"!

WHAT MORNEAU DID NOT TELL US WAS THIS: That LIE-berals consider it IMPERATIVE that they not rock the political boat

BEFORE THEY GET PAST THE THE 2021 SPRING BUDGET!

If the LIE- beral minority can survive that spring 2021 test - THEN ALL TAX BETS ARE OFF!

By spring 2021 we will have a much better idea how much of the Cdn fiscal future is being DEVOURED by raging LIE-beral DEBT!

By 2021 our civil service union HOGS will putting HUGE PRESSURE on LIE-berals to supply MORE GRAVY!

by 2021 the predicted waves of BANKRUPTCIES of both individuals and small biz will be ripping through our economy!

By 2021 we will be witness to several years worth of high school and college and university students

ALL LOADED UP WITH govt HOG DEBT -seeking to make their way in an impoverished land with few jobs and CRAP WAGES!

And each subsequent spring will produce another load of impoverished and bored and restless kids!

With no place to go and little to do and NO HOPE for their fiscal future - it is a blueprint for social chaos!

PRIOR to the Wuhan Pandemic - LIE-berals HAD ALREADY MORTGAGED OUR KIDS FUTURES!

The debt loads now ARE WAY BEYOND ANYTHING IN PREVIOUS HUMAN EXPERIENCE!

By 2021 we will have MUCH CLEARER PICTURE of just how much FRAUD there really is in the govt aid system and

WE WILL KNOW if news reports of ORGANIZED CRIME grabbing up CERB Aid using Fake ID are TRUE!

By 2021 - once the real truth about FRAUD becomes clear - will NDPee KNUCKLEHEADS STILL REFUSE

to support LEGAL ACTION against deliberate FRAUD?

Will voter still SUPPORT NDPees for advocating AGAINST punishing Fraudsters?

The big winner in this mess MIGHT be the GREENIES!

By 2021 - the LIE-beral bigotry that is fueling the anger of muddle headed radicals over ALLEGED white privilege

which LIE-berals CAN DO NOTHING TO CHANGE - because they are arguing against FAKE NEWS

will probably have radicals in Canada RAGING at the stubborn INACTION of LIE-berals!

By 2021 - the LIE-berals will want to RESUME importing masses of illegals - for the benefit of the LIE-beral party

OVER THE OBJECTIONS OF THE MAJORITY OF CDNS!

In related news - those rabid calls to "defund" the cops will be reaching a crescendo with LIE-berals paralised and UNABLE

to act due to the risk of provoking the already disgusted Silent Majority - most of whom WANT MORE COPS ON THE STREETS!

Various voices have warned us that prolonging the CERB aid would make it TOO EASY for workers earning close to

minimum wage to simply choose to STAY HOME!

LIE-berals have made it clear they feel that a RISE IN THE MINIMUM WAGE will persuade workers

to return to those low wage McJobs!

But as we in Ontari-owe KNOW - simply pumping up the minimum wage produces UGLY SIDE EFFECTS!

Things like reduced hours of work and elimination of many entry level and part time jobs WILL RESULT

from a minimum wage top up - which means our kids will be SCREWED AGAIN!

The year 2021 is going to BE NOISY AND ANGRY and full of amazing news headlines!

COUNT ON IT!

DaSleeper
+2
Another long rant by beer spiller that I didn't read!

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Dont worrry Sleeper - sooner or later you will be treated for your mental aberrations!
The LIE-beral Derangement Syndrome is IN DISGRACE!
And all LIE-beral policy is FAILING!
The next federal elections in North America are quite likely to produce some SHOCKING RESULTS!
The Silent Majority tends to sit on the fence until it is directly THREATENED!
And the Silent Majority is NOW BEING THREATENED LIKE NEVER BEFORE!
As JUST ONE EXAMPLE - I refer to the words of LIE-beral finance minister Bill Morneau
who told us "LIE-berals have no plans to raise taxes to cover the cost of govt aid during the Wuhan Pandemic"!
WHAT MORNEAU DID NOT TELL US WAS THIS: That LIE-berals consider it IMPERATIVE that they not rock the political boat
BEFORE THEY GET PAST THE THE 2021 SPRING BUDGET!
If the LIE- beral minority can survive that spring 2021 test - THEN ALL TAX BETS ARE OFF!
By spring 2021 we will have a much better idea how much of the Cdn fiscal future is being DEVOURED by raging LIE-beral DEBT!
By 2021 our civil service union HOGS will putting HUGE PRESSURE on LIE-berals to supply MORE GRAVY!
by 2021 the predicted waves of BANKRUPTCIES of both individuals and small biz will be ripping through our economy!
By 2021 we will be witness to several years worth of high school and college and university students
ALL LOADED UP WITH govt HOG DEBT -seeking to make their way in an impoverished land with few jobs and CRAP WAGES!
And each subsequent spring will produce another load of impoverished and bored and restless kids!
With no place to go and little to do and NO HOPE for their fiscal future - it is a blueprint for social chaos!
PRIOR to the Wuhan Pandemic - LIE-berals HAD ALREADY MORTGAGED OUR KIDS FUTURES!
The debt loads now ARE WAY BEYOND ANYTHING IN PREVIOUS HUMAN EXPERIENCE!
By 2021 we will have MUCH CLEARER PICTURE of just how much FRAUD there really is in the govt aid system and
WE WILL KNOW if news reports of ORGANIZED CRIME grabbing up CERB Aid using Fake ID are TRUE!
By 2021 - once the real truth about FRAUD becomes clear - will NDPee KNUCKLEHEADS STILL REFUSE
to support LEGAL ACTION against deliberate FRAUD?
Will voter still SUPPORT NDPees for advocating AGAINST punishing Fraudsters?
The big winner in this mess MIGHT be the GREENIES!
By 2021 - the LIE-beral bigotry that is fueling the anger of muddle headed radicals over ALLEGED white privilege
which LIE-berals CAN DO NOTHING TO CHANGE - because they are arguing against FAKE NEWS
will probably have radicals in Canada RAGING at the stubborn INACTION of LIE-berals!
By 2021 - the LIE-berals will want to RESUME importing masses of illegals - for the benefit of the LIE-beral party
OVER THE OBJECTIONS OF THE MAJORITY OF CDNS!
In related news - those rabid calls to "defund" the cops will be reaching a crescendo with LIE-berals paralised and UNABLE
to act due to the risk of provoking the already disgusted Silent Majority - most of whom WANT MORE COPS ON THE STREETS!
Various voices have warned us that prolonging the CERB aid would make it TOO EASY for workers earning close to
minimum wage to simply choose to STAY HOME!
LIE-berals have made it clear they feel that a RISE IN THE MINIMUM WAGE will persuade workers
to return to those low wage McJobs!
But as we in Ontari-owe KNOW - simply pumping up the minimum wage produces UGLY SIDE EFFECTS!
Things like reduced hours of work and elimination of many entry level and part time jobs WILL RESULT
from a minimum wage top up - which means our kids will be SCREWED AGAIN!
The year 2021 is going to BE NOISY AND ANGRY and full of amazing news headlines!
COUNT ON IT!

too long, didn't read.

spilledthebeer

Another long rant by beer spiller that I didn't read!

OH DEAR ME!

The ignorant ones among us - who have NO CAPACITY to respond logically or factually to my posts

CLAIM that the solution to their ignorance is to PRETEND BLINDNESS!

Good luck with that one Sleepy little girly!

DaSleeper
+2
Oh for F*ck's sake grow up!