Blue Flu!! Police across the Nation should walk out

B00Mer
+2
Blue Flu!! Police across the Nation should walk out for 3 days or 1 week..

Let America feel what it would be like.. who cares if people die.. let them.. It's time for the Police to stand up and stop being a target of Hate..

https://apbweb.com/east-orange-polic...tract-dispute/

Girth
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Blue Flu!! Police across the Nation should walk out for 3 days or 1 week..
Let America feel what it would be like.. who cares if people die.. let them.. It's time for the Police to stand up and stop being a target of Hate..

https://apbweb.com/east-orange-polic...tract-dispute/

I personally would support all Police walking off the job for a full week. True, cops could be assholes, and I do think Law Enforcement needs an overhaul. However, most are human beings, and the way they have been treated by BLM disgusts me.

I support the Police. I hope every district in North America walks out by the weekend, and stays away. Let these progressives fend for themselves.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Absolutely. It would dispel any remaining notion the cops are anything but a gang out to secure its own power and privilege.

Nah, I'm kidding. It wouldn't dispel that notion at all, not among the fairy-tale snowflakes.

It's also illegal and a contract violation in the U.S., but I know the White Right doesn't expect, or even want, cops to obey the law.

Dixie Cup
+5
#4  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Absolutely. It would dispel any remaining notion the cops are anything but a gang out to secure its own power and privilege.
Nah, I'm kidding. It wouldn't dispel that notion at all, not among the fairy-tale snowflakes.
It's also illegal and a contract violation in the U.S., but I know the White Right doesn't expect, or even want, cops to obey the law.

You do realize that not all cops are white don't 'cha?

Avro52
Boomer loves unions.....just luuuuuvs them.

Jinentonix
+5

Doesn't prevent them from walking off the job and quitting though. The US is becoming the new Sweden with cops leaving their jobs by the hundreds all across the US. And it's JUST what the Democrats want.

Has the day of reckoning finally arrived?
Is the “Blue Flu” about to become the most deadly pandemic America will ever face?
First – quick backstory on what lead to all of this. I’m going to sum it up – but if you want all of the details, you can read them here.
A criminal who “allegedly” abuses children (among a litany of other crimes) who should be in jail gets trashed – falls asleep behind the wheel of the car.
At a Wendy’s drive-thru.
Police arrive. Friendly conversation. Criminal fails sobriety test and breathalyzer.
Cops go to arrest him. Criminal fights. Steals Taser from cop. Runs. Turns and points Taser at cop, who has to make split-second decision. In a split second, the cop doesn’t have time to process whether it’s the Taser or a gun. Cop shoots criminal.
Criminal dies.
Social justice warriors on social media who were apparently medical experts last month and Constitutional scholars the month before engage in virtue-signaling. Burn down Wendy’s. Because, you know, that’ll bring the dead criminal back.
Flash forward. District attorney holds a press conference. Lies. Lies again. Then says the cops are going to be arrested and one of them will be charged with a whole bunch of felonies. He could face life in prison without parole or the death penalty.
The death penalty. Let that sink in for a minute.
Oh yeah, that DA is up for reelection and isn’t doing so hot, so some people suggest he’s pandering for votes. Shocker.
Oh yeah, and he’s also under investigation for “allegedly” doing some really bad stuff.
Oh yeah, and just last week, some cops were fired for using a Taser on some entitled college students who thought the rules didn’t apply to them, and social justice warriors and the DA were talking about how a Taser can be a deadly weapon. Except in the hands of a criminal, apparently.
Atlanta police officers are done. Cops across the country are done.
Because here’s the thing, America – a significant number of you are absolutely, completely, entirely full of shit.
Yup. I’m going there.
Three weeks ago, you had signs in your windows. “We love you first responders!”
What’s the deal – were you just bored? You just needed to pass the time? Or was the paper not big enough to sign at the bottom:
Sincerely,
Hypocrites
You’ve been duped, America.
A month ago, if you wanted to protest and demand that you be allowed to work again, you would have done so under the threat of arrest by Democrats.
But if you wanted to riot and throw bricks at the heads of police officers, that’s apparently perfectly acceptable.

None of this is about George Floyd or Rayshard Brooks.
It’s about 90 days of quarantine. Nearly three years of Trump Derangement Syndrome.
More riots will happen. Violence will escalate. And you’ll be screaming “how dare cops walk off the job”… having quickly forgotten that you were just screaming that we defund and abolish them.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...the-beginning/

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Boomer loves unions.....just luuuuuvs them.

This from a Liberal whore.. Liberals love Unions..

Tecumsehsbones
Well, the good news is that none of the cops who killed Breonna Taylor has been arrested or charged, so there's still hope.

And, as I've laid out elsewhere, there's a pretty good chance Chauvin & Co. will walk away laughing.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Doesn't prevent them from walking off the job and quitting though.

Couldn't agree more. They are absolutely free to quit.

But that's not what Boomer and Girth are advocating, now is it?

B00Mer
+1

Well, the good news is that none of the cops who killed Breonna Taylor has been arrested or charged, so there's still hope.
And, as I've laid out elsewhere, there's a pretty good chance Chauvin & Co. will walk away laughing.

Didn't they just stop No Knock Warrants.. this was stupid to begin with.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooti...Breonna_Taylor

It was very sad what happened, but do you ever think that this was more of a setup..

Who did the 911 call.. looks like a swatting for one

Tecumsehsbones

Didn't they just stop No Knock Warrants.. this was stupid to begin with.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooti...Breonna_Taylor
It was very sad what happened, but do you ever think that this was more of a setup..
Who did the 911 call.. looks like a swatting for one

Well, at least the cops are OK!

They should pull an illegal strike to show their dedication to the law!

B00Mer
+2

Well, at least the cops are OK!
They should pull an illegal strike to show their dedication to the law!

Those cops were idiots, but a bad situation..

They were called to a house via a 911 call, they checked it out and were fired upon..

What do you do, run maybe and get backup, or shoot back if it's a burglar. I don't know, I wasn't there.

If someone starts shooting at you T-Bones and you have a firearm on you, what are you going to do as a human.

You seem to think Police are robots.. they are not.. they a human.

But the way things are going... maybe soon in the future all your problems will be solved..

Tecumsehsbones

Those cops were idiots, but a bad situation.

So, no charges. Put 'em back on the streets to protect and serve some more.

B00Mer
+1

So, no charges. Put 'em back on the streets to protect and serve some more.

No they should be fired at minimum, they fukked up.. but I'm no Lawyer.. what do you think they should be charged with T-Bones..

They were checking on a residence.. if there was a person who had broken in and the peoples lives were in danger, this would have had a different outcome.. but sadly it didn't.

A bad turn of events all the way around.

Personally they could have retreated, called backup.. by then maybe the home owner would have been more aware of what was happening and let the police know who he is..

I dunno. Split second decisions humans have to make..

Jinentonix
+3

Is it any different? Atlanta is currently f*cked. After the D.A. insisted there were still enough officers to still do the job effectively, (there weren't) he then went begging to surrounding jurisdictions to ask for police assistance. He was basically told to piss off. Can't wait to see how well this works out for Atlanta.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Is it any different?

You mean aside from the fact that police striking is illegal?

No, no difference at all. Just like there's no difference between the police pulling you over, and the police pulling you over and kicking the crap out of you for funsies.

Girth
+2

How is the day job going in Richmond Hill? Hope it is not too busy.

Catch any shoplifters?

The gig is up, T. You are a Loss Prevention Officer for Garda Security.

Girth
+1

Is it any different? Atlanta is currently f*cked. After the D.A. insisted there were still enough officers to still do the job effectively, (there weren't) he then went begging to surrounding jurisdictions to ask for police assistance. He was basically told to piss off. Can't wait to see how well this works out for Atlanta.

I could see this coming from a mile away. Police are far from perfect, but it is a stressful job. The DA is bowing to public pressure, and this BLM movement is going to backfire by August at the latest.

I would not mind seeing every Police Officer in America walk off the job for a week, just to prove that Law Enforcement is necessary in every Democratic society. It's like referees in the NFL. People hated them, and they walked off the job in a contract dispute with the NFL. Within 3 weeks, fans were begging them to comeback,as the replacements were so incompetent.

When the Police are replaced with White Supremacist militia, the BLM movement will be begging for Law Enforcement to return, and will collapse, and everything will be back to normal.

B00Mer
+2

You mean aside from the fact that police striking is illegal?
No, no difference at all. Just like there's no difference between the police pulling you over, and the police pulling you over and kicking the crap out of you for funsies.

Shooting at cops is illegal.. but the DA decided he would hang a White Guy in Atlanta

Twin_Moose
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

I could see this coming from a mile away. Police are far from perfect, but it is a stressful job. The DA is bowing to public pressure, and this BLM movement is going to backfire by August at the latest.
I would not mind seeing every Police Officer in America walk off the job for a week, just to prove that Law Enforcement is necessary in every Democratic society. It's like referees in the NFL. People hated them, and they walked off the job in a contract dispute with the NFL. Within 3 weeks, fans were begging them to comeback,as the replacements were so incompetent.
When the Police are replaced with White Supremacist militia, the BLM movement will be begging for Law Enforcement to return, and will collapse, and everything will be back to normal.

At the least security personal assigned to protect these idiots should call in sick for a week leaving them to protect themselves like every other citizen in the country, then see if defund or disperse is still in their vocabulary.

Tecumsehsbones
Ok, nice to see the White Right encourages police to break the law.

Girth
+2

Ok, nice to see the White Right encourages police to break the law.

You are bitter since you did not get the job with the OPP, and had to settle with Garda Security at a mall in the GTA.

B00Mer
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...03&d=null&vh=e

B00Mer
+2

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Well, cops sure trained Floyd George.

He won't be giving them any more trouble!

Ron in Regina
+3

Maybe we all need a reset. Someone can start with respect and either maintain it or lose it. The Police are Us & We are the Police. When Cell Phones first came out I hated them, & for the most part I still do, but in this current world they've become a necessary evil. In my current occupation it's my primary tool.

Does every Tom, Dick & Sally NEED a 5G Smartphone? Doesn't matter 'cuz we all have one, and every one of them seems to have a built in camera, video camera, & audio recording function. It's today's reality, & if you're going to do dumb shit, it'll eventually end up on social media whether it's picking your nose in traffic or kneeling on George Floyd's neck until he's dead.

The 'Bad Apples' in Law Enforcement need to be weeded out whether that's 1% or 40%, and the culture protecting the 'Bad Apples' has to change for the 99% or 60% that are left so what we're seeing in the picture above doesn't have to happen because Law Enforcement will become a respectable profession again because The Police are Us & We are the Police. It shouldn't be an Us vs Them perception from either side of the badge, & this will not happen until Good Cops stop covering up for Bad Cops. It's really that simple, but putting that into play isn't simple at all.

A culture shift needs to happen. Both inside & outside of Law Enforcement things need to change and better sooner than later 'cuz this shit's just going to fester until it's lanced. Police Unions need to be curtained, and personally I believe Police in the US need to be better paid so that they don't need second jobs as Mall Cops or Night Club Enforcers or Collection Agents or Criminals. If something is illegal or immoral for the General Public, then it should also be illegal or immoral for Law Enforcement to preform the same act. That's not a difficult concept but it's the basis of the Us vs Them mentality from both sides of the badge.

On the petty side of examples, if an Officer is legitimately responding to a crime in progress, then they can turn on the lights & noise and go through that red light...but if they're not responding to a crime in progress, & they turn on the lights & noise and go through that red light, & then turn it all off and go for lunch...then they get a spanking just like we all do, 'cuz The Police are Us & We are the Police. This can be taken along the scale from this end to assaulting or murdering those they're sworn to protect & serve (or is it serve & protect? Damn Dyslexia). We all are accountable and we all follow the same rules, and we all get along & what we currently have just becomes a dirty page in our history that our Grandchildren's Grandchildren just won't even be able to fathom let alone understand.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Answer ain't all that tough.

Militarize the police.

Hint: giving them big, boomy toys ain't "militarizing." Giving them structure and discipline is.

taxslave
+1
Maybe the larger problem is that there are simply too many police forces. Almost every city has its own and some provinces have their own as well, plus the federal forces. In the US it is even worse with small towns having their own police farce.Way too much of the available money is being eaten up by administrators and other hangers on and not enough put to boots on the ground.

B00Mer

Well, cops sure trained Floyd George.
He won't be giving them any more trouble!

http://www.paulhowardjrsucks.com/

Tecumsehsbones
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Maybe the larger problem is that there are simply too many police forces. Almost every city has its own and some provinces have their own as well, plus the federal forces. In the US it is even worse with small towns having their own police farce.Way too much of the available money is being eaten up by administrators and other hangers on and not enough put to boots on the ground.

That's so common it has a name. . . "Boots to suits ratio."

That's part of my "militarize the police" idea. The military has standardization and unity of command. At a minimum, the certifying authority for cops should be national, or at least state, with the exclusive authority to train and license every cop in the country/state, from Big City PD to the Podunk Marshal's only part-time deputy.

It would also resolve the problem of "gypsy cops," who upon being fired or resigning under pressure, merely move two towns over and set up shop again.