A win for the LGTBQ community

Avro52
+2
Supreme Court rules 6-3 that federal law protects gay workers from job discrimination. Gorsuch, Roberts join liberals in majority.

Poor Walt.

B00Mer
+4
Everyone should have equal rights to sue based on sex or even religion if they a passed over for a job..

This is great, it's saying just because you're black, Hispanic, white, gay, male, female, Muslim, Jewish.. should not determine you're advancement in employment.

Advancement in employment and pay should be only based on your ability to do the job better than the next guy.

Avro52
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Everyone should have equal rights to sue based on sex or even religion if they a passed over for a job..
This is great, it's saying just because you're black, Hispanic, white, gay, male, female, Muslim, Jewish.. should not determine you're advancement in employment.
Advancement in employment and pay should be only based on your ability to do the job better than the next guy.

My cousin and her partner were fired for this very reason in the UK. They sued and won.

Avro52
+1
Trump on the Supreme Court ruling that protects gay and transgender workers from workplace discrimination: "They've ruled and we live with the decision. We live with the decision of the Supreme Court."

Correct.

Poor Walt.

darkbeaver
Gender confusion or fukedupidness is a craze notable for it,s unproductive future, relax it has no way forward, it cannot replicate on the organic model. And the word deviant pops, deviation,, way, of the road into the history ditch. If you want allies you have to reproduce them organically. t,s been nice not knowing you.

Girth
+3 / -1
While I am completely down with LGBT people having equal rights, and being protected by the constitution from discrimination, can't we do anything about those sick freaks who want to throw on a dress, and participate on Womens sports, and enter Womens changerooms, rape crisis centers, and other Women-only areas?

There are too many men who have Gender Dysphoria, and are using this to game the system.

There are too many Jessica Yaniv's, Morgane Oger's and Rachel McKinnon's in society.

Avro52
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Gender confusion or fukedupidness is a craze notable for it,s unproductive future, relax it has no way forward, it cannot replicate on the organic model. And the word deviant pops, deviation,, way, of the road into the history ditch. If you want allies you have to reproduce them organically. t,s been nice not knowing you.

My gay cousin has three children.

Avro52
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

While I am completely down with LGBT people having equal rights, and being protected by the constitution from discrimination, can't we do anything about those sick freaks who want to throw on a dress, and participate on Womens sports, and enter Womens changerooms, rape crisis centers, and other Women-only areas?
There are too many men who have Gender Dysphoria, and are using this to game the system.
There are too many Jessica Yaniv's, Morgane Oger's and Rachel McKinnon's in society.

Youíre a stupid person.

taxslave
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Kinda ****s with the federal government's discriminatory hiring practices based on quota, not merit.

pgs
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

My gay cousin has three children.

Is that bi or gay . Your cousin appears to be playing both sides .

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

And how is that?

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

And how is that?

It says so in black and white .

Girth

Youíre a stupid person.

Nice to know that you support sexual deviants.

Girth
+3 / -1
Transgender prisoner who sexually assaulted inmates jailed for life
Karen White, 52, admitted sexually assaulting women in female prison and raping two other women outside jail

Prosecutor Chris Dunn described White as an “alleged transgender female” who has used her “transgender persona to put herself in contact with vulnerable persons” whom she could then abuse.
“The prosecution say that because there is smattering of evidence in this case that the defendants approach to transition has been less than committed,” he added.
Sentencing White to a minimum of eight years-and-a-half years in prison, the judge, Christopher Batty, said: “You are a predator and highly manipulative and in my view you are a danger. You represent a significant risk of serious harm to children, to women and to the general public.”

Girth
+2 / -1
HUNTER: Trans killers, baby rapists terrifying female inmates

There are 200 women behind the 2.4-metre-high barbed-wire fences at the Grand Valley Institute.Most are the products of shattered and abusive homes, violent relationships, drugs and bad choices.Unloved and looking for redemption.

Heather Mason was one of them. She knows the fear curdling inside the Kitchener-area jail and others sprinkled across the country. Stoking that fear has been the arrival of transgender cons with appalling histories of violent sex assaults — and murder. A dozen more are allegedly slated to arrive at Grand Valley.

“It’s bizarre, among their conditions are to not be around women and children. Where are they? Around women and children,” Mason told the Toronto Sun.

Baby killer Tara Desousa.

She outlines the all-stars of the social change movement at the Correctional Service of Canada. These self-identifying transgender jailbirds are dangerous. And the female cons know it. The CSC’s list of requirements to switch from a male prison to a female one are laughable.

If these cons hit the jackpot and do end up in a women’s prison, automatically they go to a medium-security jail even though they may have committed heinous crimes.

Tara Desousa was just 17 when she was known as Adam Laboucan, above, and declared Canada’s youngest dangerous offender. They raped and murdered a baby.

Mason said that when the notorious P4W closed down in Kingston, CSC realized that women prisoners were (duh) different.

Their requirements, the reasons they were behind bars, and the programs to put them back together were specifically designed for women.

All that changed on June 17, 2017, when Prime Minister Justin Trudeau — overcome with righteous virtue signalling — amended Bill C-16, adding “gender expression and identity” to the roster of the Canadian Human Rights Act. “If you speak up or say anything, you’re called ‘transphobic’ or a ‘Terf’ or what you say is ‘hate speech’,” Mason said.

“Women are being sacrificed on the altar of political correctness. We are being erased … everything we fought for is being taken away.”

Fallon Aubee was a contract killer.

One of the changes that came about in the early 1990s was the recognition that most incarcerated women were there for non-violent drug crimes. Mostly, they were addicts themselves. CSC also recognized that women’s children should play a role in their rehabilitation.Now, Mason said the caged women are terrified to have their children around because of the newly arrived child sex predators.

“It’s sickening that they can get away with putting pedophiles in minimum security units [not at Grand Valley] where the mother-child program are,” she said. The kinder gentler environment does not seem to have tempered the debauchery of a number of violent trans inmates.

Baby rapist and killer Tara Desousa — caged at the Fraser Valley Institute in B.C. — reportedly hovers around the mother-child program, according to one inmate. She is violent and very sexually aggressive, Mason said.

“And all of the sex offender programs are not tailored to people who were biologically men,” Mason said.

The courts, shelters and jails are filled with broken women, often the victims of sexual abuse at the hands of men who were supposed to protect and nurture them. Now, they have to deal with interlopers who are like-minded with the men who shattered their trust at the beginning of their lives. Virtue signalling from the PM and the bureaucracy may be fine for Twitter.

In the real world with real victims, not so much."

https://torontosun.com/news/national...female-inmates

-----

This is Something Avro supports. Sick perverted freaks that throw on a dress and pretend to be transgender to have an easier time in prison.

gerryh

It says so in black and white .

How about you elaborate. My wife does daycare for a little guy who has 2 moms. Neither plays "both sides", and their 2 kids were not adopted.

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

How about you elaborate. My wife does daycare for a little guy who has 2 moms. Neither plays "both sides", and their 2 kids were not adopted.

Ah the wonders of science .

petros
+1

Youd be shocked at how many married, had kids then gave in to their true feelings and came out.

Serryah
Considering Trump's removing of the health care issue on Friday, this is a good win and needed.

I wish every Anti-Trans wackadoodle would just stop obsessing with what's under the 'dress' of a Trans Woman. It's kind'a eww for all of us.

Avro52
+1 / -1

Nice to know that you support sexual deviants.

Youíre still dumb.

Avro52
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Youd be shocked at how many married, had kids then gave in to their true feelings and came out.

My cousin was one of those, she was living a lie (thatís her words) and came out about five years after they were married.

Her partner got pregnant via donated sperm.

petros
+1
My sister came out at 46.

pgs
+1

Yup all those free love hippies , got fat and had no more lovers , instant lesbo .

pgs
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Considering Trump's removing of the health care issue on Friday, this is a good win and needed.

I wish every Anti-Trans wackadoodle would just stop obsessing with what's under the 'dress' of a Trans Woman. It's kind'a eww for all of us.

Maybe if they would stop shoving in it in everyoneís face people would ignore them , but no , not good enough , we need to be put on a pedestal.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Puts me in mind of a story I heard on BFBS many, many years ago. In London (England) a man approached a Scot in a kilt and said something to the effect of "I've always wondered if it's true what they say about what Scots wear under their kilts, and now I'm going to find out" and attempted to lift the Scot's kilt.

The story didn't say whether the Englishman found out what Scots wear under their kilts, but he did find out what a sgian dubh is, and how it works.

Avro52
+1

My sister came out at 46.

Wow, thatís a long time. Good for her.

My cousin was 27. Her husband was really good about it too. Heís a great guy and they remain close friends.

Tecumsehsbones
I'm worried that forbidding discrimination in education, employment, housing, and public accommodation will lead to transgender terrorists destroying civilisation.

Girth

You may want to research this issue. Most people have no problems with Transgendered people that legitimately want to be accepted as equals.

However, to deny there is a huge problem in the LGBT community with men trying to manipulate the system for personal gain, power, or sexual perversions is wrong.

Do you really support a person who was born a man, competing in woman's sport? That is cheating.

Do you really support people who identify people who identify as women, but still have male sexual organs, obsessed with getting into female only spaces, like rape crisis centres, women's change-rooms, and women's prisons?

I've noticed that many people that are Trans activists seem to have a huge problem with misogyny. They label any female who disagrees with them as "TERFs" try to dehumanize them, and encourage violence against born females.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

You may want to research this issue. Most people have no problems with Transgendered people that legitimately want to be accepted as equals.
However, to deny there is a huge problem in the LGBT community with men trying to manipulate the system for personal gain, power, or sexual perversions is wrong.
Do you really support a person who was born a man, competing in woman's sport? That is cheating.
Do you really support people who identify people who identify as women, but still have male sexual organs, obsessed with getting into female only spaces, like rape crisis centres, women's change-rooms, and women's prisons?
I've noticed that many people that are Trans activists seem to have a huge problem with misogyny. They label any female who disagrees with them as "TERFs" try to dehumanize them, and encourage violence against born females.

Well, I'm sure denying them health care will fix the problem.

Tecumsehsbones
+3

Supreme Court rules 6-3 that federal law protects gay workers from job discrimination. Gorsuch, Roberts join liberals in majority.

Sub-headline: Righties Predictably Lose Their Shit