Antifa is a Terrorist Organization


B00Mer
+3
#1



Good because if you come into my neighborhood I may go to prison for shooting you.. but you'll still be 6 feet under worm bait..

America, it legal to defend your property, it is also legal to defend your neighbors home, store or business. Break out the guns America and start KILLING these scumbag looters and Antifa.

https://www.rantsbbs.com/index.php?t...on.35/#post-74
Last edited by B00Mer; May 31st, 2020 at 04:48 PM..
 
Tecumsehsbones
+3
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post


Good because if you come into my neighborhood I may go to prison for shooting you.. but you'll still be 6 feet under worm bait..
America, it legal to defend your property, it is also legal to defend your neighbors home, store or business. Break out the guns America and start KILLING these scumbag looters and Antifa.

As an attorney, I strongly recommend that you not use deadly force to defend your property. It is illegal in almost all states.

I further recommend not taking legal advice from a truck driver.
 
NZDoug
+1 / -3
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

As an attorney, I strongly recommend that you not use deadly force to defend your property. It is illegal in almost all states.
I further recommend not taking legal advice from a truck driver.

I recommend the military wake up and do an airstrike on the White House.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+3
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

I recommend the military wake up and do an airstrike on the White House.

Yeah, we'll get the New Zealand Air Force right on that.
 
Walter
+4
#5
Trump is right – Antifa has hijacked protests of George Floyd’s death and turned them into riots
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/jim-...hem-into-riots

Progs love violence. Good on Trump.
 
NZDoug
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yeah, we'll get the New Zealand Air Force right on that.

We wouldn't want to risk getting COVID-19 so the White House has nothing to fear from NZ.
And no Americas Cup either!
 
B00Mer
+3
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

As an attorney, I strongly recommend that you not use deadly force to defend your property. It is illegal in almost all states.
I further recommend not taking legal advice from a truck driver.

It's okay in Florida and Texas.. just ask Trayvon Martin

Oh ex-Truck Driver..
 
B00Mer
+1
#8
Eh but talking about Truckers..

One Big Truck just plowed into a larger group of people on a bridge.. not sure how many dead.. but lots
 
B00Mer
+1
#9
Yup here it is

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...any-story.html

Nobody killed..
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#10
You understand why us scary darkies burn down our own neighborhoods, right?

We know if we set foot in Aryan Acres, y'all'd call in an airstrike.
 
B00Mer
+2
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You understand why us scary darkies burn down our own neighborhoods, right?
We know if we set foot in Aryan Acres, y'all'd call in an airstrike.


St. John’s church in Lafayette Square is burning right now. Every single president since James Madison has sat in that church. It’s a historic landmark and it’s on fire.






It's not color that bothers me, it's culture.. Islamic

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=372538703671096

We are all one race.. Human Race.

But culturally, some are truely fukked.. tossing Gays of buildings, stoning women, making women second class citizens.. then trying to spread their backward culture to the rest of the world..
Last edited by B00Mer; May 31st, 2020 at 09:55 PM..
 
B00Mer
+1
#12
 
B00Mer
#13
It's time for the police to use real rounds to the looters.. when you put a few in the ground, the rest will figure out things are serious and they are next.. I hope.

If this keeps on, there will be people killed.. because people are getting tired..
 
petros
+3
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You understand why us scary darkies burn down our own neighborhoods, right?

Yup. 20+ days in a hotel, restaurant meals, new clothes, new furniture and all the various household accoutrements for free from social services.
 
Serryah
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Trump is right Ė Antifa has hijacked protests of George Floydís death and turned them into riots
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/jim-...hem-into-riots

Progs love violence. Good on Trump.


Funny, others say it's the white nationalists who took it over.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Yup. 20+ days in a hotel, restaurant meals, new clothes, new furniture and all the various household accoutrements for free from social services.

Ever notice how none of the people who talk about what a sweet deal welfare is choose to go on welfare?

Abraham Lincoln said the same thing about slavery and how for some strange reason none of the people who talked about how great it was volunteered for it.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

It's time for the police to use real rounds to the looters.. when you put a few in the ground, the rest will figure out things are serious and they are next.. I hope.
If this keeps on, there will be people killed.. because people are getting tired..

Yep, we're all one race, right Boom?

When will it be time to put a few rounds into the Wall Street traders and energy execs and drug kingpins. . . 'scuse me, pharmacy company CEOs who destroy property and lives?

Yeah, yeah, you'll say "I'm for that!" but you'll never propose it by yourself.

By the way, it saves ammo if you kneel on their necks.
Last edited by Tecumsehsbones; Jun 1st, 2020 at 05:30 AM..
 
Tecumsehsbones
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

St. Johnís church in Lafayette Square is burning right now. Every single president since James Madison has sat in that church. Itís a historic landmark and itís on fire.

What's even worse, they've defaced the statues of that great American, Robert E. Lee!
Quote:

It's not color that bothers me,

Of course not.
 
Avro52
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Ever notice how none of the people who talk about what a sweet deal welfare is choose to go on welfare?
Abraham Lincoln said the same thing about slavery and how for some strange reason none of the people who talked about how great it was volunteered for it.

Here in Ontario you get a whopping $665 ($12.35 US) a month on welfare. Just think of the high end refrigerator boxes you can buy for housing. Heck, you could get a microwave box for your cat.

To think Iíve been working all these years like a sucker.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Here in Ontario you get a whopping $665 ($12.35 US) a month on welfare. Just think of the high end refrigerator boxes you can buy for housing. Heck, you could get a microwave box for your cat.
To think Iíve been working all these years like a sucker.

Don't forget the excellent service on your Obamaphone!
 
Dixie Cup
+3
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Funny, others say it's the white nationalists who took it over.


You have to know that's B.S. right? You can't be that naive.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

You have to know that's B.S. right? You can't be that naive.

Of course. Because white supremacists never do anything bad.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

It's time for the police to use real rounds to the looters.. when you put a few in the ground, the rest will figure out things are serious and they are next.. I hope.
If this keeps on, there will be people killed.. because people are getting tired..

Just chill, Boom. I figure you'll get what you want in a day or two.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#24
By the way, the total destruction of an historic landmark Boomster wants the cops to fire into crowds to avenge?

It was a fire in the basement, "quickly extinguished" according to the papers.

What kind of a death toll are you hoping for, Boomster? Kent State level, or Wounded Knee level?
 
Twin_Moose
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Here in Ontario you get a whopping $665 ($12.35 US) a month on welfare. Just think of the high end refrigerator boxes you can buy for housing. Heck, you could get a microwave box for your cat.
To think Iíve been working all these years like a sucker.

+ rent and utilities paid for by Gov.
 
taxslave
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

As an attorney, I strongly recommend that you not use deadly force to defend your property. It is illegal in almost all states.
I further recommend not taking legal advice from a truck driver.

How about kneecapping them? That way they can sit around and contemplate their transgressions.
 
taxslave
+2
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Funny, others say it's the white nationalists who took it over.

That is what Walter just said.Antifa are the true fascists.
 
taxslave
+1
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Ever notice how none of the people who talk about what a sweet deal welfare is choose to go on welfare?
Abraham Lincoln said the same thing about slavery and how for some strange reason none of the people who talked about how great it was volunteered for it.

I don't know just how it is in the US but in Canada home grown welfare bums do not get the same service that illegal border crossers get.
 
Twin_Moose
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Funny, others say it's the white nationalists who took it over.

Funnier yet Biden is apparently bailing them out
 
Tecumsehsbones
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

How about kneecapping them? That way they can sit around and contemplate their transgressions.

I can think of few ways of "kneecapping" (it's not a technical term) somebody that don't count as deadly force under law.

Maybe in Canada. Use a hockey stick, maybe? We call it "assault with a deadly weapon" or "attempted murder." Y'all call it "the national sport."
 

Similar Threads

4
Undercover In Antifa
by petros | Jul 14th, 2019
28
The U.S. Militia a terrorist organization?
by theconqueror | Apr 8th, 2010