Coronavirus: observation and ideas

Torch light
In one of my threads I said it may be
This virus may be weakened or even killed by hot weather

In Sudan the cases reported are relatively very little (praise and thanks to God Most Gracious.) About 12 total cases.
Then when I searched about the temperature there: it was 40 degrees and another day it was 39 degrees centigrade.

In China, the virus appeared in Winter and then weakened to much extent when the weather became warmer.

In Italy, it was colder maybe, then the disease has now lessened somewhat when the temperature may have become warmer.
In Spain, the same.
In Germany: the measures undertaken may be better in restricting the cases and casualties.

In America: America is generally a cold country: it has a freezing winter where ice accumulates in some regions ..
So in cold countries, it will linger more .. while in hot countries it will end quicker than in the cold countries.

Iran and Iraq: Iran is considered a cold country, Iraq is a hot country: the cases reported in Iran is far more than in Iraq, and the same about death cases.. this in spite of the authenticity of the data or not.

Other factors:
Of course there are other factors: like the strict protective measures and hygiene ..etc.

God is the All-Knowing.
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 5th, 2020 at 03:56 PM..

Torch light
Positive cases and death cases :

The newly reported cases indicate the spread of the disease,
while death cases indicate the severity of the disease.

So the number of 'death cases' terrifies people, but it does not indicate the disease is spreading or is halted.
What is important is the newly discovered cases as an indication of the spread of the infection.

God is the All-Knowing
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 5th, 2020 at 03:30 PM..

Torch light
Some viruses prefer the cold weather and others require the hot weather
In case of a virus flourishing in cold weather, when the weather becomes warmer or hotter, the virus in the hot environment will be killed,
and what remains is the direct spread from the positive to the negative person; i.e. the virus will circle in the community from the infected to the healthy person, then will gradually disappear. This is what we hope.
God is the All-Knowing.

Torch light
Most peoples of the world and their leaders are blasphemers :

This pandemic proved the blasphemy and idolatry and atheism of the peoples in general and their leaders.

Trump addresses, then the Britain Queen address and other leaders
None of them prays God, none of them tells people to pray God to save them .. all of them speak of protective measures and the people should be firm and that the people are heroes and glorious.

Some have told people to sing and listen to music, but almost none tells people to pray God alone, and not to pray the patron saints, imams or Jewish sages.

So in the time of affliction, they do not supplicate God; and in the time of prosperity they do not show gratitude.

Quran 6: 43, which means:
(If only, when Our might [: a drought or a plague] came on them, they had supplicated [God and had repented, He would have pardoned them.]
But their hearts grew hard [against repentance and supplication] and Satan made their [evil] deeds fair-seeming to them.
)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_43
quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_43
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 5th, 2020 at 04:02 PM..

Torch light
Most of these governments aligned with the Zionists against the Aqsa mosque

Just before this pandemic, the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv thought that they are about to cull the fruit of their wickedness against the Aqsa mosque at Al-Quds or Jerusalem .. and they brought these governments to their side:
especially some of the Anti-Christ who name themselves as Christians like in the USA and some of the European countries .. so all plighted against the House of God, the Aqsa mosque ....

And God Almighty gave them one blow with this pandemic: a mild blow only, and He paralyzed them altogether.

Hoid
I have to tip my hat to you for persistence.

Torch light
How God destroys the wrong-doing people :

Quran 21: 10-15, which mean:
(10. We have sent down to you [people] a book [: the Quran] in which is an admonition [and guiding] for you; will you not then discern?

[Then God – be glorified – explained about what He did to the deniers, and He said:]
11. How many a city, [the people of] which were wrong-doers, We broke up [with the earthquake], and raised up after it [another city and] other people!

12. Yet, when they perceived Our might, behold, they [tried to] run out of the [city.]

13. [The angels said to them, mocking:] "Run not; Return to [the wealth with] which you were prosperous, and to your dwelling-places; that you may be questioned [about your wealth: who bestowed it on you: We or your idols?]"

14. [At that time] they said: "Alas for us! We have wronged [the messengers.]"

15. So they ceased not to cry such words, until We [exterminated and] made them [mown down motionless] dead corpses.)

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/21.htm#a21_10
quran-ayat.com/pret/21.htm#a21_10

taxslave
+1
#8  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Most peoples of the world and their leaders are blasphemers :
This pandemic proved the blasphemy and idolatry and atheism of the peoples in general and their leaders.
Trump addresses, then the Britain Queen address and other leaders
None of them prays God, none of them tells people to pray God to save them .. all of them speak of protective measures and the people should be firm and that the people are heroes and glorious.
Some have told people to sing and listen to music, but almost none tells people to pray God alone, and not to pray the patron saints, imams or Jewish sages.
So in the time of affliction, they do not supplicate God; and in the time of prosperity they do not show gratitude.
(If only, when Our might [: a drought or a plague] came on them, they had supplicated [God and had repented, He would have pardoned them.]
But their hearts grew hard [against repentance and supplication] and Satan made their [evil] deeds fair-seeming to them.
)

See this is the problem for all you goat jumpers. You believe in a false gawd. Everyone knows Zeus is the one true gawd.

Twin_Moose
Why do you feel the need to open a new thread every time you get a different thought in your head?

Torch light
Pray God alone to save you from this pandemic ,
don't pray the patron saint or the patron imam, because this is the idolatry

The patron saint cannot save anyone; he died and went to his Lord in Paradise in Heaven.
While God Most Gracious is the All-Living and will not die.

Quran 40: 65-66, which mean:
(65. He [: God] is the Living One [Who dies not]; there is no god [in the universe] but He.

So worship Him, making your religion and obedience exclusively devoted to Him.

[Then say:] Praise be to God, the Lord of the worlds.

66. Say [Mohammed, to your people]: “I have been forbidden to worship the [angels] whom you worship a apart from God, since the clear [revelations] have come to me from my Lord; I have also been commanded to submit myself to [God] the Lord of the worlds.”)
.................................................. ............................

66 a And Whom you call to give you your needs.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/40.htm#a40_65
quran-ayat.com/pret/40.htm#a40_65
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 6th, 2020 at 09:10 PM..

Torch light
This soora of the Quran is for protection by God
So read it and supplicate God by it always, and God will save you, In sha Allah; i.e. if God wills.

Quran, soora 113

(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

(1. Say, [Mohammed]: "I seek protection [of God] the Lord of the [nuclear] fission [in the sun],"

2. "From the evil of that He has created,"

3. "And from the evil of that [long] dark night when it will settle,"

4. "And from the evil of [devils] inspiring [their suggestions] into the convolutions [of the brain],"

5. "And from the evil of the envious when he envies.")

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/113.htm#a113_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/113.htm#a113_1

Here is also the beautiful recitation of this great protective soora:
Listen to it many times to give you protection by God Most Gracious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo2KBYleM00
youtube.com/watch?v=jo2KBYleM00
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 6th, 2020 at 09:03 PM..

B00Mer
+1

B00Mer
+1

B00Mer
+1

Cliffy

DaSleeper
https://www.facebook.com/Memeaddictsx/

Torch light
Quran 21: 46, which means:
(If a blast, out of your Lord's chastisement, touches them d , they will then say: "Alas for us! We have been wrong-doers." e)
.................................................. ..........................

46 d It means: If a wave of severe heat or a stormy wind or another kind of affliction which they cannot withstand.

46 e It means: At that time, they will admit their guilt and will pray their Lord to remove the affliction from them.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/21.htm#a21_46
quran-ayat.com/pret/21.htm#a21_46

Torch light
Comments about this pandemic :

All these nations (of transgressors, wrong-doers and blasphemers) are helpless and cannot do anything against this minute microorganism..

These highly advanced in science and technology and the wrong-doing governments and peoples cannot do anything other than isolating themselves and wearing masks ..etc.

And in spite of their helplessness, they keep to their idolatry and atheism: so most of them do not pray God Most Gracious to remove this affliction from them, but only they sing and do many silly works instead of reciting and listening to the Quran and praying God Most Gracious.

And if they pray, they will not pray God Most Gracious alone; but instead they pray Jesus, the patron saints, the Muslim imams and the Jewish sages.. apart from God or besides and in association with God Almighty.

)

Last edited by Torch light; Apr 10th, 2020 at 03:57 PM..

Torch light
Put these points in mind :

1- Negative cases (proved negative by testing) may turn later to be positive if they contract the infection.

2- What is said about the antibody testing!? It is testing not treating.
So what's this antibody testing? Antibodies will not form immediately when the patient gets the infection; it needs time to develop by the body.

But synthesizing or extracting the antibody and using it in treatment maybe beneficial [like the tetanus antibody for example]; now it may need a considerable time in order to achieve this.

3- Ventilators (which they convince themselves with) are like the floating straw for the drowned; the drowned seeks after even a floating straw to hold thinking he may be saved with it.

So these ventilators are to be used for the patients in terminal stages when their lungs are destroyed to much extent.

And in spite of all this, the blasphemer keeps to his idolatry and atheism!

Quran 67: 20-21, which mean:
(20. Where are such hosts of yours, that can – apart from the Most Gracious – help you [in averting the punishment?]
The disbelievers are only in self-deception [with their wealth, their sons and their large number.]

21. Who is there to provide for you [the plant and fruits], if [God] were to withhold [the rain, which is] His provision?
but they obstinately persist with [their] opposition and aversion [away from the truth.]
)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/67.htm#a67_20
quran-ayat.com/pret/67.htm#a67_20
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 10th, 2020 at 04:45 PM..

Torch light
The hope about this pandemic :

Therefore, why do many countries make lock down and curfew, etc ?

They want to gain time and wait for this storm to pass: how? they don't know.

And even though they do not pray God Most Gracious.. and in spite of this they keep to their stubbornness and blasphemy.

One of them: the PM of Britain said about a 'herd immunity' He meant let people be infected and so the immunity will issue among people.. then later on he himself contracted the infection and was admitted to hospital.

So what people hope and we pray God Most Gracious that the hot weather may kill this virus or God may bestow His mercy to people in anyway He pleases, and as such this pandemic may be removed.

All blessing is only by God Most Gracious.

Here is a recitation of the soora including the ayat in the previous post:
By an Iraqi reciter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgXD6lmBwo4
youtube.com/watch?v=KgXD6lmBwo4
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 10th, 2020 at 05:17 PM..

DaSleeper
Go Fu** yourself!

Torch light
It maybe the Coronavirus will do that to you.

spilledthebeer

In one of my threads I said it may be

This virus may be weakened or even killed by hot weather

In Sudan the cases reported are relatively very little (praise and thanks to God Most Gracious.) About 12 total cases.
Then when I searched about the temperature there: it was 40 degrees and another day it was 39 degrees centigrade.

In China, the virus appeared in Winter and then weakened to much extent when the weather became warmer.

In Italy, it was colder maybe, then the disease has now lessened somewhat when the temperature may have become warmer.
In Spain, the same.
In Germany: the measures undertaken may be better in restricting the cases and casualties.

In America: America is generally a cold country: it has a freezing winter where ice accumulates in some regions ..
So in cold countries, it will linger more .. while in hot countries it will end quicker than in the cold countries.

Iran and Iraq: Iran is considered a cold country, Iraq is a hot country: the cases reported in Iran is far more than in Iraq, and the same about death cases.. this in spite of the authenticity of the data or not.

Other factors:
Of course there are other factors: like the strict protective measures and hygiene ..etc.

God is the All-Knowing.

The Sudan is one of the most loathsome of third world pest holes!

Thus NOBODY WANTS to travel there!

If there are NO TRAVELLERS - there will be NO VIRUS CARRIED into that place to infect people!

And thus the number of INFECTED WILL BE LOW!

But such an explanation will not fit into your tiny mind!

So no doubt you will spout more corrosive Quranic CRAP in a effort to prove that you are a well read Quranic scholar

and a COMPLETE LUNATIC!

God is the all knowing and you are the NOT KNOWING!

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

God is the all knowing and you are the NOT KNOWING!

To this I agree 100%

Moreover, what I said regarding the Coronavirus has no relation to the Glorious Quran, but is only my personal ideas , and I said I could be correct and could be wrong.

The only relation to the Quran is the Honey which is mentioned in the Quran that it includes remedy or cure to mankind (at least of some diseases.)

To be precise, the Quran did not mention the word "honey", but God said that "a drink comes out of the abdomen of the bee which includes cure to people"
It includes also (in addition to the honey) the wax and the royal honey and the like.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/16.htm#a16_96
quran-ayat.com/pret/16.htm#a16_96

Torch light
So this is my own ideas about the Coronavirus :

The hot weather will almost kill this virus: the indication is that its incidence started to decrease as the weather becomes warmer in most of countries of the USA and of Europe, and they started to open the lockdown.

It may be true or false: it is only my personal idea:
Most viruses have seasonal activity: some in winter and others in summer and still others in temperate temperatures.

Anyhow, if the virus hide in some cold countries and became dormant, it may come later with more wild form and cause more catastrophe, or God may abate it and remove it: this is up to God Most Gracious.
And now there is no true drug to combat this virus and no vaccine to protect from it, but only God's mercy.

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

The Sudan is one of the most loathsome of third world pest holes! Thus NOBODY WANTS to travel there!

Where does anybody want to travel?
Because all the world is in lockdown and all the world is infected.

Moreover, according to Prophet Mohammed's instruction, people should not depart or go into places or countries infected with a plague or an epidemic.
Such prophetic instructions are in the end of this video after elapsing of 13 minutes of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNscP9Md0DM
Last edited by Torch light; May 27th, 2020 at 03:18 PM..

Blackleaf

Where does anybody want to travel?
Because all the world is in lockdown and all the world is infected.
Moreover, according to Prophet Mohammed's instruction, people should not depart or go into places or countries infected with a plague or an epidemic.
Such prophetic instructions are in the end of this video after elapsing of 13 minutes of the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNscP9Md0DM

Only a third of people in the world are in lockdown.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Only a third of people in the world are in lockdown.

You think it is a GOOD THING that the OTHER TWO THIRDS are too poor to travel any place?

TVO - the Ontari-owe public broadcaster played a documentary about how fully Chinese workers GET RIPPED OFF

by their Communist party EMPLOYERS!

Many of those workers are so oppressed they cannot even afford a crappy bus ticket home to visit family!

For months or YEARS AT A TIME!

As for the SO CALLED TRAVEL BAN in Canada - our staunch LIE-beral defenders of NOTHING MUCH

SHRUGGED as 250,000 people travelled across our SUPPOSEDLY CLOSED BORDERS LAST MONTH!

Torch light
A large number of +ve cases without symptoms:
This may indicate they had been infected some time ago, and they acquired immunity against it in the form of antibodies.
And so they may not be new cases.

Or their immunity comes from some related viruses.

The tests are not always correct and so the results are not completely dependable.
Last edited by Torch light; 4 weeks ago at 02:54 PM..

Torch light
Using the roots of some plants may be beneficial :

In one video of the National Geographic, I saw several monkeys in Africa: they came to a pool or marsh in which there were some plants with white flowers: the monkey culled the flower and ate it, they he uprooted the plant which was like some Hycenth bulbous plants: so he uprooted the plant and started to eat its bulb which was under the water surface: planting in the middle of the pool.

Of course, such plant is almost non poisonous; these animals know by instinct and experience that this plant is non poisonous and it is nourishing as food.

How can some plant roots be intact, despite growing in a dirty soil or water full of viruses and bacteria? Unless there are some substances in the outer covering of the root which protect the root from corruption by the bacteria and viruses.

Such roots like carrots, turnip, beet, radish and others may include substances against the viruses in their outer covering.

Therefore, eating these roots or the water of their boiling may include some benefit on condition it is cleaned but without peeling its outer cover.

Here also I recall the liquorice root is used in medicine for many benefits: its liquid extract.
The liquorice plant was exported from Iraq to UK; it plants naturally on the banks of many small rivers.

This is the tree: the large one, (not the small in the picture)

And these are pieces of its roots:

Comment: In winter, in Iraq, there is a public habit to eat the turnip boiled (added to it the dibis of the date) and some enjoy drinking the liquid of its boiling: they drink it hot not cold: so as to be against influenza or bronchitis.
I used to eat it and drink its liquid when I had flu in winter; I thought it may be to its heat causing warming.. it has no direct immediate action, but will ameliorate the cold condition.
I say, it may also have some effect against viruses according to this idea.

God is the All-Knowing.
Last edited by Torch light; 4 weeks ago at 03:55 PM..