Michelle Obama vs Barack Obama's workout

B00Mer
www.youtube.com/watch?v=AId-rpiZtoU

Michelle Obama's workout is squats, boxing, kick boxing..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ick5mFheFKY

Okay, we know who wears the pants in the Whitehouse now..

Don't hurt yourself Obama..

Corduroy
+1

They both wear pants!

petros
+4
#3  Top Rated Post
Slacks

Corduroy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Slacks

Cut me some

petros
Okay home slice.

Sal
+1
damn she is in good shape...impressive

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

damn she is in good shape...impressive

Yeah, she's pretty hot for a Mom, eh.. great shape. MILF

Kreskin
+2
Training to be the 46th President.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yeah, she's pretty hot for a Mom, eh.. great shape.

Yup, she is. Probably kick Barry's as$.

Tecumsehsbones
Interesting how the boyz notion of how marriage works is based on who can beat up whom.

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Interesting how the boyz notion of how marriage works is based on who can beat up whom.

Interesting article to your claim.

Are You Dominant or Subordinate in Your Romantic Relationship?

Tecumsehsbones
Ah, yes. Psychology. It's all scientifical an' stuff.

Good news is that if you ever feel like slapping the old lady around some, you've got a scientific justification!

B00Mer
+1

Ah, yes. Psychology. It's all scientifical an' stuff.

Good news is that if you ever feel like slapping the old lady around some, you've got a scientific justification!

Yeah, you would twist it around in your trollish behaviour.

I think in every relationship there is a dominant partner.. however, I would not condone abuse in any "healthy" relationship.

My sister was abused in her first marriage. I seriously feel empathy for anyone stuck in any abusive relationship.

Also, when I drove Taxi in Long Beach, CA the company had a contract to pick up abused women when called by the police and drive them to a home for battered women.. some of what a saw, left me speechless.

Su Casa | Ending Domestic Violence

Tecumsehsbones

Yeah, you would twist it around in your trollish behaviour.

I think in every relationship there is a dominant partner.. however, I would not condone abuse in any "healthy" relationship.

Of course not. That's why you associate greater physical strength with "wearing the pants in the family."

B00Mer
+1

Of course not. That's why you associate greater physical strength with "wearing the pants in the family."

"Who wears the pants in the relationship" refers to who has the most power in the relationship, not strongest.

...and I can honestly say.. most men will say the women, because if you piss her off.. you'll be having a lot of cold showers, and restless nights on the couch. (If you have been married long enough)

The term here was used as a jab or pwnage towards Obama.. nothing more.

Try not to embellish the term into never, neverland.

Corduroy

"Who wears the pants in the relationship" refers to who has the most power in the relationship, not strongest.

It's almost as if you haven't even read your own OP.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

It's almost as if you haven't even read your own OP.

It's almost as if Obama dick is in your azz. But tell me, is it a "choice."

Sal
+2
I do not believe there is a dominant partner in a healthy relationship. I am neither dominant nor submissive and he is not either. I would never be in a relationship that was viewed in those terms. But then I have always marched to my own drum.

Rather, I am stronger than him in some areas of decision making he is stronger than me in others. We know this and play it off. He has no problem with me saying:"this is how we are doing this" I have no problem with him saying: we will be leaving at this time, you will be driving for the first two hours...etc...this is the hotel we will stay at.

We know each others strengths and weaknesses and we are both aware of our own, thus things flow well, there is no dominant partner there are only strengths that are shared for the good of both.

We are both okay with that. But then again, partners that are super balanced are as rare as hen's teeth.

Tecumsehsbones

It's almost as if Obama dick is in your azz. But tell me, is it a "choice."

Power, violence, sex. It's a closed loop in your head.

B00Mer

Power, violence, sex. It's a closed loop in your head.

Sure, sure rage on T with your nonsense.

Tecumsehsbones

Sure, sure rage on T with your nonsense.

Rage? I'm not the one constantly yammering on about violent sex and shooting people.

Kreskin

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AId-rpiZtoU

Michelle Obama's workout is squats, boxing, kick boxing..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ick5mFheFKY

Okay, we know who wears the pants in the Whitehouse now..

Don't hurt yourself Obama..

I could kick her ***!

B00Mer

Rage? I'm not the one constantly yammering on about violent sex and shooting people.

Really backup your words.. where have I ever glorified violent sex, you friggin moron..

...and as for shooting, fukk yeah. The 5 cent solution to thuggery. I believe everyone has the right to defend their home, business, property and their person.

If push comes to shove and somebody is trying to kill you, or rape you.. kill them first.

Also as for my claim you not being a lawyer, I know lawyers, plenty.. all have far more class than you and can hold their composure and their temper, not always calling stupid names. You lose control far too easily. You would tossed out on your ear by any sane judge.

I think your a WikiLawyer, that's about it.. .

Tecumsehsbones

Also as for my claim you not being a lawyer, I know lawyers, plenty.

Of course you do, Boomster. I have not the slightest doubt that lawyers line up at the truck stop when you're driving, or at the call center where you work, desperate for your sage advice. And of course they're so impressed by your deep wisdom and shining charisma that they take you to the secret lawyer clubs in the evenings, and sit in slack-jawed wonder as you recount your many manly exploits. No doubt the COMPLETELY NAKED SUPERMODELS who serve the drinks at the secret lawyer clubs are all just so blown away by your pure animal magnetism that they hurl themselves at you by the dozen.

Yep, there's hardly a truck driver/tech support drone that doesn't have hordes of admiring lawyers following him around because he's just so damn cool.

Your opinion of my profession is very flattering, thanks. But it's the surest proof you don't know many lawyers, if any. And those you have met, you have met only in a professional capacity. I'm sure you think lawyers out of the office and at home are always high-minded and spend their time thinking deep thoughts and debating important stuff. Sorry, ain't true. We mostly think about money, and sex, and our houses and kids. Politics. Sports. Hobbies. Pretty much like anybody else.
Last edited by Tecumsehsbones; May 23rd, 2015 at 05:27 AM..

B00Mer

Of course you do, Boomster.

Yeah great Lawyermanship.. see you win a lot of cases with your fictitious law degree.

No evidence to back up your claims.. as usual. Troll

DaSleeper

Yeah great Lawyermanship.. see you win a lot of cases with your fictitious law degree.

No evidence to back up your claims.. as usual. Troll

just wondering if he's been to machu picchu....

FaithTerry
I like strong women, but a man should still be stronger. You won't believe it, but my girlfriend is taller than me. I sometimes feel like Danny DeVito next to a leggy beauty. This inspired me to improve my body and I got a gym membership. There I met with bodybuilders and decided to choose this way. I decided I might not be tall, but I would be strong. And I like that my girlfriend supports me. She really likes this idea and I can see that she is proud of my results. So, I decided to use various sports supplements for muscle growth to improve my results. I'm currently reading an article about the testosterone cycle https://steroidcycle.org/testosterone-cycle/. I am confident that I will achieve the goal and try to do it with the least loss to health.