End the Lockdown


Walter
#1321
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Are you still whining about being locked down?
I see both you, and the author of these peice, are fu cking idiots.

Ad hominem is a poor argument.
 
Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
gerryh
-1
#1322
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Ad hominem is a poor argument.

It's all you're worth, especially when you think there should be a spike in deaths after only a couple of weeks.

Get out and get some fresh air, idiot. Maybe your brain cells will start functioning again. You're not locked down.
 
petros
+1 / -1
#1323
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

The teachers have been off for 100 days already.

Is being obsolete giving you grief?
Last edited by petros; 1 week ago at 08:22 PM..
 
Walter
-1
#1324
‘Flattening The Curve’ Has Become A Massive Bait And Switch
Everything 'flattening the curve' represented has been abandoned and now thousands have needlessly died, millions are out of work, and cities are burning.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/29...it-and-switch/

BS from day one. End the lockdown.
 
gerryh
-1
#1325
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

‘Flattening The Curve’ Has Become A Massive Bait And Switch
Everything 'flattening the curve' represented has been abandoned and now thousands have needlessly died, millions are out of work, and cities are burning.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/29...it-and-switch/
BS from day one. End the lockdown.

Pssst, wally, you're not locked down.
 
Walter
#1326
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Pssst, wally, you're not locked down.

Been to a choir practice lately.
 
gerryh
#1327
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Been to a choir practice lately.


Not in a choir.
 
Walter
#1328
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Not in a choir.

Exactly. No one is right now. End the lockdown.
 
Girth
+1
#1329
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Exactly. No one is right now. End the lockdown.

You remind me of the boy at school that could not admit he was wrong, regardless of indisputable proof to the contrary.

I can no longer take you seriously.
 
gerryh
+1 / -1
#1330
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Exactly. No one is right now. End the lockdown.


Poor Wally, so scared of COVID that all he does is hide in his basement and doesn't even realize that the rest of us are pretty much doing everything we did before covid.
 
petros
+1 / -1
#1331
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Exactly. No one is right now. End the lockdown.

What lockdown?
 
Walter
#1332
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Poor Wally, so scared of COVID that all he does is hide in his basement and doesn't even realize that the rest of us are pretty much doing everything we did before covid.

Yeah, kids are off to camp, all the movie theatres are open, restaurants are packed on Sundays after church, everyone’s back to werk, airports are at capacity cuz it’s summer and people are off to wherever, summer music festivals are bringing in huge crowds, kids are excited cuz school just let out, ...

End the lockdown.
 
petros
-1
#1333
Good thing house painting will remain manual labour huh Wally? You'll always have that to fall back on. With such high anxiety and low flappability you arent fit to teach. AI doesnt have emotions to get in the way of reality.
 
gerryh
-1
#1334
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Yeah, kids are off to camp, all the movie theatres are open, restaurants are packed on Sundays after church, everyone’s back to werk, airports are at capacity cuz it’s summer and people are off to wherever, summer music festivals are bringing in huge crowds, kids are excited cuz school just let out, ...
End the lockdown.

Poor, poor, ineffectual wally.
 
petros
-1
#1335
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Yeah, kids are off to camp, all the movie theatres are open, restaurants are packed on Sundays after church, everyone’s back to werk, airports are at capacity cuz it’s summer and people are off to wherever, summer music festivals are bringing in huge crowds, kids are excited cuz school just let out, ...
End the lockdown.

If you are so desperate to do those things fly out to SK and enjoy the life you're pining for.
 
Walter
#1336
When Did ‘Flatten The Curve’ Become ‘We Reserve The Right To Panic’?
It’s true that coronavirus infections continue to increase in the U.S. But while they’ve been growing, daily deaths have been falling.

https://issuesinsights.com/2020/06/3...ight-to-panic/

End the lockdown.
 
Walter
+1
#1337
Judge Nukes Ill. Lockdown: Pritzker 'Had No Authority' to Restrict Movement and Close Businesses
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...nesses-n600395

Wannabe tyrant.
 
Walter
#1338
Lies, Damn Lies and COVID-19 Statistics
As beaches are closed for the 4th of July and even Texas starts to roll back towards COVID-19 lockdown, it sure seems like the goalposts have shifted. The purpose of public health policy went from slow the spread, to flatten the curve, and now seems to stop the spread altogether. Dr. Scott Atlas, a Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution, says the idea of preventing infection is not just unnecessary; it is irrational.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...istics-n603433

The lockdown was bullshit from day one.
 
Walter
#1339
A Second Wave of Stupidity
The coronavirus panic was starting to ebb after the successful state reopenings of May and enthusiastic public protests of June. Rather than acknowledging this good news story, the same lunatics are clamoring to tighten the screws again.


Gotta keep the hysteria going otherwise Trump will win in a landslide.
 
petros
+2
#1340
Is Trump running in Mexico?
 
Walter
#1341
Death By Policy
Mortality statistics show that many people have died from lockdown-related causes, not from Covid-19.

https://www.city-journal.org/deadly-...kdown-policies

The lockdown was bullshit from day one.
 
petros
#1342
Do ED visits spike on Saturday afternoons? If yes, why? If no, why?
 
B00Mer
-1
#1343
We still on this.. everything is going back into lockdown.. because people are to fukking stupid and inconsiderate to wear a mask.
 
NZDoug
#1344
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

When Did ‘Flatten The Curve’ Become ‘We Reserve The Right To Panic’?
It’s true that coronavirus infections continue to increase in the U.S. But while they’ve been growing, daily deaths have been falling.

https://issuesinsights.com/2020/06/3...ight-to-panic/
End the lockdown.

https://www.covidtracker.com
 
NZDoug
#1345
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Been to a choir practice lately.

I was in the choir and an alter boy at Canadian Martyrs back in mighty, mighty East York.
Memories.........
Chugalug the church wine when filling the Cruets.
I've seen a lot of weird looking tongues.
Cheaters never Cross bear!
............................

Back to the discussion.
Trump has increased the national debt from 18 to 23 trillion.
https://usdebtclock.org
The average government debt per taxpayer is great than the average price of home.
No matter what Trump says , debt is bad.
 

Similar Threads

9
US Capitol on lockdown
by B00Mer | Jul 8th, 2016
0
Washington Post goes on lockdown
by Locutus | Aug 22nd, 2013
2
Arkansas town in lockdown
by quandary121 | Aug 10th, 2008
2