Where are you and please tell me what's like.


petros
+1
#1
If you've never been judged on your race, culture, style, speech, physical attributes, what brands you like or WHY please post your story.
If not, please don't reply to this thread.
Last edited by petros; 2 weeks ago at 04:17 PM..
 
DaSleeper
+2
#2
Some people right here in this forum judge you....
If your skin is white "I believe one poster called it melanin deficient"
You must be racist!
 
petros
+1
#3
It's good everyone can have a global cry and hug.

I'm an apple too. Green on the outside and white on the inside.

Things have gotten too bizarre for me not to be an Alien.

I have Space Rights.

Alien Lives Matter
 
Tecumsehsbones
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Some people right here in this forum judge you....
If your skin is white "I believe one poster called it melanin deficient"
You must be racist!

Hush now. petros is proving scientifically that Floyd George had it coming.
 
petros
+1
#5
Yup....

Thanks for the data.

BTW, if you need help, I'll be your sponsor. Just message.
 
Jinentonix
+3
#6  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Hush now. petros is proving scientifically that Floyd George had it coming.

Apparently Tony Timpa had it coming first, but that's okay. Gotta keep up the narrative that only Black people are murdered by the police and that only Black people are denied justice when it happens.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

It's good everyone can have a global cry and hug.

I'm an apple too. Green on the outside and white on the inside.

Things have gotten too bizarre for me not to be an Alien.

I have Space Rights.

Alien Lives Matter

Only one summer in my younger days did I ever come close to look anything but white.
I was cuttin 4 foot lumber in the bush that summer and used chain saw bar oil as a sun blocker/ mosquito blocker and would only wash off in a lake every evening on my way home.
By september, I didn't look native, but that was the darkest brown I ever got!
 
petros
+1
#8
There is a link between amount of sun someone gets and multiple sclerosis. The further north or south you are the higher the odds of developing it.
 
pgs
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

It's good everyone can have a global cry and hug.

I'm an apple too. Green on the outside and white on the inside.

Things have gotten too bizarre for me not to be an Alien.

I have Space Rights.

Alien Lives Matter

Is that green just around the gills ?
 
petros
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Is that green just around the gills ?

Environmentalist from the planet Juniper
 
pgs
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Environmentalist from the planet Juniper

That sounds like it is out in the bush somewhere .
 
DaSleeper
+2
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

There is a link between amount of sun someone gets and multiple sclerosis. The further north or south you are the higher the odds of developing it.

I'm pretty sure you're further north than me,
my position in Kapuskasing is 49 degrees 25' 27" N
 
Twin_Moose
#13
Yep East central Sask. is 52 degrees
 
petros
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by dasleeper View Post

i'm pretty sure you're further north than me,
my position in kapuskasing is 49 degrees 25' 27" n

50 104