In Racist Canada, Half Of Ethnic Chinese Threatened and Harassed:

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

gerryh sole purpose of life is to argue and belittle, for the sake of arguing and belittling. He is like a bad case of herpes. Ignore it, take Zovirax, and it will eventually go away.

The hypocracy is strong in this one.

Girth
Getting back on topic, I would find it ironic, yet amusing, if twitter users somehow managed to get #TrumpVirus trending, considering the United States has over 25% of the World's cases, and the virus is about to topple what is left of the health care system in many of the hardest hit states.

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Getting back on topic, I would find it ironic, yet amusing, if twitter users somehow managed to get #TrumpVirus trending, considering the United States has over 25% of the World's cases, and the virus is about to topple what is left of the health care system in many of the hardest hit states.

How is that on topic? My god man, do you even have one working brain cell?

Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

My Japanese wife disdainfully refers to Chinese as Nunks , does that make me racist ?

Of course not.

It does make you more successful than gerry though, as he has never managed to attract a mate. He gave up on Women years ago, and has been testing his luck on Grindr, a dating site for Gay and bi-curious Men.

Not that there is anything wrong with that....

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Yep same as the term Jew to describe a Jewish person

Just another Jew.

Thankfully a lot of those old Uke jokes ran it's course, not so fortunate for others though.

JUST ANOTHER Jewish person .