You gonna call Rusty?

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

You gonna call Rusty?

I don't think you have time.......

Maybe Jerome.

petros
+2
This would have never happened if Batman was president?

Nuggler
Sad old world. Get rid of one piece of fecal matter, and another one takes it's place. Only this one we don't know is fecal till push comes to shove, then he's Vegas bound. I'll punch him after you Colpy, if I may.

Romney, on the other hand is fecal from the word go. shudder.

Wall St. is rubbing its hands with glee.

petros
+1
Maybe just maybe the fecal matter is there to go on TV while nationalists run the show behind the scenes?

earth_as_one
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

According to some of the info I have read, the White House knew half an hour after the attack began that it was not a "demonstration", but a terrorist attack.

It makes a major difference, because Obama would be seen to have failed to prevent an attack on the anniversary of 9-11. I would say that was somewhat unfair, but the idea that the people there were left on their own after pleading for help just so that bit of scum in the WH can claim it was a demonstration that got out of hand and blame some Grade-Zed film maker for the entire fiasco.......

He should not only be chucked out of the WH, but tarred, feathered, and run out of town on a rail.

The fkg bastard.

Then he heads off to Vegas....no worries.

For the first time, I ache to punch in the face of a US President.

My hope for the Obama presidency died quickly, and became simple acceptance, turned to scorn, then to dislike.,....now to something a little past dislike....he has GOT to go.

Mark Steyn: Benghazi bungle requires act of urgent political hygiene | obama, video, one - Opinion - The Orange County Register

Look up.

Look waaayyyyy up.

Say good-bye.

Let me get this straight. You actually believe Obama let terrorists gun down a group of American diplomats because it was the anniversary of 9/11 and a terrorist attack might make him look bad during an election??? That was pretty ballsy of Obama to make a decision like that on the spur of the moment, considering how it would look when the truth finally came out. (sarcasm alert)

I never had you pegged for a conspiracy theorist.

Locutus
MYSTERY: Navy Replaces Admiral Because of Ongoing Investigation...

In an unusual move, the Navy has replaced an admiral commanding an aircraft carrier strike group while it is deployed to the Middle East. The replacement was prompted by an Inspector General’s investigation of allegations of inappropriate leadership judgment.

Rear Adm. Charles M. Gaouette, the commander of the USS John C. Stennis strike group, is being returned to the United States for temporary reassignment.

In a statement the Navy said it had approved a request made by Vice Adm. John W. Miller, the Commander of U.S. Naval Forces Central Command, to temporarily reassign Gaouette “pending the results of an investigation by the Navy Inspector General.”

more

Navy Replaces Admiral Leading Mideast Strike Group Because of Ongoing Investigation - ABC News

CDNBear
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_one View Post

Let me get this straight. You actually believe Obama let terrorists gun down a group of American diplomats because it was the anniversary of 9/11 and a terrorist attack might make him look bad during an election??? That was pretty ballsy of Obama to make a decision like that on the spur of the moment, considering how it would look when the truth finally came out. (sarcasm alert)

I never had you pegged for a conspiracy theorist.

You should learn how to read.

Locutus
>al Qaeda attacks embassy
>higher-ups get calls and emails for help
>suits watch via drone situation room cam
>don't know what to do, dick the dawg
>people die
>make up youtube video story

>arrest video dood, 'all is well' bubble constructed

True story.

DaSleeper
+2
I know why Obama didn't give the order to go defend the embassy in Benghazi.........

It was the teleprompter guy's day off.......

Walter
+1
Judicial Watch uncovers emails showing Ben Rhodes and aides joking about Benghazi lies
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...azi_lies_.html

BHO’s regime was disgusting.