It's Climate Change I tell'ya!! IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE!!


captain morgan
+1
#1261
Yep... Keep your vehicle undercover for the next while. Gonna be a lot of insurance claims
 
petros
+1
#1262
Better off taking the cheque than waiting 2 years to have it repaired.
 
captain morgan
+1
#1263
Pain in the ass when it's all said and done, especially with such a simple solution available
 
petros
+2
#1264
All it takes is a heat gun and cold water to pop hail dents.
 
Twin_Moose
+2
#1265
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

The Great White Combine

Just a much needed rain came of it, could get interesting if it hits 25+ today though
 
captain morgan
+1
#1266
Enjoy the light show
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#1267
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

All it takes is a heat gun and cold water to pop hail dents.




Gosh - dimples in a golf ball make them fly farther and straighter!


Maybe the hail dents will benefit the fuel economy of your car?


Maybe you should leave them alone - especially since higher quality heat guns do not just blister paint!


The better ones can BURN THE PAINT RIGHT OFF!



Inquiring minds want and need to know these things!
 
petros
+2
#1268
Dents weaken the metal.

If you dont know how to use a heat gun, dont use a heat gun. Leave it to those of us capable of using basic hand tools.
 
taxslave
+1
#1269
Nothing a gallon of bondo won't fix.
 
captain morgan
+3
#1270
If only a gallon of bondo would fix global warming
<sigh>
 
spilledthebeer
#1271
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Dents weaken the metal.

If you dont know how to use a heat gun, dont use a heat gun. Leave it to those of us capable of using basic hand tools.




And yet you were freely giving out advice and encouraging every unskilled Tom, Dick and Harry to get out the heat gun



and some buckets of water and get to work!


What could possibly go wrong with that?
 
taxslave
+4
#1272
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

If only a gallon of bondo would fix global warming
<sigh>

It would, stuffed in the right mouths.
 
taxslave
+1
#1273
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

And yet you were freely giving out advice and encouraging every unskilled Tom, Dick and Harry to get out the heat gun
and some buckets of water and get to work!
What could possibly go wrong with that?

Hot water? Make tea out of it.
 
spilledthebeer
#1274
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Hot water? Make tea out of it.




Got Bondo stuck between your ears?


Or does careless use of a heat gun lower IQ?


Inquiring minds want to know!
 
petros
+2
#1275
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

And yet you were freely giving out advice and encouraging every unskilled Tom, Dick and Harry to get out the heat gun
and some buckets of water and get to work!
What could possibly go wrong with that?

You took that as advice?

I do have some advice for ya if youd like.
 
petros
+2
#1276
Godless tornados are on the loose in South Saskatchewan.
 
taxslave
+3
#1277
Better have a riot in Regina to stop them.
 
Twin_Moose
+2
#1278
Then the big question, are the tornados unfairly targeting persons of color?
 
Mowich
+3
#1279
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Godless tornados are on the loose in South Saskatchewan.

I was watching Regina's news yesterday when the alerts started going out and kept going out through the entire broadcast. Haven't heard about any touching down yet but I haven't checked the news today. Checked the radar for Sask and it looked nasty.
 
petros
+2
#1280
Today near Assinaboia, that storm is south of me right now.
Last edited by petros; 1 week ago at 08:20 PM..
 
petros
+2
#1281
Several photos here:https://www.ckom.com/2020/07/04/seve...southern-sask/
 
pgs
#1282
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Several photos here:https://www.ckom.com/2020/07/04/seve...southern-sask/

Looks windy .
 
petros
+2
#1283
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Looks windy .

To a point.
 
captain morgan
+4
#1284
Time for another tater tot approved global warming tax.. That oughta stop those renegade tornadoes.