Canada loses bid for seat on UN Security Council


Jinentonix
+4
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

So, Trudeaubama is embarrassed and weakened, Canada is less involved with the UN than it would otherwise be, and the rightards, having gotten everything they could hope for out of this exercise in futility, are still bitchy.

Yeah, like that's the only reason people are pissed off at Trudope.
Seriously dude, other than the temporary blip in his approval rating because of Covid, he's on track to be the most hated PM ever.
 
Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
taxslave
+2
#32
I still haven't figured out how his rating went up with the colossal mismanagement of the covid thing. Are some(all) of those people too dumb to understand that is not free money the Prime Moron is shovelling out?
 
pgs
+1
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

I still haven't figured out how his rating went up with the colossal mismanagement of the covid thing. Are some(all) of those people too dumb to understand that is not free money the Prime Moron is shovelling out?

Yes .
 
Ron in Regina
+2
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

I still haven't figured out how his rating went up with the colossal mismanagement of the covid thing. Are some(all) of those people too dumb to understand that is not free money the Prime Moron is shovelling out?

Exposure. That's how his rating went up with the colossal mismanagement of the covid thing. With Parliament side lined 'cuz it's too dangerous to meet (but being in a crowd of thousands for a selfie in a protest isn't), the only face seen (daily at 9:15am from his front stoop) is Trudeau.
 
captain morgan
+2
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

Exposure. That's how his rating went up with the colossal mismanagement of the covid thing. With Parliament side lined 'cuz it's too dangerous to meet (but being in a crowd of thousands for a selfie in a protest isn't), the only face seen (daily at 9:15am from his front stoop) is Trudeau.


The upside in this whole deal is that trudie is on pace to get a majority, no doubt this will be more gas on the separation fire... With a little luck, it will force the premiers of AB and SK to take actions in distancing each province from the Feds financially
 
Tecumsehsbones
#36
I just found out whom Canada lost out to.

Feckin' IRELAND!
 
gerryh
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I just found out whom Canada lost out to.
Feckin' IRELAND!

Yup.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Yup.

Well, there's no shame in losing out to an economic, military, and strategic powerhouse like. . .

Ireland.
 
Girth
+1
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Well, there's no shame in losing out to an economic, military, and strategic powerhouse like. . .
Ireland.

Three countries were competing for the seat: Norway, Ireland, and Canada.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Three countries were competing for the seat: Norway, Ireland, and Canada.

The Irish military had a wargames exercise involving the entire Irish forces.

The Cub Scouts won.

But, faith and begorrah, the army fought the Girl Guides to a draw!
 
gerryh
+1
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Three countries were competing for the seat: Norway, Ireland, and Canada.

3 country's were competing for 2 available seats.
 
Twin_Moose
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

3 country's were competing for 2 available seats.

In their category, where Mexico and India won theirs unopposed in their categories
 
Avro52
#43
Why do we even want this seat? Didn’t get it under Harper and don’t now under PM Wispy Hair.
 
Jinentonix
+2
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Why do we even want this seat? Didnít get it under Harper and donít now under PM Wispy Hair.

The UN in general can piss off.
 
Jinentonix
+2
#45
$1.7 million for a failed vanity project. While $1.5 million is all it would have taken to keep 8 rape crisis centers open for another year but Groper decided NOT to renew and expand a very successful and cost-effective program. Gotta love Groper's priorities when it comes to Canada.
 
petros
+1
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

Exposure. That's how his rating went up with the colossal mismanagement of the covid thing. With Parliament side lined 'cuz it's too dangerous to meet (but being in a crowd of thousands for a selfie in a protest isn't), the only face seen (daily at 9:15am from his front stoop) is Trudeau.

He can do Pride on June 5th but it's too risky to go to the D Day Memorial on the 6th.
 
Jinentonix
+1
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

He can do Pride on June 5th but it's too risky to go to the D Day Memorial on the 6th.

It wasn't raining so he couldn't pretend the rain was bullets.