Drunk Driving


View Poll Results: Have you ever been intoxicated and drove a vehicle?
Yes, over 50 times 0 0%
Yes, a couple of times 4 66.67%
Unsure 0 0%
No 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Girth
#1
Have you ever driven drunk?
 
pgs
+1
#2
Back in the day .
 
taxslave
+2
#3  Top Rated Post
Define drunk. Over the legal limit isn't necessarily drunk.
 
B00Mer
#4
 
Girth
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Define drunk. Over the legal limit isn't necessarily drunk.

Over 0.08
 
VIBC
#6
Online polls: "Did you ever ...."

It's the internet and the age of Big Ubiquitous Surveillance with International Consequences. Better you don't respond.
 
Girth
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

Online polls: "Did you ever ...."
It's the internet and the age of Big Ubiquitous Surveillance with International Consequences. Better you don't respond.

Nobody will care. That is just paranoia.
 
bill barilko
#8
The night of the First Canuck Stanley Cup Riot (1994) it was light very late and I was driving home from a friend's place-our team having lost.

Just a block from my house stopped at a main intersection & realised I was drunk-and looking around at other cars so was everyone else I could see.

Crawled home and that was that.
 
Girth
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilko View Post

The night of the First Canuck Stanley Cup Riot (1994) it was light very late and I was driving home from a friend's place-our team having lost.
Just a block from my house stopped at a main intersection & realised I was drunk-and looking around at other cars so was everyone else I could see.
Crawled home and that was that.

Vancouver is a weird place. They riot for everything it seems.
 
pgs
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Vancouver is a weird place. They riot for everything it seems.

Not really . But who isnít up for a little old fashioned pillage .
 
B00Mer
#11
 
Ron in Regina
+1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Over 0.08

So more than two (or maybe three) beers? Yeah, but not with more than two or three beers over a couple of hours span in many many years.
 
pgs
#13
Yes each and every day .
 
Dixie Cup
+2
#14
when I was young and foolish but never so much that I didn't know what I was doing. Now, 2 beers and I'm asleep!
 
taxslave
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Over 0.08

Nope. That is just the legal limit set by bureaucraps. Try again.
 
Girth
#16
I probably was slightly over the limit yesterday while returning from a party.
 
petros
+1
#17
Which limit? .04? .08? 1 toke over the line?
 
Girth
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

which limit? .04? .08? 1 toke over the line?

0.5-0.8 I am a 200 pound man and drank a Mickie of vodka.
 

Similar Threads

69
B.C.s new drunk driving laws
by JLM | Sep 25th, 2010
57
Drunk driving laws
by Kreskin | May 9th, 2010
28
Drunk Driving Program Goes Too Far?
by karrie | Jun 12th, 2008