Coronavirus: observation and ideas

Torch light
The Coronavirus thrives in chilling environments

As I said in the first post: the hot weather kills this virus, while the very cold (not freezing), here they called it the "chilling" environment will refresh and empower the virus.

This has been recently observed in many meat processing or storing places and firms in America and Europe;
in China the first outbreak was in the market of selling wild animal meat, which certainly use the "chilling" temperature for processing and storing such meats.

The workers in such places have been infected in large numbers.

The decrease in the number of cases in the USA and Europe may also be due to the hot season,

while the surge in some countries like India is due to the spread in crowds and in damp cold building.. moreover, India is a subcontinent .. some of its parts are cold mountainous regions.
In addition, their Hindus government stupidly sent many workers to their villages which caused the infection to spread there in the rural districts, and the infection surged in these regions.

N.B. most hospitals in most countries are constructed in such way so that the sun rays do not reach the wards and rooms.. while sun rays are an excellent factor in killing this virus.

Torch light
Easing the restriction on the Coronavirus in such way is wrong :

Almost it has been done in the wrong way.. or the leaders of these countries like the USA, UK, Germany, Spain and France .. such political leaders may know something that we don't know about the origin of this virus ..etc.

Anyhow, people in these countries returned to their habits and customs and they lied on the sea shores and beaches naked or about naked in the sun light.. they returned to their ungodliness and corruption.. drinking the wine, committing the adultery and gambling .. etc.

While such measures have not been correctly undertaken:

This is wrong obviously, and a second wave may not be improbable in the next season .. unless God Most Gracious may show mercy and grace to this disobedient generation .. God is the All-Knowing.
Last edited by Torch light; 2 weeks ago at 05:42 PM..

DaSleeper

Torch light
Special food against the Coronavirus
It is useful, not harmful.. so why don't people use it: if it is not useful, it is not harmful.

First of all: the honey.
Then the roots like the carrot, turnip, beet, radish and liquorice.. particularly the turnip..

On condition such foods are cleaned but without peeling the outer crust or cover of these roots, which may include something against the virus and bacteria.. because it is a root planted in the soil and mud.

God is the All-Knowing.

This is in Baghdad in the marketplace, a seller of the turnip with the dibis of date
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNjWaXxwHv8

NB when I ate the hot turnip, when I had flu or common cold, I only benefited from its heat as warming, but next one or two days, the flu or cold would disappear by God's favor and grace.
Last edited by Torch light; 2 weeks ago at 05:40 PM..

Torch light
Why Zionists hate Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly :

Because he wrote a book in Arabic translated to English which is
The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran
it exposes the wickedness of the Zionists of Tel Aviv and their allies.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm

http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/the_conflict.pdf
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/the_conflict.pdf

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Special food against the Coronavirus
It is useful, not harmful.. so why don't people use it: if it is not useful, it is not harmful.
First of all: the honey.
Then the roots like the carrot, turnip, beet, radish and liquorice.. particularly the turnip..
On condition such foods are cleaned but without peeling the outer crust or cover of these roots, which may include something against the virus and bacteria.. because it is a root planted in the soil and mud.
God is the All-Knowing.
This is in Baghdad in the marketplace, a seller of the turnip with the dibis of date
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNjWaXxwHv8
NB when I ate the hot turnip, when I had flu or common cold, I only benefited from its heat as warming, but next one or two days, the flu or cold would disappear by God's favor and grace.

Congratulations. You're dumber than Trump.

I didn't think that was possible.