Political lies are everywhere, but universal disasters are not lies

Torch light
Some correction may be needed about the crops of India and their planting and harvesting seasons:

In this table the Rabi (Spring) crops are harvested in Spring, and the Kharif (Autumn) crops are harvested in Autumn.

It means the crops that are in danger now are mainly: the wheat, barley and peas in addition to all other plants.

Torch light
See the picture of the NHC in the first post: it is wonderful: will show you the present condition at any time, because it is constantly updated by the NHC to give us the present condition in the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean.

What we see now is a dangerous storm coming towards the southern states of America: it is called Cristobal: it is up to God whether it will be mild or severe.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

See the picture of the NHC in the first post: it is wonderful: will show you the present condition at any time, because it is constantly updated by the NHC to give us the present condition in the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean.

What we see now is a dangerous storm coming towards the southern states of America: it is called Cristobal: it is up to God whether it will be mild or severe.

I am impressed by your display of energy and determination in attempting to develop your hallucination FULLY!

But determination does NOT EQUAL logic or sanity!

You are dismissed on grounds of mental disorder!

PRAY for a Conservative govt to come to power- they are MORE LIKELY to offer you effective treatment than LIE-berals

Torch light
If we see the NHC image (in post 32# and in the first post) of the Gulf of Mexico and the storm Cristobal in its middle: it is strengthening.. now it has attained 50 miles/hr, it may become stronger and become a first category hurricane, but not more : God is the All-Knowing ...

It may not grow very strong, because it is moving rapidly to the north.. had it been slowly moving, it might have become more dangerous while it is staying on the warm gulf water.

Torch light
Cristobal tropical storm makes landfall on Louisiana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QT1uPUNFIE

And this from the weather channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pbl3ejI1N8

It is not a hurricane; only a storm with 50 miles/hr speed.
Its hazard is from much rain, which if followed by other storms will be much harmful, or else it will only be a mild storm; the speed of the wind will decrease as the storm moves on the land.
Last edited by Torch light; Jun 7th, 2020 at 10:26 AM..

spilledthebeer

Cristobal tropical storm makes landfall on Louisiana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QT1uPUNFIE

And this from the weather channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pbl3ejI1N8

It is not a hurricane; only a storm with 50 miles/hr speed.
Its hazard is from much rain, which if followed by other storms will be much harmful, or else it will only be a mild storm; the speed of the wind will decrease as the storm moves on the land.

Political lies will stop proliferating

IF YOU STOP TELLING THEM!

Torch light
By God's will, I think this storm will pass mildly and safely :

I saw people [in their comments on many websites] asking God's protection, and pleading God to protect them, and God Most Gracious is Most Kind to those that supplicate and pray Him, on condition, they pray Him alone without associate, peer or son.

spilledthebeer

By God's will, I think this storm will pass mildly and safely :

I saw people [in their comments on many websites] asking God's protection, and pleading God to protect them, and God Most Gracious is Most Kind to those that supplicate and pray Him, on condition, they pray Him alone without associate, peer or son.

But it is doctors, nurses and that straight jacket that PROTECT YOU!

From your own delusions!

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

But it is doctors, nurses and that straight jacket that PROTECT YOU!
From your own delusions!

So who protects doctors, nurses and that straight jacket?
Can these absolutely protect you, and when dangerous storms come, where will they go?

The doctor examines you, and will tell you what?
If you are very serious: he will say: you are in a serious condition.
and if not serious, he will say: your condition is not serious.

The true healer is God Most Gracious.

Torch light
A strong earthquake strikes the southern Mexico

With magnitude of 7.4 on Richter.
Tsunami is feared.

It followed 2 days after the solar eclipse, which goes along with my idea that earthquakes may be related to solar eclipses and the full moon or the waning moon .. when the moon lies between the sun and the earth: disturbances in the gravity!!??

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/n...f_the_Gravity_
quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_2.htm#Cause_of_the_Gravity_
Last edited by Torch light; 2 weeks ago at 03:19 PM..

DaSleeper
Why don't you shove your quran-ayat where the sun don't shine and keep your preaching to yourself!
No one in the forum believes your shity preaching anyways!

Torch light
My words are not for those who reject them, but for those who accept them .. and are a good news for believers and a bad omen for blasphemers.

The Quran ayat increases the fortune of believers and the misfortune of non-believers.

Quran 17: 82, which means:
(And We reveal of the Quran that which is a cure [of the psychological diseases and the ill nature] and a mercy for believers h , but wrong-doers: it only increases their loss i .)
.................................................. .......................

82 h Because they will be admitted into Paradise on account of their following the Quran and working according to its statements.

82 i Because they do not believe in it, so they will lose their Next Life.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_82
quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_82