Teacher gets exposed when student snitched about seeing her explicit pictures

B00Mer
Teacher gets exposed when student snitched about seeing her explicit pictures

Another teacher has been charged with the two counts of indecent liberties with a minor student. The cops learned about the relationship and they didn’t hesitate to pay a visit to the teacher who had succumbed to her illicit desires.

Katherine Ross Ridenhour, 23yo, was the school’s junior varsity cheerleading head coach and she also used to teach students home economics. The teacher resigned from the post on Tuesday following the spread of the news of her illicit conduct with a student.

The cops reported that the teacher and the student, 17yo male, had many explicit encounters at the school during the past 30 days.

The police further added that the student was old enough to consent but the Ridenhour was a teacher and it wasn’t well suited for her owing to her profession. She was hired at Cox Mill High School in Concord at North Carolina where this all controversial stuff happened. She got involved in an inappropriate consensual relationship.

The state law defines the charge as, “willfully taking or attempting to take any immoral, improper, or indecent liberties with a student for the purpose of arousing or gratifying sexual desire,” reported The Independent

Mugshot of the teacher!

The teacher had graduated from the Liberty University of Virginia. She had completed her graduation last year and had married. She school later deleted her profile after she resigned her job.

It is not yet known that what aroused the teacher to build up such a relationship. There can be the other side of the story but definitely, the moral code of all people will not approve the current story. The parents told Fox46 in an interview that something must be done to disallow teachers getting this close to the students to have explicit affairs.

“They need to come up with something more severe and strict in cases like this. I don’t know what, but something needs to be done because it’s happening everywhere daily,” – Lavonne Strickland a parent of a student told Fox46.

Another parent shared the concern about this situation of a teacher doing illicit stuff with students, she said that it’s quite appalling, making her unable to understand the repetitive nature of such accusations.

Teacher gets exposed when student snitched about seeing her explicit pictures – Men Can Relate

Kids have it so rough these days.. lucky bastard.

B00Mer
Eh #pgs.. any comments, or are you only interesting in my junk.

Tecumsehsbones
Makes a body wonder what they teach at Jerry Falwell University.

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Makes a body wonder what they teach at Jerry Falwell University.

They don't teach anything at American schools - just singing and dancing, like Glee.

mentalfloss
'It is not yet known that what aroused the teacher to build up such a relationship.'

Pretty sure it was the cock.

TenPenny
Whoever wrote that article certainly never took any courses in writing.

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Eh #pgs.. any comments, or are you only interesting in my junk.

Why is a comment needed ?

taxslave
How come we never had teachers like that? Or at least I never got invited to particcipate.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

How come we never had teachers like that? Or at least I never got invited to particcipate.

You didn't have the freaky girls from Jesus U.

Or maybe you're just ugly and smell bad. I don't know for certain sure.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Good thing or you would still be in that grade. Somehow I don't feel any pity for the 'kid'. Just sayin, does that mean I am getting to be heartless in my waning years. About time IMO
Trailer park girls liked to play house when it was raining outside.

vondes
There can be the other side of the story but definitely, the moral code of all people will not approve the current story.

Girth
It's mot that bad. The only thing wrong with it, is the fact that the teacher was in a position of trust. So she should be fired, but no charges should be pending.

I know for a fact that one of the wrestlers of the Hart family in Calgary had an affair with a girl who was 14, when he was 32. He ended up marrying her, but people looked the other way, and this was well known in Calgary.

Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You didn't have the freaky girls from Jesus U.
Or maybe you're just ugly and smell bad. I don't know for certain sure.

Let it go, T-Bones. I know the Catholic Church abused your family members, but the hate you hold for the Christian religion will eat you up inside. Forgiveness is divine.

petros
+1
#14  Top Rated Post
His Irish side?

vondes
When I started reading I immediately thought about a male teacher. And it was a surprise to discover it was actually a young girl. Things do happen, but the girl will now have a lot of problems. I have also read a comment that American schools do not teach anything, and I cannot agree. My school is very strong, and we have a very intensive workload. I sometimes have to go to an online essay writing service to help with my essays. I usually order from APlusEssay agency.

Girth
This lady was teaching her student how to dine at the Y.