You have been warned, so you may be punished

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

Go pray in a crowded mosque. You are a fool and a waste of flesh.

Many mosques haven't even been shut because of lockdown, unlike churches, synagogues and temples.

Torch light
In pandemic and epidemic of serious diseases, it may be acceptable that people avoid crowds, whether in mosques or in market places, malls ..etc.

While it is the most grievous crime: to bar people from the house of God's worship: the mosque.

E.g. the Aqsa mosque in Al-Quds (Jerusalem) : people had gone in thousands every day to pray and worship God alone in the Aqsa mosque.. thousands of Muslims went to the Aqsa mosque to pray day and night and glorify God there..

But since the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv occupied the Aqsa Mosque in the year 1967, they started to prevent and impede Muslims to go to the Aqsa mosque by various ways.. by intimidating, by imprisoning, by all means.. until the number of Muslims worshiping in the Aqsa Holy Mosque lessened to a great extent.

Quran 2: 114, which means:
(And who is worse, with his wrong-doing, than one who bars the mosques of God, so that His Name be not rehearsed in them, and contribute to their desertion?)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_114
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_114

Explanation:
To desert the mosque : to make little number of people go to it; therefore, anyone who prevents people from prayer and worship in any mosque or is a factor in preventing people, then he has worked to desert the mosque.
And such one is the most extreme wrong-doer, and the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv have thus committed the most grievous wrong-doing.
Last edited by Torch light; May 28th, 2020 at 03:29 PM..

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

In pandemic and epidemic of serious diseases, it may be acceptable that people avoid crowds, whether in mosques or in market places, malls ..etc.

While it is the most grievous crime: to bar people from the house of God's worship: the mosque.

E.g. the Aqsa mosque in Al-Quds (Jerusalem): people had gone in thousands every day to pray and worship God alone in the Aqsa mosque.. thousands of Muslims went to the Aqsa mosque to pray day and night and glorify God there..

But since the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv occupied the Aqsa Mosque in the year 1967, they started to prevent and impede Muslims to go to the Aqsa mosque by various ways.. by intimidating, by imprisoning, by all means.. until the number of Muslims worshiping in the Aqsa Holy Mosque lessened to a great extent.

Quran 2: 114, which means:
(And who is worse, with his wrong-doing, than one who bars the mosques of God, so that His Name be not rehearsed in them, and contribute to their desertion?)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_114
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_114

Can the Quran supply wisdom such that we may understand what evil doers or Jinni or other Satanic creatures are

PREVENTING your doctors from effecting a CURE for your most amazing and poisonous INSANITY?

Is it GOD THAT WE SHOULD BLAME for making Torch light insane and inflicting him upon the world?

GET BEHIND ME SATAN! And take Torch light with you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Torch light
Hadn't you spilled the beer, I should have answered you.. but you are not worthy of being blamed.
And all your words are Lie-beral.
Last edited by Torch light; May 28th, 2020 at 03:41 PM..

Blackleaf
As a Muslim, I'm sure you appreciate great pop music.

And you can't get much better than this 1984 classic from the Pet Shop Boys:

https://youtu.be/N1kcRDiea2A

Torch light
I like music to some extent, but I am not occupied or enthusiastic with it so much.

Blackleaf

I like music to some extent, but I am not occupied or enthusiastic with it so much.

Is Allah the same as the Christian god?

Because if he isn't, he doesn't exist.

Gilgamesh

Still the atheist, balsphemer and idolater keep to their stubbornness .. in spite of the obvious warning.. what foolishness, I am most surprised and astonished.

When I see the Coronavirus data, it is very obvious .. it is very clear

The countries of the transgression, blasphemy and idolatry are most affected and seriously hit:

The first one: the USA more than million cases and more than 60 thousand deaths
Then comes Italy
Then UK
Then Spain
Then France

Canada is not an exception, while Russia now has increasing +ve new cases about 10 thousands in one day.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
See the results of yesterday to have a clear idea.
The now results may be still not complete.

And the economic suffering,

See the response of people: instead of asking God to relieve them from such fatal disease, they start to sing and dance
They say this is for psychological relief.. so why shouldn't they supplicate God Most Gracious and repent from their disobedience..

Moreover, the religious among them: they pray Jesus Christ and his mother and the saints .. instead of praying God Most Gracious.

Now there is some relief: decrease in the number of new cases .. so most people feel better, but they do not thank God for this that He pardons and postpones their punishment..
But they instead of being grateful to God for His clemency, they return to their evil, transgression and disobeying all God's commandments.

This is a similar situation to a story of the tribe of Aad near Yemen in the 'Ahqaf'; they insisted and kept to their idolatry, even when they saw the torment looming to them from far distance in the form of a cloud, which was a violent storm like the hurricane:

Quran 46: 24-25, which mean:
(24. Then when they saw [the punishment b as] a [cloud] coming from faraway towards their valleys, they said: "This is a cloud coming from faraway and is going to rain upon us."

[The angel, charged with their punishment, said:]
"Not so, but it is the [punishment] you were asking to be hastened! –– a wind wherein is a painful chastisement."

25. "Which will destroy everything as commanded by its Lord." c

By morning nothing could be seen except their homes [while the people perished d ].

[So as did We destroy the people of the 'Ahqaf'], thus [in the future] will We requite the guilty people.")
.................................................. .................................

24 b With which [Prophet Hood] threatened you.

25 c So the hurricanes came and destroyed them.

25 d Save only Hood and those who believed together with him: they departed from them before the coming of the chastisement.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/46.htm#a46_24
quran-ayat.com/pret/46.htm#a46_24

If You were just 1% more stupid, you would be a tapeworm.

Blackleaf
Christopher Hitchens Ripping Islam Apart

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yIZuVC8WgmE

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Boiling outside. I've just entered Syd's takeaway and it's even hotter. I'm guessing it's probably around 110F in here. The sweat is just running down my face.

Tell it to slow down and WALK down your face. You're indoors!

Be quite firm if you must. Such behaviour cannot be toulerated.

If you were a Muzzie, you could go to Al's Snackbar. I hear it's very popular.

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Tell it to slow down and WALK down your face. You're indoors!
Be quite firm if you must. Such behaviour cannot be toulerated.
If you were a Muzzie, you could go to Al's Snackbar. I hear it's very popular.

I might try that next time.

spilledthebeer

Hadn't you spilled the beer, I should have answered you.. but you are not worthy of being blamed.

Satan has bewitched you!

Your words are twisted and wrong!

Pray for guidance to the GOD whose face and whose dwelling place you have LOST!

You are a great fool!

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Satan has bewitched you!
Your words are twisted and wrong!
Pray for guidance to the GOD whose face and whose dwelling place you have LOST!
You are a great fool!

All this is the LIE-beral.

spilledthebeer

All this is the LIE-beral.

Torch light the dim bulb insists that those who disagree with him must be LIE-beral!

He does not know what that word means!

But HE HAS FIGURED OUT IT IS A BAD THING!

Good for you to struggle through your fog of insanity to understand that one thing!

Torch light
Lie .. lieb .. liebb .. LIEbberal .. LIEBERAL

spilledthebeer

Lie .. lieb .. liebb .. LIEbberal .. LIEBERAL

Oh dear me!

God has afflicted your thought process and typing fingers!

REPENT of your foolishness while yea may still do so!

Torch light

Oh dear me!
God has afflicted your thought process and typing fingers!
REPENT of your foolishness while yea may still do so!

O dear me!
Last edited by Torch light; 3 weeks ago at 04:32 PM..

spilledthebeer

Your rebuttals are like the winds blowing in lonely places!

Neither noticed nor concerning!

If it pleases GOD - he MAY one day cure your madness!

Jerusalem belongs to the Jews!

In their generosity - that you RUDELY SCORN

they may allow you to visit the place - IF YOU PROMISE TO BEHAVE!

taxslave
+1
Just wondering if I get to pick the girl that is going to punish me?

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Just wondering if I get to pick the girl that is going to punish me?

As I do not think you are a Muslim - YOU ARE THUS NOT ENTITLED to demand that GOD pimp for you!

It is only Muslims who get to whine at GOD to make HIM supply 72 virgins so that Good Muslims may

BREAK THE COMMANDMENT that specifies that LUST is a sin!

Is that clear enough for you?

gerryh
+1

BREAK THE COMMANDMENT that specifies that LUST is a sin!

And which of the 10 commandments would that be? I seem to have missed that one during catechism classes.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

And which of the 10 commandments would that be? I seem to have missed that one during catechism classes.

In the Catholic view, the ninth commandment is a prohibition on carnal concupiscence (or lust), and the tenth commandment prohibits greed and the setting of one's heart on material possessions.

As a Protestant I can attest to the fact that Protestants are taught to hold a similar view of Lust!

LUST: noun. intense sexual desire or appetite. uncontrolled or illicit sexual desire or appetite; lecherousness. a passionate or overmastering desire or craving (usually followed by for): a lust for power. ardent enthusiasm; zest; relish: an enviable lust for life.

Also - Jesus tells us: Thou shalt not commit adultery: 28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh. on a woman to lust after her hath committed. adultery with her already in his heart.

Too bad gerryh is not much of a Bible scholar!

Torch light
+1

You should know then that gerryh is a cunning Zionist.. I recall many discussions with this Zionist in the past.

Girth

You should know then that gerryh is a cunning Zionist.. I recall many discussions with this Zionist in the past.

I am a Zionist too.

Torch light

In the Catholic view, the ninth commandment is a prohibition on carnal concupiscence (or lust), and the tenth commandment prohibits greed and the setting of one's heart on material possessions.
As a Protestant I can attest to the fact that Protestants are taught to hold a similar view of Lust!
LUST: noun. intense sexual desire or appetite. uncontrolled or illicit sexual desire or appetite; lecherousness. a passionate or overmastering desire or craving (usually followed by for): a lust for power. ardent enthusiasm; zest; relish: an enviable lust for life.
Also - Jesus tells us: Thou shalt not commit adultery: 28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh. on a woman to lust after her hath committed. adultery with her already in his heart.

The lust means the desire for the unlawful and forbidden things: one of which is the sexual lust. In Arabic: "shahawat"

Quran 19: 59, which means:
(Then [their] progeny [who were bad] succeeded after them:

they neglected the prayers [by forsaking it],

but followed after the lust [by keeping up to it, and they disobeyed the command of their Lord.]

Therefore [in the Next Life], they will encounter evil [and failure.]
)

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/19.htm#a19_59
quran-ayat.com/pret/19.htm#a19_59

A related word is "Al-hawa" which means inclining to follow one's desires rather than commiting to God's commands; like His saying - be glorofied - in the Quran 38: 26, which means:

[God said to David – by the tongue of Prophet Nathan:]

("O David, We have appointed you a ruler in the land to succeed [after Saul],

so judge people with justice [and transgress not on the right of any believer], and follow not [your] lust [so you desire the wife of another man] which let you miss the way of God;

for those, who miss the way of God, will have a severe punishment because they forgot the Day of Judgment."
)

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/38.htm#a38_26
quran-ayat.com/pret/38.htm#a38_26

taxslave
+2

The lust means the desire for the unlawful and forbidden things: one of which is the sexual lust. In Arabic: "shahawat"
Quran 19: 59, which means:
(Then [their] progeny [who were bad] succeeded after them:
they neglected the prayers [by forsaking it],
but followed after the lust [by keeping up to it, and they disobeyed the command of their Lord.]
Therefore [in the Next Life], they will encounter evil [and failure.]
)
More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/19.htm#a19_59
quran-ayat.com/pret/19.htm#a19_59
A related word is "Al-hawa" which means inclining to follow one's desires rather than commiting to God's commands; like His saying - be glorofied - in the Quran 38: 26, which means:
[God said to David – by the tongue of Prophet Nathan:]
("O David, We have appointed you a ruler in the land to succeed [after Saul],
so judge people with justice [and transgress not on the right of any believer], and follow not [your] lust [so you desire the wife of another man] which let you miss the way of God;
for those, who miss the way of God, will have a severe punishment because they forgot the Day of Judgment."
)
More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/38.htm#a38_26
quran-ayat.com/pret/38.htm#a38_26

Like the way you lust after your neighbour"s goat?