Quit picking on Obama……

Locutus
oops

Andrew Luck ‏@AndrewLuck23

Black Chamber of Commerce President Blasts Obama http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtCvWISWSb0&sns=tw …

via @youtube @greggutfield @amymek @jjauthor #teaparty #Independents

EagleSmack

Locutus
+1
Total US Debt Rises Over $18 Trillion; Up 70% Under Barack Obama

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-1...er-18-trillion

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by eaglesmack View Post

Nothing is my fault ....

broken record

tay
Obama to require Police to wear fedoras

pgs
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

Bush "success" turned into Obama "failure".

Amazing!

_

All that great news sure worked out well for Democrats in the November midterms .

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

All that great news sure worked out well for Democrats in the November midterms .

Let the Obamatron be an Obamatron now.

Locutus
+1
Me, me, me! Obama uses first-person singular 91 times in immigration speech

• Obama delivered the speech at the Copernicus Center in Chicago, Illinois
  • He used the pronouns 'I,' 'me,' and 'my' 73 times in his delivered remarks
  • The contractions 'I'm,' 'I've,' and 'I'd' were employed 18 times

Obama uses first-person singular 91 times in immigration speech in Chicago | Daily Mail Online

BaalsTears
Under Obama the American middle class has shrunk, but Wall Street Democrats have done well.

EagleSmack
+2
And Food Stamp users have increased at an astounding rate.

Ahhhhh... Utopia.

BaalsTears
+1
George Walker Bush increased the National Debt by $5 trillion over eight years. Barack Hussein Obama increased the National Debt by $8 trillion over six years. Obama is a big spender. Any questions?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTears View Post

George Walker Bush increased the National Debt by $5 trillion over eight years. Barack Hussein Obama increased the National Debt by $8 trillion over six years. Obama is a big spender. Any questions?

Actually those figures mean very little as he had inflation to contend with and besides he likely "grew the country" by $16 trillion!

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs;

Except in Gopherland, the Dem party candidates failed to make these facts a part of their campaigns - they were just too stupid to realize it would have worked as it did here. That's why those idiots lost.

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+2

Still 2 years to go... Plenty of time to really set that new record in stone

BaalsTears
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Actually those figures mean very little as he had inflation to contend with and besides he likely "grew the country" by $16 trillion!

What was the rate of inflation during the reign of Obama to date?

How did Obama grow the economy to $16 trillion?

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+1
The cost in time and money to reverse the damage that President Obama has wrought will be very expensive and time consuming.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

Except in Gopherland, the Dem party candidates failed to make these facts a part of their campaigns - they were just too stupid to realize it would have worked as it did here. That's why those idiots lost.

Minnesota is a blue state.

BaalsTears
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

The cost in time and money to reverse the damage that President Obama has wrought will be very expensive and time consuming.

Some of the adverse consequences of Obama's actions won't reach fruition until after his presidency ends. Some of those consequences will be irreversible. For example, the decline in America's standing in the Middle East can't be reversed. Neither can the hostility of Russia be diminished. The decline in the quality of the delivery of American medicine can't be reversed either. All of these things are attributable to the man who promised to transform America.

EagleSmack

He didn't. It's the Kool-Aid talking.

DaSleeper
Did he help race relations? or did he set them back, with the help of Sharpton and Jackson?

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation

Some of the adverse consequences of Obama's actions won't reach fruition until after his presidency ends. Some of those consequences will be irreversible. For example, the decline in America's standing in the Middle East can't be reversed. Neither can the hostility of Russia be diminished. The decline in the quality of the delivery of American medicine can't be reversed either. All of these things are attributable to the man who promised to transform America.

No question that the full gravity of his actions will not be transparent until some years after he has left office and the ill effects will be felt on a generational basis.

In many regards, Obama is a contemporary version of Pierre Trudeau. To this day, we are still paying down the costs of the workers-paradise that he attempted to engineer, regrettably, I suggest that this will be the case for the USA with President Obama's attempts at social engineering, an unaffordable green agenda and ACA (among other things).

You also touched on another important consideration relative to the intangible costs such as America's standing in various regions across the globe. The only way to assess the monetary cost is on an after-the-fact basis once things have settled down.

Walter
Since January 21, 2009 BHO has been the best prez the US has had.

DaSleeper

Statement if I ever heard one................

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Since January 21, 2009 BHO has been the best prez the US has had.

I think the jury is still out on that! Harry still may hold that honour.

By good management perhaps?

Walter
+1

I think the jury is still out on that! Harry still may hold that honour.

Please stand up so things don't go over your head.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Please stand up so things don't go over your head.

What is going over my head? I think sometimes when you think you are joking you are in fact "nailing" the truth right on the head!

Walter

What is going over my head? I think sometimes when you think you are joking you are in fact "nailing" the truth right on the head!

How many presidents of the US have there been since January 21, 2009? No one called Harry. The last Harry prez died decades ago. He was a good one I admit.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

How many presidents of the US have there been since January 21, 2009? No one called Harry. The last Harry prez died decades ago. He was a good one I admit.

Sorry, Walter, it did indeed go over my head. God damned Alzheimers

Walter

Sorry, Walter, it did indeed go over my head. God damned Alzheimers

I have brain farts all the time, sometimes is brain sharts.

BaalsTears

...By good management perhaps?

That begs the question.

From you I was expecting more than rhetoric. Perhaps you can provide analysis to buttress your opinion on inflation during the Obama years and economic growth during that period of time. Btw, what has happened to the real earnings of American workers during the Obama years?

Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

No question that the full gravity of his actions will not be transparent until some years after he has left office and the ill effects will be felt on a generational basis.

In many regards, Obama is a contemporary version of Pierre Trudeau. To this day, we are still paying down the costs of the workers-paradise that he attempted to engineer, regrettably, I suggest that this will be the case for the USA with President Obama's attempts at social engineering, an unaffordable green agenda and ACA (among other things).

You also touched on another important consideration relative to the intangible costs such as America's standing in various regions across the globe. The only way to assess the monetary cost is on an after-the-fact basis once things have settled down.

There is a correlation between geopolitical power and economic power. To the extent the former is diminished the latter is commensurately diminished. That diminishment translates into reduced living standards.