Canada’s stock market is the 2nd worst performer in the world

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
BUSINESS REPORT: Canada’s stock market is the 2nd worst performer in the world, next to Venezuela

https://globalnews.ca/news/4038135/b...-to-venezuela/

#Canadazuela

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
Canada is next..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=THPe3D...ature=youtu.be

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+3
Yes sir. Trudeau is doing his level best to ensure that Canukistan morphs into nothing more than a cancerous place for investment where foreign money goes to die

AnnaE
Boompity sure seems to like sniveling about how bad Canada is. Grass is always greener, lame-ass.

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+4
Things aren't nearly as rosy as the Fed Libs are advertising

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+4
Hoid bought it hook, line, and sinker, typical for someone who likes to fish by trolling

Decapoda
+5
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Boompity sure seems to like sniveling about how bad Canada is. Grass is always greener, lame-ass.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the information he posted a Global news link referencing a Macleans article, complete with supporting statistics and citations included. You may be wise not to let your prejudice against the messenger keep you from seeing the message.

Canada's economy is foundering, denial of facts won't solve the problem.

AnnaE
Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the information he posted a Global news link referencing a Macleans article, complete with supporting statistics and citations included. You may be wise not to let your prejudice against the messenger keep you from seeing the message.

Canada's economy is foundering, denial of facts won't solve the problem.

uuummm In case you hadn't noticed, Boompity tends to make a lot of threads and posts about how bad things are here.
As far as our economy goes, it's low but still positive and relatively stable, Personally, I'd much rather have a stable economy than one that's a roller coaster,

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+6
#9  Top Rated Post

uuummm In case you hadn't noticed, Boompity tends to make a lot of threads and posts about how bad things are here.
As far as our economy goes, it's low but still positive and relatively stable, Personally, I'd much rather have a stable economy than one that's a roller coaster,

With all the signs of a Canadian recession in the near future, it's pretty hard to say we have a stable economy

Decapoda
+5

You know who is saying the grass is greener?? Investors!!

This should worry you, and the fact that it doesn't appear to is astonishing.

Decapoda
+5
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

With all the signs of a Canadian recession in the near future, it's pretty hard to say we have a stable economy

Never mind the fact that due to systematic and overt Liberal hostility and incompetence as well as economically destructive Liberal legislation (C48, C69) investors have turned their back on over 120,000,000,000 dollars worth of resource investment into the Canadian economy in the last 3 years alone, including a 20 billion dollar investment yanked out from under us just yesterday. You think that won't have a massive negative impact on investor confidence in this country? The amount of damage done to this economy by Trudeau is impossible to overstate.

This country is in crisis, and some Canadians feel compelled to wax sarcastically about the grass being greener on the other side. I truly shake my head. We're facing a national unity crisis at a level never seen in this country, transport of goods stalled across the country, investors fleeing Canadian markets like rats from a sinking ship, resource development under attack, world markets plummeting due to an imminent pandemic....and an incompetent leader who is completely apathetic to all of it. Truly unbelievable.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+6

I see you have BDS.

B00Mer Derangement Syndrome

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+5

Well, say goodbye to any stability as long as Tater Tot or any other ALT-left shit has any control of the country.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
TSX falling like a rock blamed on Corona virus

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I see you have BDS.

She's a troll. Not a very good one but a troll none the less.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2

Canada's already screwed because of our do nothing leader..

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+4

Hilarious eh?. Blame a virus for Groper putting up a "Canada: Closed For Business" sign. Oh wait, Groper is a virus so they're partly correct.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Hilarious eh?. Blame a virus for Groper putting up a "Canada: Closed For Business" sign. Oh wait, Groper is a virus so they're partly correct.

It's called the PeopleKind Virus

AnnaE

geeezez Signs can change in a blink.

AnnaE
Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

You know who is saying the grass is greener?? Investors!!

This should worry you, and the fact that it doesn't appear to is astonishing.

Omigawd, yea! I need to panic because GDP isn't 25T and the TSX isn't at 120K!

AnnaE

I see you have BDS.

You flatter yourself. I don't think much of you at all.

AnnaE
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

She's a troll. Not a very good one but a troll none the less.

waaaaahhhh Cry me a river. Grow a skin and suck it up, Buttercup.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

No this is good, prediction are BC and Toronto real estate will take a huge hit.

A drop of about 70% in value. Homes will be affordable again

Food prices will hit all time highs, fuel oil will get lower

This is great news!!

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
I think the COVID-19 will be the biggest economy killer.

Fear, uncertainty, death, lack of investments and a sock boy as a leader sending Canada's economy into a dumpster fire

Girth
+2

I see you have BDS.

There is definitely some sexual tension there...

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
Will coronavirus trigger a global recession?

https://www.theguardian.com/business...p-trade-policy

Mowich
Conservative
+1
The TSX started the day down 800+. It is now hovering around -550 points. Oops................it just fell to -577. I guess that's what is meant by a volatile market.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

The TSX started the day down 800+. It is now hovering around -550 points. Oops................it just fell to -577. I guess that's what is meant by a volatile market.

TSX caught the CoronaVirus

AnnaE
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

There is definitely some sexual tension there...

You and Boompity? I never woulda guessed.

AnnaE

I think the COVID-19 will be the biggest economy killer.

Fear, uncertainty, death, lack of investments and a sock boy as a leader sending Canada's economy into a dumpster fire

Might as well shoot yourself now then, huh. lol
Hubby and I will stick around and watch the carnage and panicking.