Normal Behaviour.....

Angstrom
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

If only he realized that people laugh at him, not with him!

Oh! He mad

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

I was starting to get a little depressed because Don Rickles is getting up there in age but now,,,,we have you to replace him. Thank the Lawd!

Don Rickles is funny though.

Twila
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

In the several years that I've been milling around this place only one thing makes any sense when considering what might be normal to me. And that is not having the desire to hurt people. Clearly though in this world that doesn't seem to be normal. That seems pretty abnormal to me.

If we went by the comments people post on the internet, then normal would be those who call for violence and mayhem and spew hate and malice.

I'm still amazed by it. Some seem to wait in the wings for a perceived slight or perceived error to launch their poisonous words on others. There is a very large portion of the population out there who are truly miserable creatures on the inside.

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

If we went by the comments people post on the internet, then normal would be those who call for violence and mayhem and spew hate and malice.

I'm still amazed by it. Some seem to wait in the wings for a perceived slight or perceived error to launch their poisonous words on others. There is a very large portion of the population out there who are truly miserable creatures on the inside.

True. And admittedly sometimes I'm no exception to the infection. Ya can't wallow in mud and stay clean all the time.

Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

Don Rickles is funny though.

I liked him on the Dean Martin roasts with Foster Brooks.

Angstrom

Teasing people is such a perfect indication of a miserable creature

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Teasing people is such a perfect indication of a miserable creature

I think it depends on where the teasing comes from though. I don't tease people I don't like. I only tease and joke with people I do like. I ignore those I don't like usually.

Angstrom
+1

I think it depends on where the teasing comes from though. I don't tease people I don't like. I only tease and joke with people I do like. I ignore those I don't like usually.

I'm simply a mischievous soul my dear Twila.
A wise man disguised as a fool

Twila

I'm simply a mischievous soul my dear Twila.
A wise man disguised as a fool

I love mischievious people. They make life fun and interesting.

Angstrom

I love mischievious people. They make life fun and interesting.

I like them to, so much that I choose to live as one. (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

Twila

I like them to, so much that I choose to live as one. (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

Choose? Not born that way?

Ludlow
+1
I think being self absorbed is an acquired condition

Angstrom

Choose? Not born that way?

All I keep being told about my personality at a young age is wise kind and very polite.

I guess somewhere along the way, I lost kind and polite and replaced it with mischievous and political.

Ludlow
interesting. Okay who made off with my tator chips.