‘scientifically there is no such thing as transgender’

AnnaEmber
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

From this day forth I shall be referred to as Emperor.

You're a penguin?
lol

VIBC
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

You're a penguin?
lol

Emperor has no clothes.

Walter
+2
Trump DOJ Defends Reality and Fair Play in Women's Sports Against Unfair Trans Rules
https://pjmedia.com/trending/trump-d...r-trans-rules/

DOJ fighting back against the science deniers.

Serryah
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Trump DOJ Defends Reality and Fair Play in Women's Sports Against Unfair Trans Rules

Which is a lie because the science denier thinks there is no such thing as Trans people.

taxslave
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Which is a lie because the science denier thinks there is no such thing as Trans people.

In your hatred of Trump you missed the important part. That is keeping women's sports for women, not men with identity problems.

DaSleeper

The only true transgender are called Hermaphrodites!

petros
+2
And giraffes. Dont forget us.

taxslave
+1
If I remember right from high school biology Kangaroos are basically trannys.

AnnaE
+2
I couldn't care less what people want to refer to themselves as, as long as they don't push their personal views onto kids. Some girl wants to dress like a guy, or vice versa, big effing deal. And for the most part, I don't wanna know what junk they have under whatever they wanna wear.

Avro52
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

I couldn't care less what people want to refer to themselves as, as long as they don't push their personal views onto kids. Some girl wants to dress like a guy, or vice versa, big effing deal. And for the most part, I don't wanna know what junk they have under whatever they wanna wear.

Freedom fighting cons always want to control what happens in other peoples bedrooms.

Irony is laughing.

DaSleeper
+2
It sure is funny watching a six foot hairy leg-ed guy in mini skirt walking down the sidewalk in high heels!
And it wasn't even in Toronto I saw that...It was in Sudbury...

AnnaE
I agree, it is funny. So people should laugh instead of persecuting or even beating him to death.

spilledthebeer
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

I have to agree with Trump on this - transgender people should NOT be competing in whatever new gender they have been assigned!

Consider a beauty contest where women are NOT permitted any surgical enhancements - but muts compete against transgender

with ALL SORTS OF MODIFICATIONS!

Or consider the male who transitions into female -they SHOULD NOT be competing against other women because their performance is HEAVILY REGULATED by artificial hormones - in a world where we are ARGUING over Russian Drug Doping and fighting over whether some Russian athletes are even female!

The GOAL is HONEST competition - NOT chemical competition!

Serryah

In your hatred of Trump you missed the important part. That is keeping women's sports for women, not men with identity problems.

Trump's opinion about Trans people doesn't matter.

There are studies being done to determine just how much difference there is for trans people in sports after HRT against those of a cis gender.

IMO it'll be interesting to see what the results of the study are.

If a trans women is participating in a woman's sport then what's the issue?

If you're talking men with identity problems, that's a totally different subject and in that I agree, men maybe shouldn't compete against women unless the event is a co-ed event.

But trans women are women, and trans me are men, so...

Avro52
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

I have to agree with Trump on this - transgender people should NOT be competing in whatever new gender they have been assigned!
Consider a beauty contest where women are NOT permitted any surgical enhancements - but muts compete against transgender
with ALL SORTS OF MODIFICATIONS!
Or consider the male who transitions into female -they SHOULD NOT be competing against other women because their performance is HEAVILY REGULATED by artificial hormones - in a world where we are ARGUING over Russian Drug Doping and fighting over whether some Russian athletes are even female!
The GOAL is HONEST competition - NOT chemical competition!

Yup, I agree as well. May as well let women do steroids.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Flo-jo did.

taxslave
+5
#77  Top Rated Post

I agree, it is funny. So people should laugh instead of persecuting or even beating him to death.

It is not about how they dress. Almost nobody cares about that. It is men competing in women'a sporting events without a lopitoffofme just because they think they are a woman.Most women are not too keen on them using women's washrooms either.

spilledthebeer
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

TOO LATE! Russian athletes of both genders ALREADY enjoy the finest steroids Rubles can buy!

spilledthebeer
+2

It is not about how they dress. Almost nobody cares about that. It is men competing in women'a sporting events without a lopitoffofme just because they think they are a woman.Most women are not too keen on them using women's washrooms either.

The first unisex washrooms at Toronto Silly Hall were installed after a mini riot during which security guards came close to being over powered by a bunch of "brawny broads" in frilly frocks who came to support Sky Gilbert!

The security detail was under orders NOT to let the protestors into the building and nearly LOST the door handle tug of war

with "The Girls"! Fortunately guards managed to get the doors locked to prevent an invasion!

Sky is one of those who enjoy paddling on both sides of the canoe - so to speak!

Some days HE would show up to Silly Hall work and use the men`s washrooms - with no issue since HE WAS A HE!

But other days his alter ego - Sky would show up in a nice summer frock and would use the woman`s washroom both to check her makeup and to sit to pee - and this CAUSED TROUBLE with female employees and the result - after much negotiation with the HOG union that represented both Sky and her male alter ego was installation of unisex washrooms - thus he/she can stand or sit as necessary!

Avro52
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

TOO LATE! Russian athletes of both genders ALREADY enjoy the finest steroids Rubles can buy!

.....and continually get banned from competitions.

AnnaE

So? That issue can be fixed.

DaSleeper
+4
Lord save me from politically correct folks

Avro52

Trans gender dude uses the women washroom at my gym and no complaining that I'm aware of.

captain morgan
+3

There are studies being done to determine just how much difference there is for trans people in sports after HRT against those of a cis gender.

IMO it'll be interesting to see what the results of the study are.

If a trans women is participating in a woman's sport then what's the issue?

If you're talking men with identity problems, that's a totally different subject and in that I agree, men maybe shouldn't compete against women unless the event is a co-ed event.

I sure would to see all this science you refer to

Tecumsehsbones
+1

The Covidiot's opinion about trans people is the only one that matters.

He has an instinct for science, y'know.

captain morgan
+2
Buddy could sure benefit from a mute button

petros
+3

Physically? No. Psychologically and emotionally? Yes.

spilledthebeer

So? That issue can be fixed.

Oh? Why do I have this mental picture of burned out Ember trying to persuade a bunch of annoyed FEMALE civil service union

HOGS that the 260 pound hairy legged guy with the heavy 5 oclock shadow should be accepted as an equal in a normally female

ONLY washroom simply because he has some false eye lashes, carefully applied mascara and is wearing a size 22 summer frock?

I wish I had a photo handy of Sky Gilbert and his brawny "gurls" intimating those Toronto Silly Hall security guards!

On one hand this whole transgender issue has LAUGHABLE ELEMENTS!

But sadly it also has tragic elements that our wretched LIE-beral overlords SHOULD NOT be allowed to MESS WITH!

LIE-berals want us to believe that IF we allow them to throw enough gravy at the transgender issue then the absurd aspects will

DISAPPEAR and the tragic side will be healed and that transgender people will NO LONGER have a SUICIDE RATE

ABOUT SIX HUNDRED PERCENT ABOVE the general population!

LIE-berals are SELFISHLY selling a SURGICAL PIPE DREAM and they ought to be MADE TO STOP MEDDLING!

Serryah
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

I sure would to see all this science you refer to

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018...ance-including

And related: https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/trans...arch-1.5183432

A couple of other articles I read mentioned trans women going through male puberty, which to me suggests that if a trans person goes on blockers to prevent puberty and instead transitions into their appropriate gender, this might fix the problems that will come of the problems older Trans women have competing in sports.

spilledthebeer
+2

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018...ance-including

And related: https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/trans...arch-1.5183432

A couple of other articles I read mentioned trans women going through male puberty, which to me suggests that if a trans person goes on blockers to prevent puberty and instead transitions into their appropriate gender, this might fix the problems that will come of the problems older Trans women have competing in sports.

The problem that SOBER LOGICAL PEOPLE SEE with allowing transgender people to compete against members of whichever gender they have been SURGICALLY ASSIGNED IS THIS:::

That their PERFORMANCE can be either IMPROVED OR DEGRADED depending on what hormones you give them!

As I said - in MOST SPORTS the desire is for PHYSICAL COMPETITION - NOT CHEMICAL COMPETITION!