White House Fires Alexander Vindman

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Only frivolous because the Senate had already made up their minds. If they were real Americans with American values, they'd have welcomed ALL the evidence and then made their decision.Nope. They were fighting a lost battle from the beginning but pretty much had to impeach because Trump's nothing but a self-serving crook.
Really? With Trump's prepubescent temper? lmao You know how he acts when anyone crosses him. So use you thought processes. Regardless, Trump is still guilty and his cronies admitted so.
That's what his cronies said, so who am I to argue?

They did welcome all evidence the House of Representatives provided them with .

Nope they had to impeach because Nancy Pelosi was losing control of her caucus .

Really , if he canít stand the heat , why would he jump into a fire ?

pgs
Free Thinker

Only frivolous because the Senate had already made up their minds. If they were real Americans with American values, they'd have welcomed ALL the evidence and then made their decision.Nope. They were fighting a lost battle from the beginning but pretty much had to impeach because Trump's nothing but a self-serving crook.
Really? With Trump's prepubescent temper? lmao You know how he acts when anyone crosses him. So use you thought processes. Regardless, Trump is still guilty and his cronies admitted so.
That's what his cronies said, so who am I to argue?

I Donít know about his cronies but you have found him guilty . What crime he committed is still up in the air , but he must be guilty .

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I Donít know about his cronies but you have found him guilty . What crime he committed is still up in the air , but he must be guilty .

Even some of Nancy Pelosiís cronies said prior to impeachment that they knew there was no way to remove or even convict Trump , and that the whole exercise was to injure Trump for the 2020 election . But of course you and many others ignore that .

EagleSmack
+1

Only frivolous because the Senate had already made up their minds. If they were real Americans with American values, they'd have welcomed ALL the evidence and then made their decision

Libs are such hypocrites.

AnnaE

They did welcome all evidence the House of Representatives provided them with .

Nope they had to impeach because Nancy Pelosi was losing control of her caucus .

Really , if he canít stand the heat , why would he jump into a fire ?

Bullshit. GOP even blocked Trump from testifying. https://politicaldig.com/gop-blocks-...-trial-report/

AnnaE

He has a history of civil disobedience among other stuff, so yeah, I think he's guilty of a lot of things.

AnnaE
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Libs are such hypocrites.

Yeah, you are, stinky poopie bum.
Run along now, kid.

EagleSmack
+1

Yeah, you are, stinky poopie bum.
Run along now, kid.

That rage.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Tecumsehsbones
+1

meh Tomayto, tomahto.

Not at all. What it means, in short, is that all the babble about "due process" and all the analogies to criminal investigations and prosecutions, are the imbecilic mouth-noise of people whose understanding of the law comes from television programmes.

Dixie Cup
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I'm guessing his next career with be law enforcement or private security, possibly his own firm.

Nah, he'll likely show up on CNN or MSNBC instead LOL