If Canadians have low opinions of the US, why hasn't Canada severed ties with the US?

mrhill
But Iran and North Korea, who also have low opinions of the US, have severed ties?

harrylee
Free Thinker
+1
I dont think we have low opinions of the US. Maybe you should explain why we should.

mrhill
Quote: Originally Posted by harrylee View Post

I dont think we have low opinions of the US. Maybe you should explain why we should.

Yeah you do! You have a < 50% rating of them, so maybe it should be you who must explain to me why you are still allied with them?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by mrhill View Post

Yeah you do! You have a < 50% rating of them, so maybe it should be you who must explain to me why you are still allied with them?

Lack of choice. Same reason Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, and East Germany were allied with the Soviet Union.

DaSleeper
+1
He's like the eveready bunny or he has OCD
He's been singing the same tune since 2005, look up bigjoshuaw

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

He's like the eveready bunny or he has OCD
He's been singing the same tune since 2005, look up bigjoshuaw

It's all part of his clever plan. A decade and a half of useless whimpering on the internet, then we (I) STRIKE!

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+3
#7  Top Rated Post

But Iran and North Korea, who also have low opinions of the US, have severed ties?

Iran and North Korea are shithole countries, who cares what they think or you're anti-American beliefs..

You're an idiot and so is your backward religion ya goat fukker

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Why arenít you playing with the goats ?

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+3

Temporary lows in a relationship are not a reason to bail on one's friends/allies. We're not all a bunch of Ron McLeans here. And being that you're a mental midget, that temporary low is in part due to the anti-Trump propaganda being spewed by the leftists. And as we know, leftists are goddam stupid hypocrites of the worst kind.

Canadian leftists: "Oh Trump said 'Grab her by the pussy', he's a bad man". Meanwhile they elected a man who sexually assaulted a female reporter, for a second time!

Canadian leftists: "Trump is a racist". Meanwhile they elected a man with a long history of cultural appropriation and wearing Black face, for a second time!

So, if you want a true opinion of the US, don't ask Canadian leftists, they're stupid as f*ck.

mrhill
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Lack of choice.

There are many choices out there, Europe for instance!

Walter
+2
I am Canadian and I have a very high opinion of the USA.

Hoid
racist loves America - now.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

racist loves America - now.

Well we're certainly glad you owned up to your racism.

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Well we're certainly glad you owned up to your racism.

Overused words like Nazi or racist by some people in this forum have become meaningless..
mostly because of the source!

Tecumsehsbones
+1

There are many choices out there, Europe for instance!

Well, then, I guess Canada's reasonably happy with its relationship with the U.S.

Sorry. How DARE them Canadians ignore edicts of the mighty Joshy?

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Well, then, I guess Canada's reasonably happy with its relationship with the U.S.

Sorry. How DARE them Canadians ignore edicts of the mighty Joshy?

Yeah, we's some uppity f*cks we are.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

Please die

QAbones
No Party Affiliation

Israeli Army workship with no Canada and no the US behind European border.

It's simple easy quiz to all people in CCF.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation

Ooooo Iran and North Korea. Those are your two examples? So a country that is a worthless, terrorist, extremist theocracy and a country that is a dictatorship that makes China look like Denmark, are your guiding lights of morality? Get a grip dewd.

Tecumsehsbones

By the way. . . North Korea?

I guess you missed all the video with Kim Jong Un and Kim Jong Don licking each other's nut sacks.

They're in love.