God has divorced Israel: the Israelite are no longer 'the Chosen People of God'

Torch light
God has divorced Israel: the Israelite are no longer 'the Chosen People of God'

This is on account of their idol worship, breaking their covenant with God, killing many prophets and messengers of God
and their transgression on other God's servants.

The most important reason for such divorce was the betrayal: Israel betrayed her Lord: they worshiped the idols and stars of the sky .. God simulated that like the adulterating wife who betrayed her husband: so he divorce her forever.

Book of Jeremiah, chapter 3:
6- And the Lord said to me in the days of King Josiah: Have you seen what rebellious Israel has done? She has gone of herself upon every high mountain and under every green tree and has played the harlot there.

7- And when she had done all these things, I said: Return to me. And she did not return. And her treacherous sister Juda saw.

8- That because the rebellious Israel had played the harlot, I had put her away and given her a bill of divorce : yet her treacherous sister Juda was not afraid, but went and played the harlot also herself.

9- And by the facility of her fornication she defiled the land and played the harlot with stone and with stocks.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...%20is_divorced
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Israe_%20is_divorced

socratus
God and Friedrich Nietzsche
Last edited by socratus; Jan 31st, 2020 at 12:03 AM..
Attached Images
God -- Nietzsche .jpg (6.9 KB, 1 views )

Cliffy

Torch light
Seeing the comments of these Wicked Zionists: atheists and Satanists ..
No wonder why God divorced Israel giving her the bill of divorce.

Quran 5: 64, which means:
(That [: their dispraisal in the Quran] which has been revealed to you [Mohammed] from your Lord will surely increase the arrogance and unbelief [about your Book] of much many of [Jews.])

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_64
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_64
Last edited by Torch light; Feb 1st, 2020 at 04:13 PM..

socratus
The real God
Attached Images
The real god.jpg (26.2 KB, 3 views )

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by socratus View Post

The real God

You are not any philosopher.. newspaper reporter maybe .. so socratus I agree 1/2 + 1/2 = 1

Torch light
Although I like that all people believe in God Most Gracious, while this seems not probable: because God does not guide all people, but His guidance is selective.

Quran 32: 13, which means:
( If We had so willed, We could have given to every soul its guidance, but My due word was pronounced in truth: "Certainly, I will fill Hell with [the wrong-doers of] the genie-kind and the man-kind altogether.")

More explanation of this blessed aya:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/32.htm#a32_13
quran-ayat.com/pret/32.htm#a32_13

Therefore, God''s guidance does not include the wrong-doers and transgressors.

Anyhow, seeing the words of all these Zionists and their reaction with blasphemy, atheism and reviling God Almighty ..I am then certain that their end is very near in time.. and the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv and their allies everywhere are not immune against God's dealing with the wrong-doers and blasphemers and idolaters.
Last edited by Torch light; Feb 2nd, 2020 at 03:08 PM..

Torch light
The explanation of the ayat of the Torah, Book of Jeremiah, chapter 3: 6-9 cited in the first post of this thread.

The meaning of Israel and Juda played the harlot ..
it means the treason and betrayal: they betrayed their Lord God Who saved them from the bondage and slavery of Pharaoh,
so in return to His bounties, they associated other gods with Him: they worshiped the stone idols, the gold idols, the stars of the sky in addition to their imams (rabbis) through the enthusiasm and glorification.

This is like the adultery: God simulated it to the wife committing adultery with men other than her husband: so what will her husband do? He will kill her or at least will divorce her and she will not return to him once again because she has become a filth.

This meaning has been explained in the Quran 66: 10, which means:
(God cites [as] an example of those who disbelieve: [like] the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot:
they were under [the marriage bond of] two of Our righteous servants, but they betrayed their [husbands],
so they [: Noah and Lot] availed their [ wives] nothing [in averting the punishment of] God [from them],
and it was said [to the two betraying women, after their death]: "Go into Hell – both of you – together with the [disbelievers] who go in, [on account of their disbelief.]"
)

For more explanation see the interpretation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/66.htm#a66_10
quran-ayat.com/pret/66.htm#a66_10

Therefore, the adultery is like the idolatry: both of them are the betrayal:
the adultery is the betrayal of the husband, and the idolatry (or the association) is the betrayal of God by associating others with Him.
Last edited by Torch light; Feb 2nd, 2020 at 03:34 PM..