Shrieking Remainer madams are damaging for Britain


Blackleaf
#1
This Brexit of ours is going to be fought every step of the way by bitter and twisted deadbeat Remainers incapable of understanding the meaning of democracy.

Who are they? Largely a few people you’ve heard of but wish you hadn’t...


ROD LIDDLE Shrieking Remainer madams like Anna Soubry in the Conservative Party are damaging for Britain

Brexit will be fought every step of the way by the Remainers who are incapable of understanding the meaning of democracy


Comment
By Rod Liddle, Sun Columnist
7th February 2018
The Sun

THIS Brexit of ours is going to be fought every step of the way by bitter and twisted deadbeat Remainers incapable of understanding the meaning of democracy.

Who are they?

Theresa May's job is being made harder because of Remainers in the Tory Party

Largely a few people you’ve heard of but wish you hadn’t — Tony Blair, for example and his smarmpuppet Peter Mandelson — and people you’ve probably never heard of.

Such as the weirdo Lord Adonis. He’s the Labour peer currently touring the country demanding we scrap Brexit.

I know he’s touring the country because he’s said he is. I don’t know if anyone else has noticed.

He’s probably in a town near you right now, ranting at two dossers and a dog, his chains clanking.


Lord Adonis is a Labour peer who is touring the country trying to speak out against Brexit

Far more damaging for Britain, though, are the shrieking Remainer madams within the Conservative Party.

Damaging because the EU delights in every possible division within Government ranks. And exploits those divisions at every negotiation.


Anna Soubry is angry that the Government doesn't want to stay in the customs union

Who are they? A coven of nonentities who’ve been kicked out of their ministerial jobs because they were neither use nor ornament.

Anna Soubry, for example.

In a ludicrous fit of temper she demanded Theresa May sling out of the party “arch-Brexiteers”.

That is, those politicians who wish to see through the process of leaving the European Union.

Soubry is also particularly enraged that the Government doesn’t intend for us stay in the customs union.

Soubry has demanded that the PM get rid of the politicians who want to see through the process of leaving the European Union, says Rod Liddle

But surely that’s what leaving the EU means?

She had a good old rant, did Anna. She also said: “I am not going to stay in a party which has been taken over by Jacob Rees-Mogg and Boris Johnson.”

What, you’re going to leave? Tell you what, love — you get your coat, I’ll buy you a brolly and hold the door open.

Because believe me, Soubry, you won’t be missed.

Justine Greening is the worst Education Secretary we have ever had, says Rod Liddle

Then there’s Nicky Morgan, formerly the second-worst Education Secretary we’ve ever had.

One of the architects of the Tory rebellion which seriously undermined the Government’s negotiating position with the EU mandarins.

And last and very definitely least, Justine Greening.

I said Nicky Morgan was the second-worst Education Secretary we’ve had.


The more I hear about Jacob Rees-Mogg the more I want him to become our leader

But she’s easily pipped to the number one slot by this dimbo.

The only thing of note she did at Education was propose legislation so your youngest kids can be taught about how great transgenderism is.

She’s also said she will leave the party if ever Rees-Mogg became leader.

The more I hear from these women about Jacob, the more I like him.

Once again, Justine — the taxi is waiting outside. No, no, really, it’s been fun having you here.

As I say, all of these puffed-up egotistical women make Theresa May’s job at those negotiations much harder.

But then so does the grandstanding from some of the Brexiteers.

All this breast-beating should be done around the Cabinet table.

It is vital that we present a united face to Brussels, so that we get the best deal possible.

I’m no fan of the Prime Minister. Or, for that matter, the Conservative Party.

But on this issue she deserves our support. For the good of Britain.

Nasty Remainers

SOME of these Remainers are lovely people, aren’t they? An 80-year-old woman in Richmond, South West London, got a letter through her door.

It alleged that in voting Brexit she had robbed them of their identity.

And it ended: “You can no longer be tolerated. We are going to kill you.”

Delightful.

When the local MP, Zac Goldsmith, made the letter public, a BBC gardening correspondent, St.John Stephen, said the threats should have been sent to Zac instead.

Deranged, nasty people.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/552559...s-anna-soubry/

Last edited by Blackleaf; Feb 10th, 2018 at 07:09 AM..
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#2
I don't know why anybody cares if you all jump off of a cliff, anymore.
 
Blackleaf
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

jump off of a cliff

As opposed to what?
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

As opposed to what?

Being a cooperative member of a larger trade alliance? "Cooperative" seems to be beyond the capability of the British culture.

"Doesn't play well with others"
 
Blackleaf
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Being a cooperative member of a larger trade alliance? "Cooperative" seems to be beyond the capability of the British culture.

"Doesn't play well with others"

The EU isn't a trade alliance. It's a political superstate in the making - and an undemocratic one at that - which is out to destroy its member states' sovereignties.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

The EU isn't a trade alliance. It's a political superstate in the making - and an undemocratic one at that - which is out to destroy its member states' sovereignties.

So you say but you're probably whacko.
 
Blackleaf
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

So you say but you're probably whacko.

Either I and millions of others are just imagining the overwhelming evidence or it's very much real.

I looked up at the night sky the other night and saw Orion. Or maybe I'm just a loony and imagined it.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Either I and millions of others are just imagining the overwhelming evidence or it's very much real.

We're witnessing a large population of deluded idiots to the South of us, right now so I'm inclined to believe your mass paranoia stupidity theory.
 
Blackleaf
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I'm inclined to believe your mass paranoia stupidity theory.

Oh, good.

I'm not, however, inclined to believe your quaint and naive and astoundingly ignorant theory that the EU is nothing more than a trade organisation.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Oh, good.

I'm not, however, inclined to believe your quaint and naive and astoundingly ignorant theory that the EU is nothing more than a trade organisation.

Well, the traditional way of backing the strength of something more than a trade organization is with military power and in the EU agreement, most of the military clout was supplied by you and the French. As a matter of fact, power projection by the rest of the EU is surprisingly lacking and they lean heavily on US power, mostly.
 
Blackleaf
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Well, the traditional way of backing the strength of something more than a trade organization is with military power and in the EU agreement, most of the military clout was supplied by you and the French. As a matter of fact, power projection by the rest of the EU is surprisingly lacking and they lean heavily on US power, mostly.

Pesco: Remaining EU countries agree to plan to integrate their military forces after Brexit | The Independent
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Pesco: Remaining EU countries agree to plan to integrate their military forces after Brexit | The Independent

Wow. A bigger Boy Scout troop! Time to build more pill boxes along your southern coast!