Humboldt ....MSM ...jooss

Theend
You see this is exactly what I am talking about.

A total ****kking accident, blown right out of proportion. Where are these people when they are deliberately murdering, raping the rest of the world. Where are these women!!!!
when these men are abusing children

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Theend
Quote: Originally Posted by Theend View Post

You see this is exactly what I am talking about.

A total ****kking accident, blown right out of proportion. Where are these people when they are deliberately murdering, raping the rest of the world. Where are these women!!!!
when these men are abusing children

This is exactly why I despise these aliens.
You ruin people's lives.. Everywhere!!!

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+7
#3  Top Rated Post
Holy f*ck dude, go talk to your doctor about Thorazine. How, exactly, was the Humboldt crash "blown right out of proportion"? You see shmuck-boy, hockey is Canada's game. When a bunch of hockey players get killed, it makes headlines.
The dude driving the truck could have been glow-in-the-dark White and it would still be big news in Canada.

What makes it even more newsworthy is the fact he has taken FULL responsibility for the accident. That's a rarity these days. He refused a plea bargain and plead guilty so there's no need for a trial. Clearly a man who knows he f*cked up big, big, big time.
F*ck, I've seen drunk drivers who killed people put in a plea of not-guilty, or plea bargained to a lesser crime.

Dixie Cup
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Holy f*ck dude, go talk to your doctor about Thorazine. How, exactly, was the Humboldt crash "blown right out of proportion"? You see shmuck-boy, hockey is Canada's game. When a bunch of hockey players get killed, it makes headlines.
The dude driving the truck could have been glow-in-the-dark White and it would still be big news in Canada.

What makes it even more newsworthy is the fact he has taken FULL responsibility for the accident. That's a rarity these days. He refused a plea bargain and plead guilty so there's no need for a trial. Clearly a man who knows he f*cked up big, big, big time.
F*ck, I've seen drunk drivers who killed people put in a plea of not-guilty, or plea bargained to a lesser crime.

I can't imagine the pain he's going through and that's not taking away, obviously, the pain of the families who had individuals killed or severely injured. One stupid mistake - and it's cost everyone dearly. Prison will likely be something preferable to what he had to listen to in that courtroom.

I'm not sure I would or could survive something like that. My biggest fear when driving is that I would hurt or kill someone for that very reason - I don't know that I could live with myself. No one is harder on me than me!!

JMHO

Theend

This is 100% fault of the municipal government. Why did they not have an OVERHEAD flashing red light???
The flashing red light was attached to the stop sign!!! Why on earth would they do that??? They practically did nothing after the first accident. Trees, snow..

Absolutely pathetic, cheap effort by the government.
They should be held accountable and also be facing charges.
Attached Images
images.jpg (8.4 KB, 0 views )

Theend
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

I can't imagine the pain he's going through and that's not taking away, obviously, the pain of the families who had individuals killed or severely injured. One stupid mistake - and it's cost everyone dearly. Prison will likely be something preferable to what he had to listen to in that courtroom.
I'm not sure I would or could survive something like that. My biggest fear when driving is that I would hurt or kill someone for that very reason - I don't know that I could live with myself. No one is harder on me than me!!
JMHO

Notice fake news MSM Israelis did not ever mention the government.

Hoof Hearted
+1
My whole life I've purposely avoided jobs where if I didn't have my 'A Game', someone might get hurt or killed. Bus driver, first responder, Police, firefighter...etc...not for me.

I've always had varied interests and a short attention span. I could never forgive myself if I was in a position at work...had a bad day...and it cost someone their life.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+2

This is 100% fault of the municipal government. Why did they not have an OVERHEAD flashing red light???
The flashing red light was attached to the stop sign!!! Why on earth would they do that??? They practically did nothing after the first accident. Trees, snow..

Are you totally stupid? There is no need for a light. A sign is all that is required. It is plainly visible to anyone not centered on their iphone. Since the truck driver admitted to not stopping even though he seen the sign what makes you think he would have stopped for a light.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1

Yer an idiot. The ONLY other one who should be held accountable is the moron who issued him his A licence.
In fact, I see this with Indian drivers all the f*cking time. Like, I don't how the f*ck they get jobs hauling goods through the mountains when they've never even driven in snow before. Used to be a time you needed 5-7 years of class A driving in North America under your belt before anyone would even consider hiring you for mountain runs. But then Indians have been undercutting the standard pay scale to get the jobs hauling goods. To the point that I have a buddy driving straight truck today who's getting paid the exact same hourly rate as my uncle did doing the same job in the f*cking 80's and early 90's.
Indians have contributed considerably to the lowered standards and stagnated pay in the trucking industry in Canada. Funny how the JOOOOO controlled media never talks about that. Moron.

petros
Easy does it Brian

spilledthebeer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

JMHO

Blowing through a stop sign is NOT A LITTLE MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad enough in a small car- but in a transport truck IT IS MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many dead and more injured just so a truck driver MIGHT save a minute or two on his delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

And the absolutely VILE and irrational comments of Theend are an insult to us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Are you totally stupid? There is no need for a light. A sign is all that is required. It is plainly visible to anyone not centered on their iphone. Since the truck driver admitted to not stopping even though he seen the sign what makes you think he would have stopped for a light.

Actually the BLAME SHOULD be on municipal and provincial govt- with some left over for federal LIE-berals and their immigration policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firstly- LIE-berals have been LYING to us for years about how crime rates are dropping and we dont need to waste LIE-beral gravy on more cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The result of NO MUNICIPAL ENFORCEMENT of traffic laws is leading to all manner of insanity on the roads- such as the Manitoba transport driver running a stop sign and killing hockey players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And our provincial govts are doing the same thing- NO ENFORCEMENT of the rules of the road in places they are responsible for!!!!!!!

And then we have a little blame left over for our LIE-beral govt and its FAILED immigration policy that brings in economically handicapped people from the third world and turns them loose on our roads with LIMITED TRAINING and NO COMMON SENSE!!!!!!

Tecumsehsbones

Holy f*ck dude, go talk to your doctor about Thorazine.

Or better yet, fentanyl.

Theend
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

You are a completely brain dead. The flashing red light is attached to the stop sign. What is the point of doing that???. It should be overhead in the middle of the intersection, especially for new truck drivers.

The posted speed limit was 100km/h for BOTH HIGHWAYS.... a simple stop sign is not sufficient. Unbelievable!!! Especially after there's been previous fatal accidents!!!

There should have been a traffic light for BOTH HIGHWAYS. And the pathetic stop sign is too low.....for truckers. This is a total phukkking set up. The cops, crown and the defense lawyer.

"People run that Stop sign all the time".. cops own words. They knew it and covered it up......all bee ess

Theend

Yer an idiot. The ONLY other one who should be held accountable is the moron who issued him his A licence.
In fact, I see this with Indian drivers all the f*cking time. Like, I don't how the f*ck they get jobs hauling goods through the mountains when they've never even driven in snow before. Used to be a time you needed 5-7 years of class A driving in North America under your belt before anyone would even consider hiring you for mountain runs. But then Indians have been undercutting the standard pay scale to get the jobs hauling goods. To the point that I have a buddy driving straight truck today who's getting paid the exact same hourly rate as my uncle did doing the same job in the f*cking 80's and early 90's.
Indians have contributed considerably to the lowered standards and stagnated pay in the trucking industry in Canada. Funny how the JOOOOO controlled media never talks about that. Moron.

I know they have been undercutting.
Because they need work and wanted to get into the industry.

It's a lot better now. Tell you what. I will start you off at $5 per hour. And if you do well and are reliable, I will bump you up to 7$ p/h after 3 months. Home every night. U can bang ur 60 year old blow up doll every night

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1

I know they have been undercutting.
Because they need work and wanted to get into the industry.
It's a lot better now. Tell you what. I will start you off at $5 per hour. And if you do well and are reliable, I will bump you up to 7$ p/h after 3 months. Home every night. U can bang ur 60 year old blow up doll every night

Sorry bud. I won't even get out of bed for $25/hr, let alone less than half the legal minimum wage. I spent the better part of 20 years bush flying, I couldn't be bothered with Tonka toys.
Don't worry though, with hard work and dedication I'm sure you can work your way up from being a Timmies toilet scrubber to parking lot shoveler and sweeper. Plus you'll still have plenty of time for dating when you take your mommy and daddy's trash out to the curb.