Andrew Scheer.... burying your children

Theend
Do you people really want the Jewww Andrew Scheer???

Kiss your kids goodbye
Attached Images
1548469802817.jpg (15.9 KB, 4 views )

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Theend View Post

Kiss your kids goodbye

Fukk Off Theend..

Andrew Scheer, is a far lot better than some stinking Muslim.

Go beat your sister Theend, or do a honour killing, or something, just Fukk Off loser.

Theend
[QUOTE=B00Mer;2693630]Fukk Off Theend..
Go beat your sister Theend, or do a honour killing, or something, just Fukk Off loser.

"Honour killing" is Zion. ist terminology pedo goof. Go back to Israel... coward.. you Satanic entities have destroyed our planet

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Fukk Off Theend..

I get the feeling the only dates this loser goes on is when he takes the garbage out to the curb.

Danbones
Free Thinker
We have to have racist stuff posted all over the forum in case the police state thought police need to shut 'er down later for what ever reason. So you get stuff like this planted everywhere... and I do mean everywhere. There are guys like this on all the forums I visit especially lately.

Call it avro's revenge or whatever.

Colpy
Conservative
+5
#6  Top Rated Post

Kiss your kids goodbye

Quote:

Scheer married Jill Ryan at the Holy Rosary Cathedral in Regina in 2003

Odd behaviour for a JOOO , don't you think??

Quote:

He and his family attend Sunday Mass at Canadian Martyrs or Good Samaritan parishes

Quote:

Scheer is an active member of the Knights of Columbus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew...#Personal_life

Phuck off, you psychotic moron.

I bet you're a Bernier supporter, aren't you?

As Paul Wells said "The stupidest people on Twitter...."

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

We have to have racist stuff posted all over the forum in case the police state thought police need to shut 'er down later for what ever reason. So you get stuff like this planted everywhere... and I do mean everywhere. There are guys like this on all the forums I visit especially lately.

Really?? I see lots of troll posts that defend the US and Israel as having the right to do everything they want and all the rest get to do nothing, enforced by deadly force. The 'other headlines', like some nation escaping, tend to be downplayed as much as possible. That being said there is no-place that is as blatant as this place as far as blind support in spite of of lots of 'witnesses' saying things are quite different from what is pushed.
The only other place that went dead silent the whole time I was in the place was a bar in High Prairie. I notice Colpy has picked up his new word, 'psycho', to water it down from what it means to the collective in general and Bloomer in particular. Based on actual posts rather than some dark imagination being the spawning ground.

Shit like that hits home when they clam up yet post on all the other posts. As bad as that is it can still be fixed in just a few generations. The 7 year trib is still 'future', although it should be modified now that Syria and Russia have refused to be annihilated to show there is something more than fiction going on. When you have 4 people and 2 are highly skilled and 2 are beginners it is better to have 1 skilled and 1 unskilled work as a team as 2 green people will still be green many decades down the road and the 2 skilled ones have trained nobody to take over when 2 skilled workers is not enough to serve a growing population.
There are a few ways they could spin this but to show that the Jews are destined to be the only small group 'skilled' enough to rile more than just their own Nation.

At the moment all the tools they need are 'off the shelf' but the 'eternity' needs to be done in stages. 70 years seems to be a favorite number so that long just to show that God is 'on their side' and in that time the crimes from the last 70 years can be examined, maybe not in the full light of day as the 70 years is time allowed to how much better things go when the Jews are openly the ones pulling all the strings.
All roads lead to Jerusalem, I was aware of that before I dropped by here. The members here tend to try and quash certain topics while adding more drama to events that do not deserve it. Who wouldn't take a long peek, not my problem if rational replies are not welcomed. In the time that has passed I haven't changed at all other than I troll more. The forum has changed more and for the better so why would that trend stall out rather than just become the norm.
It isn't like Walnut can be given a baby from Venezuela to look after so he can justify sanctions bringing about conditions that require that level of intervention. You broke it you fix it.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Sounds a tad racist really?? Are you sure you represent the 'good guys'

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Kiss your kids goodbye

Sounds good to me. A body can do business with Jews.

Pretty good odds Scheer'll do as he's told, which is all we really want from Canaduh.

Mowich
Conservative
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Pretty good odds Scheer'll do as he's told, which is all we really want from Canaduh.

Of course you know that Andrew Scheer is a Roman Catholic. And I would not be so quick to believe that 'Scheer will do as he's told' - the old saying 'hiding one's light under a bushel comes to mind'.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Of course you know that Andrew Scheer is a Roman Catholic.

I have it on good. . . well, on authority that he's a JOOOOOO!

Quote:

And I would not be so quick to believe that 'Scheer will do as he's told' - the old saying 'hiding one's light under a bushel comes to mind'.

He's free to fart around with lights and baskets as much as he likes, so long as he does what he's told.

Hoid
I noticed scheer testing the anti immigrant waters in Quebec.

The weird Canadian dichotomy of the French racists and English racists not being able to get together because they hate each other too much is about to play out yet again.

How does Scheer use race hatred to win support from racists who hate him because he's english?

The Holy Grail of Canadian politics.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

The weird Canadian dichotomy of the French racists and English racists not being able to get together because they hate each other too much is about to play out yet again.

How does Scheer use race hatred to win support from racists who hate him because he's english?

You better not vote for him and his party .

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

It's actually a practical solution to the problem close the loophole treat the whole border as a legal point of entry and revert back to 1st country agreement.

Hoid
Federal Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer says if elected prime minister, he would find “common ground” on immigration with François Legault

https://montrealgazette.com/news/que...-if-elected-pm

No mention of Mexican rapists. Yet.

Colpy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Sounds a tad racist really?? Are you sure you represent the 'good guys'

Really?

Theend is a race?

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

I would rather call it the revenge of Our idiot Boy Justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

After all it is the idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals who are persuading muddled Muslims into believing there is substantial support for Muslim causes in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can bet that when Our idiot Boy started sending Cdn aid to terror group HAMAS- that it was a BIG propaganda coup for them and a miss-understood signal regarding how much support there really is in the west for the radical Muslim cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslim and LIE-beral propagandists are deliberately distorting western sympathy for victims of Syrian Butcher Assad as being actual support for radical Muslim causes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have spun their distorted and dishonest interpretation into a disgraceful and costly immigration policy that will take decades to sort out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coldstream
Aside from ethnicity or religion this Scheer character comes off as at best a nonentity, at worst, a clown. In his time as leader of the Conservatives he has established no discernable identity, profile, platform.. much less a vision. He's got this tottering joke of a Prime Minister ready to be crushed and i'm wondering if he's inept enough to blow it.

The Conservatives have a long history of tapping petty, mediocre, NeoCon, ideologues as leaders (Mulroney, Harper) and seem prepared to completely miss out on the populist and nationalist revolution that is sweeping the West. They are so clueless that they seem totally unaware of it.

White_Unifier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Aside from ethnicity or religion this Scheer character comes off as at best a nonentity, at worst, a clown. In his time as leader of the Conservatives he has established no discernable identity, profile, platform.. much less a vision. He's got this tottering joke of a Prime Minister ready to be crushed and i'm wondering if he's inept enough to blow it.
The Conservatives have a long history of tapping petty, mediocre, NeoCon, ideologues as leaders (Mulroney, Harper) and seem prepared to completely miss out on the populist and nationalist revolution that is sweeping the West. They are so clueless that they seem totally unaware of it.

Uh oh, division in the RC household?

White_Unifier

Does the RC Church really place that much importance on ethnicity?

spilledthebeer
[QUOTE=Theend;2693646]
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Fukk Off Theend..

"Honour killing" is Zion. ist terminology pedo goof. Go back to Israel... coward.. you Satanic entities have destroyed our planet

Theend is just that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is the END for any public respect for LIE-beral immigration policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The idea that any LIE-beral could possibly justify allowing a Jew baiting ASS HAT like Theend into the country is beyond ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin Turdo should be made to campaign while wearing Theend ass hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coldstream has not noticed that wasting our money while posing for the camera are THE ONLY SKILLS the idiot Boy Justin possesses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy cannot even TRY to JUSTIFY his irrational and biased behaviour any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is forced to defend himself by shouting racist and changing the subject- or else simply fleeing the room before the hard questions get asked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And his loser LIE-berals cannot offer up any intelligent justification for their massive debts and shameless vote buying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cdns have decided they want logic, common sense and sound fiscal judgement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy has lost the support of older Cdns - most of whom are watching their pensions and fixed incomes being eroded by LIE-beral carbon crap and trade scams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Our idiot Boy has lost the support of the younger generation thanks to the relentless destruction of decent full time jobs and the growing number of part time and temporary CRAP jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The idiot Boy is being hit hard by the growing cost of his vote buying mess with illegals that is hitting all Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy has nothing to say about soaring housing costs that are wrecking the financial plans of the younger generation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And idiot Boy has nothing to say about how kids are surviving- just look at the complaint below about finding a job:::::

Here is an article written by some civil service union Hog sneering at some debt loaded and badly frustrated kid! With some comments of my own in brackets):

The kid asked: Has it always been this hard to get a job in T.O? (Reality bites)

The Hog says:

This is where one makes the realization that sometimes, you gotta do what you don't want to.
You can't just simply come out of university, and expect to land in a job sitting in an air conditioned office licking lattes and think you're worth $80Gs. It doesn't work that way.

(No - but getting a good education and demonstrating ability and attention to detail and personal responsibility should not force you to enter into unpaid internships in desperate hope if being eventually hired! Nor should 3-4 years in college be required just to sweep the floors and wash out test tubes for minimum wage on PERMANENT NIGHT SHIFTS in a food or water testing lab!!!!!!!!!!!)

(It is the grotesque discrepancy between the lives of civil service union Hogs and ordinary Cdns that is causing the friction! Hogs simply CANNOT justify their pay rate and pensions! There is NO reason why the clerk stamping your $100 dollar water bill as paid; should be getting WAY MORE PAY than the clerk at the local grocery store toting up your $100 dollar grocery bill!)

You gotta get out there and grab A job - whether it be stripping roofs or digging trenches or shoveling shit on the farm. Been there and done all that. I'm 48 now, been working and feeding myself since I was 16. Still working like a goddamned dog now.

(Uh huh- and apparently the Happy Hog does not realize how desperate the competition for such jobs has become! Nor does Hog realize how many trades havbe been taken over by illegal immigrants! And Hog does not realize how ILL PREPARED our kids are for such physical work -or the risks involved!)

(So many of our kids who now live in condos and such have NEVER held any sort of tool and do not know how to protect themselves because our white collar existence does not prepare us for that physical world!)

(I know a guy- age 33 who got tired of the MINIMUM WAGE crap that his Fine Arts literature degree and McJob at a publishing company got him and so he talked himself into a job as an apprentice stone mason building fire places!)

(From personal experience I can speak of the satisfaction that such a job can bring- creating something tangible and useful! And you do physical work that is healthy, break a sweat often, develop an appetite and don’t just enjoy your food- you NEED the food to keep up your energy! You work hard and sleep well and get paid decently to tolerate uncomfortable working conditions so you have money to spare!)

(But such work is NOT for old guys! We age and break down and so we need to find another career at some awkward point in middle age and this is why so many kids do not go into the trades! And of course we marked ourselves for future potential employers as being restless and dis- satisfied by abandoning the white collar job to go do grunt work- no matter that making fire places is a skilled trade! Starting over in middle age is HARD in any era and especially hard now in our tax crippled economy where employers often hold out for a truly perfect fit of job and new hire and are not excited about hiring restless old guys with bad backs!!!!!!!!!)

The difference is I saw right from the get go that higher education is a scam, and a waste of time. To pursue such a frivolous adventure is to become a victim of the system. I realized that to make it in life, you gotta create your own wealth. And that comes with hard work and pure grit!

(Is a pursuit of higher education a scam? I point out that over 75 percent of all jobs now require some post secondary education- and that number is at least 10 years out of date- with the true number now PROBABLY much higher- not that Hogs will want to discuss that fact! One has only to look at the “Smart Serve” QUALIFICATION that one must now have just to serve beer in a bar!!!!!!!!)

(Or one may look at the education requirement one MUST COMPLETE before one can even apply as a PART TIME janitor at the local school board! I mention this specific job because some years back a school board north east of Peterborough had a HARD TIME finding a fully qualified janitor to about 20 hours of part time work!)

(Consider the unreality of that school board job- YOU HAD TO OWN A CAR because there was NO local transit and the Board was not paying nearly enough on a part time job for any employee to PAY for that necessary car! In additon- even if the board gave the employee pernmission to sleepin a class room each night to save on rent- the sad fac tis trhe wage they were offering would NOT have paid for food, clothing and student loans!)

(So over a period of 18 months - the school board kept on paying for newspaper ads seeking their DREAM JANITOR! The school board upped the pay rate on offer every few months and eventually they did find somebody to hire! But THIS IS the reality of many jobs on offer today- the boss is simply screwing around to see if he can find somebody to do the job CHEAPER than the current crew!)

(Such McJobs do not represent a NEW JOB ON OFFER- it is only a way of seeking to screw existing employees out of raises in pay by demonstrating they are replacable!!! And Our idiot LIE-berals find it hard to understand the frustration of our kids- most of whom will NEVER own a car much less an actual house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

After 32 years of a daily pounding, maybe I'll see the end of it in another 15 years.
Anyhow,

Whatever it is that you decide to do, I hope it works out for you eventually.

(Uh huh- and it would work out a LOT BETTER for most of us if we were not being so relentlessly ROBBED by shameless vote buying LIE-berals! LIE-berals are prepared to destroy the entire country with debt just so long as they can cling to power at any price!)

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Coldstream has not noticed that wasting our money while posing for the camera are THE ONLY SKILLS the idiot Boy Justin possesses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nonsense. He's also a grandmaster of the meaningless apology.

MHz

You spelled surrender wrong. Do you have even 1 example where that has worked out for any Gentile??

Tecumsehsbones

You spelled surrender wrong. Do you have even 1 example where that has worked out for any Gentile??

Take your pills.

MHz
I'm not the one having trouble keeping friends.

coldstream

Nonsense. He's also a grandmaster of the meaningless apology.

Justin's whole life in characterized by crippling shame that he's assumed from his white, male, Christian, colonial heritage. Hence he's become the apologist in chief as an eco-pagan, gender ambiguous, indigenous wannabe whose turfed all the baggage of Western Civilization.
Last edited by coldstream; Jan 29th, 2019 at 01:52 PM..

Tecumsehsbones

Justin's whole life in characterized by crippling shame that he's assumed from his white, male, Christian, colonial heritage. Hence he's become the apologist in chief as an eco-pagan, gender ambiguous, indigenous wannabe whose turfed all the baggage of Western Civilization.

Well, all but that "head of government of a European-style parliamentary democracy" thing.

spilledthebeer

Really?? I see lots of troll posts that defend the US and Israel as having the right to do everything they want and all the rest get to do nothing, enforced by deadly force. The 'other headlines', like some nation escaping, tend to be downplayed as much as possible. That being said there is no-place that is as blatant as this place as far as blind support in spite of of lots of 'witnesses' saying things are quite different from what is pushed.
The only other place that went dead silent the whole time I was in the place was a bar in High Prairie. I notice Colpy has picked up his new word, 'psycho', to water it down from what it means to the collective in general and Bloomer in particular. Based on actual posts rather than some dark imagination being the spawning ground.

Shit like that hits home when they clam up yet post on all the other posts. As bad as that is it can still be fixed in just a few generations. The 7 year trib is still 'future', although it should be modified now that Syria and Russia have refused to be annihilated to show there is something more than fiction going on. When you have 4 people and 2 are highly skilled and 2 are beginners it is better to have 1 skilled and 1 unskilled work as a team as 2 green people will still be green many decades down the road and the 2 skilled ones have trained nobody to take over when 2 skilled workers is not enough to serve a growing population.
There are a few ways they could spin this but to show that the Jews are destined to be the only small group 'skilled' enough to rile more than just their own Nation.

At the moment all the tools they need are 'off the shelf' but the 'eternity' needs to be done in stages. 70 years seems to be a favorite number so that long just to show that God is 'on their side' and in that time the crimes from the last 70 years can be examined, maybe not in the full light of day as the 70 years is time allowed to how much better things go when the Jews are openly the ones pulling all the strings.
All roads lead to Jerusalem, I was aware of that before I dropped by here. The members here tend to try and quash certain topics while adding more drama to events that do not deserve it. Who wouldn't take a long peek, not my problem if rational replies are not welcomed. In the time that has passed I haven't changed at all other than I troll more. The forum has changed more and for the better so why would that trend stall out rather than just become the norm.
It isn't like Walnut can be given a baby from Venezuela to look after so he can justify sanctions bringing about conditions that require that level of intervention. You broke it you fix it.

Pity poor stupid MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wants to compare Jews simply trying to defend their bit of land against Muslim TERRORISTS - who WANT IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid Muslims had to rely on Britain to free them from Ottoman Empire and now they are griping because Brits- who DID PAY the full price in gold and blood to defeat the Ottoman Empire - chose to INSIST that Jews should have a little freedom along with lazy Muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims let Brits do all the heavy lifting and yet idiot Muslims think they should dictate to others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theend
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew...#Personal_life
I bet you're a Bernier supporter, aren't you?
As Paul Wells said "The stupidest people on Twitter...."

Anything else Mr. Dementia

Andrew is the son of Mary Gerarda Therese (Enright) and James Scheer. His father is Deacon of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Ottawa. Andrew is married to Jill Ryan, with whom he has five children. Jill’s brother is professional football player Joe Ryan.

Andrew’s father’s family is from New York, U.S. Andrew’s paternal grandfather was Jewish (of Austrian Jewish and Romanian Jewish descent), while the rest of Andrew’s ancestry is Irish, and smaller amounts of English and German. Andrew and his parents are/were Catholic.

Andrew is the second person of Jewish heritage to lead a major political party in Canada, on a non-interim basis. David Lewis, who was a Russian Jewish immigrant, led the NDP in the 1970s.

Andrew’s paternal grandfather was Harry D. Scheer (the son of Oscar Scheer and Clara Rosenberg). Harry was born in New York, U.S., to Jewish emigrant parents, a father from Czernowitz, Austria-Hungary (now Chernivtsi, Ukraine), and a mother from Romania. Oscar was the son of Alexander Scheer and Anna Siegel.

Andrew’s paternal grandmother was Mary Catherine Conlan (the daughter of James Francis Conlan and Catherine Mary C. Fitzpatrick). Andrew’s grandmother Mary Catherine was born in New York, U.S. James was born in New York, the son of Irish parents, Andrew Conlan and Catherine/Catharine Byrne. Andrew’s great-grandmother Catherine was born in New York, the daughter of Daniel A. Fitzpatrick, whose parents were Irish, and of Amelia/Mary L. Woehner/Wohner, who was of German origin.

Andrew’s maternal grandfather was William Clifford Enright (the son of William Enright and Mary Jane Teeling). Andrew’s grandfather William was born in Toronto, Ontario. Andrew’s great-grandfather William was the son of Irish parents, Patrick Enright and Mary Clifford. Andrew’s great-grandmother Mary Jane was Irish, and was the daughter of John Teeling and Anne/Ann Maher.

Andrew’s maternal grandmother was Eileen Roche (the daughter of Michael Joseph Roche and Amy Matilda Waterman). Michael was born in Waterford, Ireland, the son of Richard Roche and Kathleen Callaghan. Amy was born in Middlesex, England, the daughter of Henry Waterman and Felicia Lew