Harper was right.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Hoid = Avro = troll

You're repeating yourself. Let's see the proof! Until I do I'll write it off as bull shit! Avro was brighter.

Hoid
Harper was right to spend a billion dollars on the Fake Lake Fiasco.

DaSleeper
Lake Fiasco is in Alaska....
Don't you know anything Numb nuts?

Danbones
Free Thinker
So, Low ball numbing is REAL!

Hic!....oooooops

Hoid
Harper was right to fire all the science people and return to faith-based decision making.

It's all about the feelings.

pgs
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Harper was right to fire all the science people and return to faith-based decision making.

It's all about the feelings.

So tell me , are all those science people allowed to speak to the press now ?

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+3
#37  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

HArper was right to commit the government to the Phoneix pay system and fire everyone who ran the traditional pay service.

He saved thousands and thousands of dollars at the cost of mere billions.

That was good work.

You mean the billions the Libtards are now spending to fix it instead of going with what already works?
If someone creates the problem, that's kind of dumb. When someone else doubles down on that problem and then doubles down again, that's amazingly stupid. Which is why it's understandable you support the Turd. Turds of a feather be stupid together.

Walter
+1
And Harper still is right.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFWE2jl5mwA

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

You mean the billions the Libtards are now spending to fix it instead of going with what already works?
If someone creates the problem, that's kind of dumb. When someone else doubles down on that problem and then doubles down again, that's amazingly stupid. Which is why it's understandable you support the Turd. Turds of a feather be stupid together.

Yeah, let's pretend you wouldn't be shrieking about the "waste" of dumping the system if the Liberals had gone that road.