Trump at 600 days plus

MHz
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/clin...9141&source=CI
According to two experts, the Clinton Foundation should have never been a registered non-profit and should have been seen as a foreign agent.
This testimony was given before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, which was convened by Rep. Mark Meadows. ( RELATED: Clinton Foundation Whistleblowers Scheduled to Make ‘Explosive’ Allegations This Week. )
Investigative journalist Sarah Carter reports:
The Clinton Foundation operated as a foreign agent ‘early in its life’ and ‘throughout it’s existence’ and did not operate as a 501c3 charitable foundation as required by its and is not entitled to its status as a nonprofit, alleged two highly qualified forensic investigators, accompanied by three other investigators, said in explosive testimony Thursday to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
http://patriotrising.com/debt-worldw...00-per-person/
Global debt hit a record $184 trillion last year, equivalent to more than $86,000 per person — more than double the average per-capita income.
Borrowing is led by the U.S., China, and Japan, the three biggest economies, the International Monetary Fund said Thursday, highlighting potential risks to global expansion given that their share of debt exceeds that of output. Overall, the amount of worldwide public and private debt is equal to about 225 percent of gross domestic product.
The IMF debt figure is $2 trillion higher than the fund’s previous estimate released in October, adding end-2017 data and several countries that had not previously reported

Cliffy
Free Thinker

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

A good leader never specifies something as patently ridiculous as a thousands of miles long border wall. A madman does, though.

Where do you come up with these half baked ideas that you aren't even able to articulate in legible English? Do you spend any time doing anything except typing drivel all day every day?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Has anyone ever given any thought to the fact that Trump is able to bother far more people, than those who are able to bother Trump? That would tell anyone with an ounce of brains something - LIKE smart people aren't bothered by Trump! We have "bigger fish to fry".

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Where do you come up with these half baked ideas that you aren't even able to articulate in legible English? Do you spend any time doing anything except typing drivel all day every day?

Well, I work most of the day long, do I'm not on here for those 10-12 hours every work day and the other 7-8 that I might sleep. That leaves about 4+ hours to post here and there and do other things in my life like eat meals. I'm not a retired coupon clipper like you are.

As for the drivel, you mean like a "border wall"? ... that kind of drivel?

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Has anyone ever given any thought to the fact that Trump is able to bother far more people, than those who are able to bother Trump? That would tell anyone with an ounce of brains something - LIKE smart people aren't bothered by Trump! We have "bigger fish to fry".

So Trump's raison d'etre (sorry to use a German expression on you like that) is to bother people?

Hoid
8000 post Obama thread

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Marines Testify About the “Antifa Mob” They Say Attacked Them in Philly

“I could have died that day,” one of the marines told the court on Thursday morning.

In a statement previously released to Philly Mag, Godinez identified the group as an “antifa mob” and said “we were outnumbered … there were two Marines against 10 to 12 assailants.”

They said that they had no knowledge of the nearby rally, which drew members of the alt-right as well as a large number of counter-protestors, Keenan and Massey reportedly among them.

Whatever Keenan said, both marines testified that Keenan, Massey, and approximately ten other people — men and women, some masked and some unmasked — then began attacking them with mace, punches, and kicks, and calling them “nazis” and “white supremacists.”

On the stand, Godinez said that he was “bewildered” by being called a white supremacist and immediately cried out, “I’m Mexican!” After that, as the attack continued, both men said that members of the group, including Keenan, repeatedly used ethnic slurs, including “spic” and “wetback,” against the marines.
https://www.phillymag.com/news/2018/...massey-antifa/

Well well well, trumphating team george in full racist chiknsh!t coward mode.

They say there were a couple beatches in the mob, were you there too cliffie?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Wot? No Sputnik, this time?

Danbones
Free Thinker
yer buddies got jail

you'd see the citations if only you only had a brain

Antifa Gets FELONY For Beating Marines, Using Ethnic Slurs

from the comments:
SmartrMelons
3 hours ago
This is what a cult looks like. The first requirement to be in a cult, is to disavow facts, and then crush any criticism. These punks NEVER attack unless they're with their mob. They've never hit a fascist in their life. Women, elderly, disabled, yeah, but not one true fascist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvfkrpyRdmk
Last edited by Danbones; 21 hours ago at 11:09 PM..

Cliffy
Free Thinker

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

So Trump's raison d'etre (sorry to use a German expression on you like that) is to bother people?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh- that must be some German who speaks French! (I don't think there is ANYONE who is more f**ked up than you are. - Or do you just go out of your way to be stoooooooooooopid?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Yeah I guess the last time the Americans saw anyone the likes of him was when Ted Bundy or John Gacy were still alive!

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh- that must be some German who speaks French! (I don't think there is ANYONE who is more f**ked up than you are. - Or do you just go out of your way to be stoooooooooooopid?

Oh, look. You have a sense if irony, after all!

Walter
Could you just admit that this is a successful presidency?
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/stev...ful-presidency

Yep. MAGA

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Could you just admit that this is a successful presidency?
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/stev...ful-presidency

Yep. MAGA

Good luck with getting agreement on this one Walter. I'd even have a hard time fully agreeing with that myself! I think if Trump was truly successful if nothing else he'd have the ability to keep a lot of the shit out of the news, instead of using it to make news!

pgs
Free Thinker

Good luck with getting agreement on this one Walter. I'd even have a hard time fully agreeing with that myself! I think if Trump was truly successful if nothing else he'd have the ability to keep a lot of the shit out of the news, instead of using it to make news!

Well the news media would be on any other Republican sitting as president . How soon we forget Bush is a moron .

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Well the news media would be on any other Republican sitting as president . How soon we forget Bush is a moron .

Who’s daddy bought him the presidency .

Danbones
Free Thinker
HaHa That's "Poppy" Bush as in opium ...

not father

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+3

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Down, down, down ...

http://news.gallup.com/poll/203207/t...al-weekly.aspx