Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez


Serryah
-1
#151
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Have you had any previous contact with 55Mercury?

What makes you feel he sucks cocks?

Are you exhibiting morals of any kind?

You are the bully. You are the only person to pull that on him. There isnt a person here that would reply in that manner to 55Merc.

Yup. If I dont like you, which I dont is reason enough for me. You are a flat out piece shit Mr Bailey. I'm shocked I've kept you around as long as I have.

Guess what? Maybe I'll keep you here for bit because every forum needs a stunned f-cking c-nt to kick around giving you a purpose in life.

Do you want to be kicked around giving the current c-nt a break?

Where f-ck do you get the idea you have a right to be here?

Are you an in patient, in patient with day passes or currently an out patient?

Do you need money for meds?

What's the back story?

Are you buying "juice" down at the gym?

Is being a 13 year old boy too rough for you?

Is that what makes you a raging asshole?

Did the antipsychotics make you fatter so you stopped?

What gives c-nt?


There are people here who are worse than Tyger is and you let it slide, have for a while.


There is a double standard and I think the fact they're willing to stand up to the BS is one reason why you lot don't like them.

NONE of what you put above constitutes admin behaviour. It DOES damn well play out bullying behaviour though.

I respect some people here because of their difference in opinion even if we argue.

Even you.


But this all out, teenage attack because someone wouldn't bow to any of your BS is just over the top.

And no, Tyger isn't scott free either.

I just don't say any of it on forum but tell them personally.

But sadly, I'm the one that informed them about this place, because of the disgusting anti-Trans views, and since they do know more we talked about here sometimes.

I did NOT expect this kind of BS.

But I guess that's because they are a friend of mine.

And even though I don't go all out obsessive over my friends, feeling like I need to protect them, they are still my friend and this was over the fuking line.

I actually agree with them. Drop your mod status, Petros. You are NOT impartial enough to be one though you are circling jerking enough people to make me question a few things.


And unlike Tyger, I don't normally go for all out conflict on forums anymore; been there, done that. But again.

You crossed a fuking line.

You're no better than Blackie or Josh right now.

And it's not just disgusting, it's sad.
 
Serryah
#152
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

But yeah I'll take time away from this tonight, it's best if I do plus it'll be interesting to see if I can log in after this.


For the record I'm sorry that I ever mentioned this place to you.

I didn't think they'd be this horrible at least to someone that was sane; Blackie, Torch and Josh didn't get shytecanned like this..
 
gerryh
+4
#153
There you go with the "anti trans" bullshit. None of this has anything to do with trans. It has everything to do with tyger. The fact that tyger wields the "anti trans" like a fu cking scythe is one of the reasons that tyger gets shiton so much.
 
Jinentonix
+4
#154
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

As opposed to right wing dipsticks being okay with being lied to by "their guy".

No different then the leftards up here being okay with no fewer than 5 counts of ethics violations, obstruction of justice and a continual string of lies from Team Groper.

By the way, Hoid has also insisted in this forum, more than once, that Mike Harris killed hundreds of people. So to put it bluntly, he's a hypocritical piece of shit who has no problem telling the most outrageous lies about those he's politically opposed to.
 
taxslave
+2
#155
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

We only have 12 years before cow farts take climate change to catastrophe....
That's flat out insane.

Will that help the ice free Arctic ocean by 2012 thingy?
 
Jinentonix
+4
#156
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

There you go with the "anti trans" bullshit. None of this has anything to do with trans. It has everything to do with tyger. The fact that tyger wields the "anti trans" like a fu cking scythe is one of the reasons that tyger gets shiton so much.


Yep, tyger came stomping in here like Christ coming to cleanse the temple.
 
Tygerbright
#157
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

There you go with the "anti trans" bullshit. None of this has anything to do with trans. It has everything to do with tyger. The fact that tyger wields the "anti trans" like a fu cking scythe is one of the reasons that tyger gets shiton so much.

I literally don't I just refuse to let people push lies and bullcrap.

You effing can't stand it.
 
taxslave
+3
#158
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

Democratic socialism isn't marxism.

Socialism is not democratic.
 
taxslave
+3
#159
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

Then he can screen shoot the warning and prove it.
I'm tired of his double standard bullcrap for him and his approved list.
I don't kiss his ass and didn't in PM's either and he's taken fits in there too and dinged me in PM.

No one is forcing you to stay here.
 
Tygerbright
#160
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

There are people here who are worse than Tyger is and you let it slide, have for a while.


There is a double standard and I think the fact they're willing to stand up to the BS is one reason why you lot don't like them.

NONE of what you put above constitutes admin behaviour. It DOES damn well play out bullying behaviour though.

I respect some people here because of their difference in opinion even if we argue.

Even you.


But this all out, teenage attack because someone wouldn't bow to any of your BS is just over the top.

And no, Tyger isn't scott free either.

I just don't say any of it on forum but tell them personally.

But sadly, I'm the one that informed them about this place, because of the disgusting anti-Trans views, and since they do know more we talked about here sometimes.

I did NOT expect this kind of BS.

But I guess that's because they are a friend of mine.

And even though I don't go all out obsessive over my friends, feeling like I need to protect them, they are still my friend and this was over the fuking line.

I actually agree with them. Drop your mod status, Petros. You are NOT impartial enough to be one though you are circling jerking enough people to make me question a few things.


And unlike Tyger, I don't normally go for all out conflict on forums anymore; been there, done that. But again.

You crossed a fuking line.

You're no better than Blackie or Josh right now.

And it's not just disgusting, it's sad.

And he's taken this exact stance and tude in PM as an admin.

In post I can handle this stuff but there are zero TOS upholding here even the swearing is subjective and conditional on who.

I just want admin to be admin and be neutral as an admin and to do their effing job.
 
Tygerbright
#161
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Socialism is not democratic.

Uh-huh please go take a poli-sci class, even a basic one.
 
Jinentonix
+5
#162
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

For the record I'm sorry that I ever mentioned this place to you.

I didn't think they'd be this horrible at least to someone that was sane;

Sane? Extremists aren't sane. If they were they wouldn't be extremists. By the same token, sane people don't call themselves moderates or Centrists and then full out support extremists.
 
Tygerbright
#163
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Yep, tyger came stomping in here like Christ coming to cleanse the temple.

Needs doing apparently given the content used here.

Opinions are one thing but passing transphobic outright lies and bad science off as correct I won't be quiet on. It's bigotry and lies and gets folks beaten and killed IRL and I won't take it going on.

You dislike being told your effing wrong in any way and you're taking hissy fits over it.
 
gerryh
+3
#164
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

Needs doing apparently given the content used here.
Opinions are one thing but passing transphobic outright lies and bad science off as correct I won't be quiet on. It's bigotry and lies and gets folks beaten and killed IRL and I won't take it going on.
You dislike being told your effing wrong in any way and you're taking hissy fits over it.

The only one having a hissy fit, is you.
 
Tygerbright
+1
#165
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

Shopped you lying c0kksucker.

@55Mercury I apologize for my poor and angry word choices.
 
Tygerbright
#166
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

@55Mercury I apologize for my poor and angry word choices.

@Petros done.
 
gerryh
#167
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

@55Mercury I apologize for my poor and angry word choices.


Bullshit
 
Tygerbright
#168
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Bullshit

It's not your concern.
 
Girth
+4
#169
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I actually agree with them. Drop your mod status, Petros. You are NOT impartial enough to be one though you are circling jerking enough people to make me question a few things.
And unlike Tyger, I don't normally go for all out conflict on forums anymore; been there, done that. But again.

Wow.

Just wow.

First off, have you even bothered reading half the shit that you have written in the past couple of months. You are one of the worst offenders, when it comes to personal attacks and flame-baiting. This is a forum, which does have a right-of-centre feel to it, but so what?

Your condescending tone is off-putting. It's bad enough that you have a mentality that "I am right, and everyone who disagrees with me is wrong" perspective of life. However, you personally attack people on a routine basis.

Finally, if you feel that you cannot hold your own, on some topics, so you openly invite someone who has done nothing but start flame wars, and accuse 90% of the forum of being racists/bigots/transphobes.

It just seems like you are one of those people who can't fight their own battles, so you resort to a scorched earth policy, when not everyone sees issues in life, the way you want them to see them. I can admit that I come off as an asshole at times, but at least I don't conduct myself with a "holier-than-thou" mentality.

Seriously, if you don't have thick enough skin to engage with some who hold opposing views on subjects, even though they may not have the most diplomatic approach, when it comes to debate, why not just register on one of the dozen or so Canadian political sites. Nobody is holding a gun to your head, and forcing you to stay here.
 
gerryh
#170
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

It's not your concern.

Calling it like I see it.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#171
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Yep, tyger came stomping in here like Christ coming to cleanse the temple.

Sad story. Nice Jewish boy, but ended up hanging around with two thieves. . .

That's what challenging the wonderfulness of capitalism does.
 
captain morgan
+5
#172
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

I know I can't win this I have no power to stop him because he's doing as he pleases with no one or way to stop him.


You have all the power to put an end to this - Stop being a dick and it will come to an end


Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post


NONE of what you put above constitutes admin behaviour. It DOES damn well play out bullying behaviour though.

I respect some people here because of their difference in opinion even if we argue.

I actually agree with them. Drop your mod status, Petros. You are NOT impartial enough to be one though you are circling jerking enough people to make me question a few things.

What you are actually receiving from Petros is an honest and open representation from a Mod that is direct communication on the various issues at hand.... For all you know, buddy's posts might have had multiple 'reports' issued against them

It would be a helluva lot easier to simply pull the plug on someone after a private warning(s), but Petros is giving them an opportunity to alter behavior or at least forward some kind of compelling argument.

Your friend has earned the ire of many posters here so apply some objective logic before all the blame is laid at someone else's feet
 
Tygerbright
#173
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

You have all the power to put an end to this - Stop being a dick and it will come to an end




What you are actually receiving from Petros is an honest and open representation from a Mod that is direct communication on the various issues at hand.... For all you know, buddy's posts might have had multiple 'reports' issued against them

It would be a helluva lot easier to simply pull the plug on someone after a private warning(s), but Petros is giving them an opportunity to alter behavior or at least forward some kind of compelling argument.

Your friend has earned the ire of many posters here so apply some objective logic before all the blame is laid at someone else's feet

I'll believe it when I'll see it based off his behavior.

Which literally included a threat to my communications and e-mails and internet usage outside of group.

Which threatens my income and my health care needs esp during pandemic.

He literally could not even keep it here in house.

Go over to the other post, it's right there in print.
 
Tygerbright
#174
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Wow.

Just wow.

First off, have you even bothered reading half the shit that you have written in the past couple of months. You are one of the worst offenders, when it comes to personal attacks and flame-baiting. This is a forum, which does have a right-of-centre feel to it, but so what?

Your condescending tone is off-putting. It's bad enough that you have a mentality that "I am right, and everyone who disagrees with me is wrong" perspective of life. However, you personally attack people on a routine basis.

Finally, if you feel that you cannot hold your own, on some topics, so you openly invite someone who has done nothing but start flame wars, and accuse 90% of the forum of being racists/bigots/transphobes.

It just seems like you are one of those people who can't fight their own battles, so you resort to a scorched earth policy, when not everyone sees issues in life, the way you want them to see them. I can admit that I come off as an asshole at times, but at least I don't conduct myself with a "holier-than-thou" mentality.

Seriously, if you don't have thick enough skin to engage with some who hold opposing views on subjects, even though they may not have the most diplomatic approach, when it comes to debate, why not just register on one of the dozen or so Canadian political sites. Nobody is holding a gun to your head, and forcing you to stay here.

I address content of folks here and their responses and accurately, you'll notice a literal theme to who I beef with and why.

And again it's ALL content driven.

It just seems that you can't stand call outs.
 
captain morgan
+3
#175
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

I'll believe it when I'll see it based off his behavior.

Which literally included a threat to my communications and e-mails and internet usage outside of group.

Which threatens my income and my health care needs esp during pandemic.

He literally could not even keep it here in house.

Go over to the other post, it's right there in print.


It's up to you but think carefully before poking at a hornet's nest
 
Tygerbright
#176
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

It's up to you but think carefully before poking at a hornet's nest

Like I said I already poked and his literal response was a threat to me and my access to things we all use these days to survive outside of group.

Who does this?

What admin does this?

Again a threat that goes far outside the group.

I'm not bullcrapping this either he posted it in his own words.
 
Serryah
#177
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

There you go with the "anti trans" bullshit. None of this has anything to do with trans.


Have issues reading?

Think you do; read it again.


Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

It has everything to do with tyger. The fact that tyger wields the "anti trans" like a fu cking scythe is one of the reasons that tyger gets shiton so much.


Yeah, I see that.
 
Serryah
#178
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

No different then the leftards up here being okay with no fewer than 5 counts of ethics violations, obstruction of justice and a continual string of lies from Team Groper.


You missed my point completely. Congrats.


Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

By the way, Hoid has also insisted in this forum, more than once, that Mike Harris killed hundreds of people. So to put it bluntly, he's a hypocritical piece of shit who has no problem telling the most outrageous lies about those he's politically opposed to.


That's Hoid and has nothing to do with me?

And what has Hoid's issue got to do with the fact what you accuse the left of doing, the right can be shown to also do?
 
Serryah
#179
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Sane? Extremists aren't sane. If they were they wouldn't be extremists.


Matter of opinion. Tyger's been pizzed off, angry, etc... not extreme compared to some, so...



Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

By the same token, sane people don't call themselves moderates or Centrists and then full out support extremists.


You can't say that is true, it's your opinion only.
 
Serryah
#180
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Wow.

Just wow.

First off, have you even bothered reading half the shit that you have written in the past couple of months. You are one of the worst offenders, when it comes to personal attacks and flame-baiting. This is a forum, which does have a right-of-centre feel to it, but so what?


Have you read half the stuff you've posted? You're not so innocent either. Not many here are.




Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Your condescending tone is off-putting. It's bad enough that you have a mentality that "I am right, and everyone who disagrees with me is wrong" perspective of life.


Prove where I have this? When I'm wrong, I admit it, show me proof I accept that fact. What I disagree with isn't people who disagree with me, it's with people who are ignorant AND hypocritical to their ignorance, or can't admit that they might have been mistaken.


Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

However, you personally attack people on a routine basis


So do you; and? I do NOT say the things Petros said in that post, that's the difference.


Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Finally, if you feel that you cannot hold your own, on some topics, so you openly invite someone who has done nothing but start flame wars, and accuse 90% of the forum of being racists/bigots/transphobes.


That's not what happened but we know that you can't handle reality most of the time so...


Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

It just seems like you are one of those people who can't fight their own battles, so you resort to a scorched earth policy, when not everyone sees issues in life, the way you want them to see them. I can admit that I come off as an asshole at times, but at least I don't conduct myself with a "holier-than-thou" mentality.


It seems you have no clue and keep making things up about me just to justify your opinion, which is fine, we're entitled to do that.

And yeah, I've been on the receiving end of your holier-than-thou attitude so I have to say that the last bit of your comment here is a huge 'wrong'.


Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Seriously, if you don't have thick enough skin to engage with some who hold opposing views on subjects, even though they may not have the most diplomatic approach, when it comes to debate, why not just register on one of the dozen or so Canadian political sites. Nobody is holding a gun to your head, and forcing you to stay here.


If I couldn't hold my own here I WOULDN'T have stayed here.


But as aggravating as some are here, they're not that bad sometimes. Until now Petros was a dick but I could handle that. Others the same way.


But then Petros crossed the line.


So I'm calling him out on it.


For the record, I didn't see Petros step up when Joshy was saying things that I won't bother to repeat. He wasn't the mod who did anything about it.

Now, admittedly I laughed it all off because I didn't see a threat about it, BUT that's not the point. The point is the behaviour was BEYOND the pale even for here and there was no checking on it. I've been a mod before, I know the deal so I DO respect their job because it's freakin' HARD.

But there's nothing that says you can't call them out for being a non-mod.


And if you don't like it, Girth, that's fine.

But if you could stop your continued incorrect ass-umptions about me, that'd be great.
 

Similar Threads

18
1739
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
by Hoid | Jun 11th, 2020
9
Man robs same Alexandria bank five times
by Tecumsehsbones | Sep 9th, 2013