Breaking : Cdn news

Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Trolls are imaginary beings. Perhaps you are just being an asshole who doesn't know he is singular or he (it). Gang attacks on the net is what this place is famous for, piling on.
Where is the 1967 referendum that is needed before Canada is a legal country?? Doesn't fukking exist does it??

That's 1867. Stick to your Jewish conspiracy theories. It gives most of us a good laugh.
Last edited by Girth; Dec 6th, 2019 at 11:19 PM..

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

What car bombing?
Oh, and when did the Bloc Quebecois lead a march anywhere?
Do your homework, instead of blathering out this bigoted fantasy.
What on Earth are you talking about? The IRA in London?

Nope FLQ the forefather to the Bloc.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Nope FLQ the forefather to the Bloc.

No, not really. The Union Nationale is the true parent of the Bloc and the same ridings that were U.N. a half century ago are Bloc ridings today.

The FLQ was always way out on the fringe, just like the Neo-Nazi causes that you ascribe to.

By the way, I lived there for 28 years through the "silent revolution" and it was all front, center to my existence. I even bother in separation referenda.

Come back and discuss it after you've actually read up on the subject.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

That's 1867. Stick to your Jewish conspiracy theories. It gives most of us a good laugh.

Morning, Junior.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2

No, not really. The Union Nationale is the true parent of the Bloc and the same ridings that were U.N. a half century ago are Bloc ridings today.
The FLQ was always way out on the fringe, just like the Neo-Nazi causes that you ascribe to.
By the way, I lived there for 28 years through the "silent revolution" and it was all front, center to my existence. I even bother in separation referenda.

OK, I get it, you support Quebec separation but not Western Canadian separation

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

OK, I get it, you support Quebec separation but not Western Canadian separation

2+2=512.78

You're one dumb fukc, aren't you.

When you vote in a referendum, you get to vote "for" or "against".

Twin_Moose
Conservative

2+2=512.78
You're one dumb fukc, aren't you.
When you vote in a referendum, you get to vote "for" or "against".

Your words not mine

Quote:

I even bother in separation referenda.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Your words not mine

What the hell does "I even bother in separation referenda" mean? You've obviously taken it out of context to make a bullshit point.

I voted a met emphatic 'No" in two separation referenda as did most of us. What drives me crazy is that in spite of all that stupidity, brain dead, entitled whiners in the West think that separation is going to help them in any way.

It ain't.

King Oil has 30-40 year left, then you're begging for hand-outs again like to all used to before you smugly started pumping money out of the ground.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

What the hell does "I even bother in separation referenda" mean?

I don't know you wrote it

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

I don't know you wrote it

Apparently, "to vote" got edited out by my random character generator spell check and it confused you half-backed intellect all to hell.

Bozo.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
Did it make a mistake with your No post as well did you actually mean Yes?

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Did it make a mistake with your No post as well did you actually mean Yes?

Asshole.

Ignorant rube.

spilledthebeer
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Oh fps,CC................do get over yourself already. I must have missed the post where you wrote the same thing about the Bloc Quebecois party.

Albertans continue to resist the LIE-beral overlords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly they MUST BE DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In related news- Jason Kenney came to Ottawa seeking- among others things................

an actual expected completion date for the Kinder Morgan pipeline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently he GO NO SUCH DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I ask would Our idiot Boy waste millions of dollars PRETENDING to restart the pipeline????????????????

My own belief is HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The idiot Boy was willing to spend $4.7 BILLION DOLLARS to buy the partly completed pipeline and MOTH BALL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what is a few millions or tens of millions more wasted while waiting for that MIRACLE..............................

that will somehow save the fortunes of the minority LIE-beral govt??????????????????????????????

Our idiot immature DRAMA TEACHER is staging a pipeline SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretending to take an interest in it - and DAMN THE COST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In related news.........................................

HOW IS IT THAT WE HAD a grand new NAFTA DEAL.........................

and now there are NEW NEGOTIATIONS SET????????????????????????????????

Should we assume the old deal was as reliable as all other LIE-beral promises????????????????????

pgs
Free Thinker

Asshole.

Ignorant rube.

Boorish twit .

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Boorish twit .

Pig.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

I will "second" that

Not nearly as offensive as your constant stream of fakenews Mz nazi commie globalist dearie.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1

Pig.

LOL, poor wiener luver.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

On the other hand.........................

that MHz suggestion that Canada must have a referendum........................................ .

before it becomes a legitimate country can be taken in one of two ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can MOCK MHz for being a LUNATIC who knows nothing of Cdn history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or we can grow angry with the arrogant BOOB for suggesting that Canada is somehow NOT legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe we should just take the DIRECT ROUTE.....................................

and dismiss him as an IGNORANT.................................

ARROGANT.......................................... ....

DELIBERATELY INSULTING RACIST Jew Baiter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And leave it at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
15 million customers may have had personal data breached in LifeLabs cyberattack

Hackers may have obtained the personal data of 15 million LifeLabs clients after a systems breach, and this includes addresses, passwords, birthdays, health card number and even lab results..

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/15m-li...tack-1.4733963

Oh dear.......

bill barilko
+3

15 million customers may have had personal data breached in LifeLabs cyberattack
Hackers may have obtained the personal data of 15 million LifeLabs clients after a systems breach, and this includes addresses, passwords, birthdays, health card number and even lab results..
Oh dear.......

Like many Canadians I've used this lab's services but I've never had any form of account no matter how they tried to promote the idea.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+2

Oh dear.......

Heard that on the radio this morning. As I go there every 3 months I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not. All billing is through my naturopath so I don't see a financial concern. And everyone that needs to know why already knows.

spilledthebeer

Oh dear.......

YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

So what else is new??????????????????????

Data breaches are a DAILY OCCURRENCE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And - could SOMEBODY explain WHATEVER HAPPENED to that VAUNTED Ontari-owe E-health..............................

unique computerized record system ??????????????????

The one that was SUPPOSED to be fast and accurate and portable and unbreachable????????????????????

The utterly absurd reality is that E-health IS STILL WORKING on their computer health record system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes- a DECADE AFTER that old LIE-beral SPENDING SCANDAL...........................

a skeleton team of special elite HOGS is still beavering away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral considered that E-health was both so important and so potentially embarrassing..................................

that they stopped setting budgets for the group and now just hand over cheques when asked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other words the E-health gang is EVEN MORE PRIVILEGED than the Metrolinx HOGS...........................

who are OUTRAGED that Doug Ford saw through their MASSIVE Hamilton LRT SCAM...........................

the one the HOGS LOW BALLED to LIE-berals claiming it would cost $1 billion .............................

with the cost now magically closer to FIVE BILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other words - Metrolinx HAS SET A NEW RECORD for budget fudging BULLSH+T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes- the agency that is routinely 40 percent or more over budget and usually years late in completion.........................

has set a NEW RECORD for politically motivated obfuscation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Heard that on the radio this morning. As I go there every 3 months I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not. All billing is through my naturopath so I don't see a financial concern. And everyone that needs to know why already knows.

You don't know whether identity theft is a problem or not?

Mowich
Conservative
+1

wHO exactly "hate" Alberta?? That is such a divisive term.(hate)...........and inflammatory. There are differences between all provinces.and some are rather testy...........but if folks really want to.......they can work things out. If they prolong their issues , they might come to a time where they HAVE to work things out.........as there is a bigger scenario than just the individual provinces. The question is: to find the point where the parties are truly motivated to work things out.

If the current generation is not aware of what the boom era was like........they might want to do a bit of research. Alberta could have been way ahead in developing clean energy..........as they sure had the money then. Many could have been employed in energy of the future by now.

Still looking backwards, OB. Best to deal with the situation as it stands now and quit with the 'ifs'.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

You don't know whether identity theft is a problem or not?

I do. I was one of the people whose info was breached from Capital One. 2 years identity theft insurance. After 2 years I'm f-cked. Do you think its worthwhile for those with my info to wait the 2 years then nail me?

Hoid
Well there you go.

Identify theft is just another hoax like climate change.

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Well there you go.

Identify theft is just another hoax like climate change.

Identify theft?

WTF??

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Still looking backwards, OB. Best to deal with the situation as it stands now and quit with the 'ifs'.

If we don't learn from history....... even fairly recent history........ we will just repeat the same behaviours.and just compound the situation.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

If we don't learn from history....... even fairly recent history........ we will just repeat the same behaviours.and just compound the situation.

Yet you still trust the Washington Post . Go figure .

Twin_Moose
Conservative

I agree 'Lil potato didn't learn from the mistakes that 'Big potato made