Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez


gerryh
+1
#241
Just an idea, if no one is wanting to talk about the millenial anymore, maybe the thread should be closed.
 
Cliffy
#242
 
DaSleeper
#243
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

https://scontent.fyka1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/67318096_2303525473092161_5270672054767583232_n.jp g?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=Z-mJzCBTrxUAX9W4Y5m&_nc_ht=scontent.fyka1-1.fna&oh=dc891f086c424de98302062e20a7d29f&oe=5F52B 055


We all know you're a fakebook dick
 
petros
+2
#244
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Just an idea, if no one is wanting to talk about the millenial anymore, maybe the thread should be closed.

There is waaaaay too much AOC left to discuss.

I think she is a great concept. She pitches crazy shit that keep youth interested it gets shot down, after a short lull, on to the next.

It keeps the old guard looking sober.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#245
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

There is waaaaay too much AOC left to discuss.
I think she is a great concept. She pitches crazy shit that keep youth interested it gets shot down, after a short lull, on to the next.
It keeps the old guard looking sober.

Funny how you hate her and adore Trump's deranged shit.
 
petros
+3 / -1
#246
How the hell do you get hate out of that? She's entertaining like Trump. The yin and yang of wonkiness.
 
HarperCons
#247
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Oh Lord, I hope not. Americans don't need any more idiots like this one! She makes comments that are totally incorrect; makes accusations that are totally stupid and provably wrong. She apparently went to Boston University but you'd never know it because it's obvious she didn't pay any attention to her studies. Of course, it could be that her Profs likely brainwashed her into Marxism. She's REALLY bad news as is Ohmer & some of the Others who bow at the feet of Bernie Sanders, who is well-known for his Marxist ideology. So I hope & pray she's voted out - the sooner the better.

Wow, real genius we have here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"This is wrong, that is wrong, all this stuff is wrong wrong wrong, no I won't say why it's wrong or prove why it's wrong because I'm actually the one that's wrong and I'm incapable of proving my point, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
 
Jinentonix
+6
#248
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

Wow, real genius we have here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"This is wrong, that is wrong, all this stuff is wrong wrong wrong, no I won't say why it's wrong or prove why it's wrong because I'm actually the one that's wrong and I'm incapable of proving my point, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

So you're saying that the US actually had 300 billion people who were employed but at risk of losing their jobs?

You're saying that burning through 500,000 gallons of water to make 1 ton of lithium will solve AGW?
You're saying we have all the mineral resources AND the mining sustainability to make "net-zero by 2050" happen? You're saying we can do all that without irreparable harm to the ecology and habitats?
"Gawrsh, I know how to mitigate water shortages caused by 'AGW'. Let's build technology as fast as we can that requires the destruction of hundreds of billions of gallons of water every year, and keep doing that indefinitely. What could possibly go wrong? Duhhhhhhhhhhhh"


Last year the world produced 215,000 tons of lithium. Do the math, that's a LOT of water gone in one year for one small piece of the green nightmare puzzle. Oh hell, leftards can't do math. Okay, so that's 107 BILLION gallons of water destroyed to make that lithium, in just one year.


Tell us again how all this so-called "green" shit is going to save the world? I'm sure you can vomit up some insipid platitudes and ass facts from AOC herself.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#249
I'm saying a bunch of Canadians getting wrapped around an axle over a freshman back-bencher in the lower house of Congress need to get a damn hobby.

Try whittlin'. Surely you have enough softwood for it.

Freya's tits, it's Pokemon Go! for righties. Search the world for a reason to be offended.
 
petros
+1
#250
If Bacchus doesn't mind....
 
taxslave
+1
#251
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

Wow, real genius we have here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"This is wrong, that is wrong, all this stuff is wrong wrong wrong, no I won't say why it's wrong or prove why it's wrong because I'm actually the one that's wrong and I'm incapable of proving my point, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Now that you have finally admitted your problem, seek help.
 
55Mercury
#252
Wowza! Sorry I missed out on all the fun, bein' late to the ball 'n all.
Tigger, I forgive you, even if Jesus won't.
This thread is long overdue for a musical interlude!
(for Tigger 'n Pooh)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0sWF9iNLlcM
 
Jinentonix
+2
#253
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I'm saying a bunch of Canadians getting wrapped around an axle over a freshman back-bencher in the lower house of Congress need to get a damn hobby.

But a bunch of Canadians getting wrapped around an axle over a foreign leader to the point a Canadian forum is FULL of anti-Trump threads are clearly leading rich, full lives.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#254
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

But a bunch of Canadians getting wrapped around an axle over a foreign leader to the point a Canadian forum is FULL of anti-Trump threads are clearly leading rich, full lives.

Well, certainly one who can't figure out the difference in significance between the aforementioned freshman back-bencher and the head of state and government of the richest and most powerful country on the planet (and Canada's #1 trading partner by a long road) needs to either get clued up or get used to being known as a fool
 
petros
+3
#255
"Beauty is Political".

While sitting in her bathroom, Ocasio-Cortez shared the skin care and makeup products she uses to bring her statement “red lip routine” to life, and her perspectives on self-esteem and a gender-related political phenomenon known as the Pink Tax, which is attributed to a form of price discrimination for women.

The 30-year-old Democratic lawmaker from New York said she achieves her everyday look by prepping her skin with an Estee Lauder toner, an unspecified vitamin C serum, and an Acure moisturizer before adding a Bioré sunscreen that is SPF 50.

For her makeup, she uses concealer, a tinted moisturizer from Nars Cosmetics and an Estee Lauder foundation. She uses a Glossier cream blush and pop star Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty contour stick for a chiseled look. She also uses eye shadows, a crayon liner and mascara to bring out the definition of her eyes.

To get her trademark red lips, she applies liquid lipstick from Stila Cosmetics in the shade “Beso,” which retails for $22...

Sorry hunny, if you need paint, you aren't beautiful.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#256
Eat your heart out, paleface!

 
petros
+1
#257
That's not beauty either, its intended to be ugly.

Keep trying.
Last edited by petros; 4 weeks ago at 02:07 PM..
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#258
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

That's not beauty either, its instended to be ugly.
Keep trying.

Badass is beautiful.
 
petros
+1
#259
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Badass is beautiful.

That is more like the feminine definition of handsome but each to their own.
 
taxslave
+2
#260
Isn't it time to send this woman to the also ran garbage can?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#261
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Isn't it time to send this woman to the also ran garbage can?

Well, feel free to vote against her.
 
petros
+2
#262
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Well, feel free to vote against her.

Sure. I'll use Nars Semi Matte Lipstick in Jungle Red to fill in the box instead of a pencil.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#263
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Sure. I'll use Nars Semi Matte Lipstick in Jungle Red to fill in the box instead of a pencil.

Well, being considerably more crayon-like (and for other reasons), I'm sure the lipstick will be more comfortable for you.
 
petros
+1
#264
Jungle Red is a statement according to the ad.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#265
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Jungle Red is a statement according to the ad.

These here pills'll make yer dick bigger, according to the ad.
 
petros
+2
#266
Good to know we are back to calling it paint rather than "empowering" "a bold statement" and a "confidence booster" or even big big part of Puerto Rican culture.

You're a woman hating racist.
 
taxslave
+2
#267
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

These here pills'll make yer dick bigger, according to the ad.

Good for you. I alread have enough tripping hazards around me.
 
Tygerbright
#268
Quote: Originally Posted by 55Mercury View Post

Wowza! Sorry I missed out on all the fun, bein' late to the ball 'n all.
Tigger, I forgive you, even if Jesus won't.
This thread is long overdue for a musical interlude!
(for Tigger 'n Pooh)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0sWF9iNLlcM

I thank you for that.

Sadly Petros thought it was actually ethical to threaten me with actions that go off of this site and could burn my e-mail use and URLs and effing with my finances, work, health care ect using you as an excuse.

And ignoring the same unmodified language used by others.

Hence me not really being around much....I literally shouldn't risk it and seriously don't trust him not to do as he threatened.
 
petros
#269
Im mean yet here you are...


Have a nice day.
 
Dixie Cup
#270
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Eat your heart out, paleface!


He is beautiful!
 

Similar Threads

18
1739
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
by Hoid | Jun 11th, 2020
9
Man robs same Alexandria bank five times
by Tecumsehsbones | Sep 9th, 2013