Desperate, vile, lying, pedophile? Nah

Girth
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

Deadnaming with proof of malice is illegal in Canada.

lol...really?

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

lol...really?

Really I think it's covered under C-16, deadnaming done with provable malice is hate speech and tied to endangerment as well if done publicly like doxxing.

TERFs fought this pretty desperately because it caps their entire flow of bull excrement.

Girth
+2

Really I think it's covered under C-16, deadnaming done with provable malice is hate speech and tied to endangerment as well if done publicly like doxxing.
TERFs fought this pretty desperately because it caps their entire flow of bull excrement.

hahaha..

That's not in the law, but it is cute of you to imagine it is.

Tygerbright

hahaha..

I'm very sure it's covered.

You're very desperate to think it's not but them again of everyone here in the community I've met you've a staggering TERFload of anti-trans resources and even talking points.

Serryah

I'm very sure it's covered.

You're very desperate to think it's not but them again of everyone here in the community I've met you've a staggering TERFload of anti-trans resources and even talking points.

TBH I don't see it covered anywhere.

It might be a per legal case thing but honestly unless you can find it somewhere I haven't seen it, deadnaming isn't in C-16.

gerryh
+3

hahaha..

Haven't you noticed, he/she/it makes it up as he/she/it goes along. Most of what he/she/it posts is made up bullshit.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

TBH I don't see it covered anywhere.

It might be a per legal case thing but honestly unless you can find it somewhere I haven't seen it, deadnaming isn't in C-16.

It's counted as hate speech.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Haven't you noticed, he/she/it makes it up as he/she/it goes along. Most of what he/she/it posts is made up bullshit.

It's counted under hate speech.

You ignorant transphobe.

gerryh
+2 / -1

You ignorant transphobe.

Nope, and nope. Its ignorant t peices of shit, like yourself, that give the lgbtq movement a bad name. You're really not that much different than Yusra Khogali.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Nope, and nope. Its ignorant t peices of shit, like yourself, that give the lgbtq movement a bad name. You're really not that much different than Yusra Khogali.

Your tantrum sweetie doesn't change the law.

taxslave
+1

You ignorant transphobe.

LINK. Bullshitter.