Desperate, vile, lying, pedophile? Nah


Girth
+1 / -1
#121
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

Deadnaming with proof of malice is illegal in Canada.

lol...really?
 
Tygerbright
#122
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

lol...really?

Really I think it's covered under C-16, deadnaming done with provable malice is hate speech and tied to endangerment as well if done publicly like doxxing.

TERFs fought this pretty desperately because it caps their entire flow of bull excrement.
 
Girth
+2
#123
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

Really I think it's covered under C-16, deadnaming done with provable malice is hate speech and tied to endangerment as well if done publicly like doxxing.
TERFs fought this pretty desperately because it caps their entire flow of bull excrement.

hahaha..

That's not in the law, but it is cute of you to imagine it is.
 
Tygerbright
#124
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

hahaha..

That's not in the law, but it is cute of you to imagine it is.

I'm very sure it's covered.

You're very desperate to think it's not but them again of everyone here in the community I've met you've a staggering TERFload of anti-trans resources and even talking points.
 
Serryah
#125
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

I'm very sure it's covered.

You're very desperate to think it's not but them again of everyone here in the community I've met you've a staggering TERFload of anti-trans resources and even talking points.




TBH I don't see it covered anywhere.


It might be a per legal case thing but honestly unless you can find it somewhere I haven't seen it, deadnaming isn't in C-16.
 
gerryh
+3
#126
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

hahaha..
That's not in the law, but it is cute of you to imagine it is.

Haven't you noticed, he/she/it makes it up as he/she/it goes along. Most of what he/she/it posts is made up bullshit.
 
Tygerbright
#127
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

TBH I don't see it covered anywhere.


It might be a per legal case thing but honestly unless you can find it somewhere I haven't seen it, deadnaming isn't in C-16.

It's counted as hate speech.
 
Tygerbright
#128
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Haven't you noticed, he/she/it makes it up as he/she/it goes along. Most of what he/she/it posts is made up bullshit.

It's counted under hate speech.

You ignorant transphobe.
 
gerryh
+2 / -1
#129
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

It's counted under hate speech.
You ignorant transphobe.

Nope, and nope. Its ignorant t peices of shit, like yourself, that give the lgbtq movement a bad name. You're really not that much different than Yusra Khogali.
 
Tygerbright
#130
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Nope, and nope. Its ignorant t peices of shit, like yourself, that give the lgbtq movement a bad name. You're really not that much different than Yusra Khogali.

Your tantrum sweetie doesn't change the law.
 
taxslave
+1
#131
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

It's counted under hate speech.
You ignorant transphobe.

LINK. Bullshitter.
 

Similar Threads

2
Vile Paedophile Gang Jailed
by Locutus | Sep 11th, 2015
2
Desperate gregor is desperate
by Locutus | Nov 12th, 2014