IGA Turns Away Customer Who Cannot Wear Mask for Medical Reasons

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

I agree she has alternatives - some grocery stores even deliver. I would ask her what her specific situation was - did she absolutely have to go to the store in person or can she not either order via phone and then pick it up or have it delivered. Hey Techom - I agree with you!!! Yay!!

Will wonders never cease?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

As has been pointed out, she has other options besides walking around the store without a mask.

From the OP:

The government decree that mandated masks in all indoor public spaces in Quebec made exceptions for those who cannot wear a mask due to pre-existing medical issues (asthma, PTSD, heart issues ...).

Assuming that's correct, she doesn't need to wear a mask. It would be a good idea for her to wear a face shield or other protective device (can't think of one offhand, but then again, I ain't real bright). But she was in compliance with the mask order.

Hoid
The rule in Quebec is to wear a mask or a face covering.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

From the OP:
The government decree that mandated masks in all indoor public spaces in Quebec made exceptions for those who cannot wear a mask due to pre-existing medical issues (asthma, PTSD, heart issues ...).
Assuming that's correct, she doesn't need to wear a mask. It would be a good idea for her to wear a face shield or other protective device (can't think of one offhand, but then again, I ain't real bright). But she was in compliance with the mask order.

Didnt say she wasn't.

Tecumsehsbones

Didnt say she wasn't.

Ya mutha wears army boots!

(Your line is "Of course she does. She's a sergeant-major in the First Division.")

Girth

I do hope the white coats find your sorry ass soon, before you hurt someone. You are one sick son of a bitch.

Relax, honey.

I was being facetious.