Donald Trump team 'discussing plans for Muslim registration system'

selfsame
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Understand this: Islam is hated by most of the world.

So why do you burn your heart, Ugly Zionist!?
If most of the world hate the Islam, why are you bothering yourself by spreading your poison, which will certainly poison you yourself and your evil will at last turn to you in fact.

Murphy
Conservative
+2
At least you are trying to discuss something rather than quote the Quran. But this is not about me, and you cannot change the subject. This is about you constantly posting lies of Islam. Very few people here have ever lived in the Middle East or experienced the horrors that Islam encourages in its followers.

I will continue to point out your lies for as long as you continue to lie.

MHz

It's not about anything else but Islam. Not Americans. Not Europeans,. Not Zionists. You lie or try to change the subject every time you post.

Understand this: Islam is hated by most of the world. It is because you murder, destroy and trample the rights of people in the name of a false prophet. Despite being caught lying, you don't stop. You just keep on lying. You are a hateful man, selfsame, as is Islam.

That is because the hidden government needs a common enemy and since Muslims live in the areas being invaded, . . . . guess who made out to be the bad guy. That is a common theme for the US just about anyplace they venture. At some point it has to kick in that perhaps some of the blame for all the events that lead to military intervention or threats of military intervention are born in the US and that makes it an act of aggression rather than defense. The sad part is the US itself is a pawn rather than the king of anything.

Saudi and the Arab Nations that support their war against Syria are the same ones that where against Libya, a Muslim Nation where all the citizens had free access university education and an annual income that would put you in the middle class yet that was demolished while the brutality that is common place in the 5 Arab Nations that Saudi heads get the arms to kill lots of civilians. Tanks against street protests is the ratio used as can be shown by the number of strikes that kill nothing but civilians.

If there are rumors of Obama funding or encouraging violent protests then as soon as Trump sings in as Chief that is what he should declare and lock Washington down using the Military with tanks that shoot and then start asking questions. The American people will get behind it because if you fill out a tax form you also get a voting right in all the bills that are now governed by referendum and the IRS already has secure servers and the voters would gladly take on that role as it increases what their pensions end up being. That would also make coffee-shop chats about on going political issues would be encouraged rather than it leading to a shooting incident.

selfsame

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...in_the_Gospel_
quran-ayat(dot)com/conflicts/english2(dot)htm#The_Dispraise_of_Jews_in_the_Gosp el_

Machjo

At least you are trying to discuss something rather than quote the Quran. But this is not about me, and you cannot change the subject. This is about you constantly posting lies of Islam. Very few people here have ever lived in the Middle East or experienced the horrors that Islam encourages in its followers.

Are you really that afraid that everyone in the forum will suddenly adopt Islam?

I've read the Qur'an and won't be converting to Islam any time soon. That said, if we ignore the superstitions that have crept into Islam over the generations, Islam would be my second favourite religion.

Murphy
Conservative
+1
No, I am not worried at all abut Islam getting converts. I am selfsame's foil. The answer for you is simple: ignore both of us.

selfsame
Quote: Originally Posted by Machjo View Post

Are you really that afraid that everyone in the forum will suddenly adopt Islam?

I've read the Qur'an and won't be converting to Islam any time soon. That said, if we ignore the superstitions that have crept into Islam over the generations, Islam would be my second favourite religion.

I too condemns the superstitions and any innovation in the Islam, of which the Quran is the axis of the religion.
While there are so many fabricated traditions and hadiths.

Murphy
Conservative
+1
Of course you do. Islam is so misunderstood and poorly treated. Muslims love the world and wish everyone peace.

This is a link to the Clarion Project - http://www.clarionproject.org/about

selfsame

I am selfsame's foil.

Shylock, you are a failure, because all people know who you are.

Murphy
Conservative
Hardly, but keep trying.

MHz

How long did you live in the Middle East and what was your role during that time?

If you saw foreign troops doing what we have done in their land in your hometown what would your reaction be?? At my age and physical condition there isn't much I can do, back when I was 20 or so I was pretty active so my involvement would have been greater no matter which side of the fence I was on.

Machjo
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Shylock, you are a failure, because all people know who you are.

I don't think English is your mother tongue, so I'll cut you some slack here; but 'shylock' is a pretty derogatory word to describe a Jew, and even the Qur'an teaches respect for the Ahl-al-Kitab, no?

selfsame
Another image of the evil Shylock

Mowich
Conservative
+1

Another image of the evil Shylock

selfsame

I don't think English is your mother tongue, so I'll cut you some slack here; but 'shylock' is a pretty derogatory word to describe a Jew, and even the Qur'an teaches respect for the Ahl-al-Kitab, no?

This is in the Quran about them:

Quran 5: 60, which means:
{Say [Mohammed d]: "Shall I tell you [Jews] about something worse than that [you mock at, of our religion] e – concerning a reward from God [that will be for us? f]

They are those [your ancestors and you] whom God cursed g , and His wrath was kindled against them h ,

and He made out of their [dead bodies] the apes and swines
i [in Palestine, after the coming of Nabuchodonosor],

and [those who] served the Taghoot: the tyrant [: Nabuchodonosor, and Pharaoh before him.]
j

Those [who served Baal and Astaroth] are [today] worst in abode and farthest [than others] astray from the right way."}
.................................................. ................................

60 d To these Jews who mocked your prayers and denied your belief.
60 e Because we believe in God alone and we do not associate anything with Him.
60 f And we will not have evil as do you claim, but the evil will be for you and your ancestors who associated with God, and worshipped the calf, Baal, and Astaroth.
60 g i.e. God shifted him away from His mercy, and humiliated him.
60 h Because of their disbelieving and worshipping the idols.
60 i i.e. He created the apes and swines, in the country of Palestine, out of their dead corpses, and that was after the event of Nabuchodonosor.
60 j i.e. God caused them to be slaves of Nabuchodonosor who enslaved them for seventy years, as had Pharaoh enslaved them for two hundred years. This is in the in the life of the World; while in the Next Life, the spirits of the associaters and idolaters among them serve the devils in the Barzakh world (or the spirit world or the afterlife world.)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_60
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/5(dot)htm#a5_60
Last edited by selfsame; Nov 18th, 2016 at 04:49 PM..

Murphy
Conservative

English is not his mother tongue. He has lost his temper because he has stopped posting quotes and is now posting derogatory pictures. He is showing a side of himself that he should have kept hidden. The deceit runs deep in this one.

Machjo
According to the Qur'an, can a Muslim marry a Jew?

Remington1
I know that terrorism has made everybody pause and questions what is going on, but if history has taught me anything, it's that what is happening in the US is wrong on every level. This Registering of innocent Muslims is very unsettling for me. After the registering, what comes next, colour clothing, etc.. Most Americans recognize the difference between a muslim and a terrorist, but many have forgotten or never wanted to know!! Canada needs to be ready to accept these people please. I for one would definitely be at the border helping them to sneak in if needed. Americans need to wake up quickly, they shouldn't want their nation to be remembered for hatred, which in turn becomes the legacy of their children.

selfsame

According to the Qur'an, can a Muslim marry a Jew?

A man who is a Muslim can marry a Jewish woman.

This is in the Quran 5: 5, which means:
{Likewise [those] women who believe, that are chaste in wedlock,
and in wedlock [those] chaste women of those
c given the Scripture before you,
if you give to the [women] their dowries; you being chaste in wedlock, not adulterous, nor having secret girlfriends
}
.................................................. ......................

5 c Like Jews, Christians and Sabaeans; you are allowed to marry them on condition

>> that she is a monotheist (devoting herself exclusively to God alone), and that she is not any associater or idolater,
>> then she should convert to the Islam religion.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_5
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/5(dot)htm#a5_5

Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1 View Post

I know that terrorism has made everybody pause and questions what is going on, but if history has taught me anything, it's that what is happening in the US is wrong on every level. This Registering of innocent Muslims is very unsettling for me. After the registering, what comes next, colour clothing, etc.. Most Americans recognize the difference between a muslim and a terrorist, but many have forgotten or never wanted to know!! Canada needs to be ready to accept these people please. I for one would definitely be at the border helping them to sneak in if needed. Americans need to wake up quickly, they shouldn't want their nation to be remembered for hatred, which in turn becomes the legacy of their children.

I appreciate your words, but I think America is and was based on racial segregation and discrimination, and now Americans are provoked by Zionists against Muslims.

When the Americans kidnapped the Africans as animals hunted and they took them to their farms and enslaved them.
And the Americans almost exterminated the race of Red Indians.

Moreover, one of the past American presidents suggested that they should not receive Jews to America or else they would lead to complete destruction and ruining of every good thing (he was right in fact.)
Last edited by selfsame; Nov 18th, 2016 at 05:03 PM..

Mowich
Conservative

selfsame
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

To me, I don't trust them; can anyone trust a snake or a scorpion? and are not worthy of ten penny.
Last edited by selfsame; Nov 18th, 2016 at 04:48 PM..

Mowich
Conservative

To me, I don't trust them; and are not worthy of ten penny.

selfsame

quran-ayat(dot)com/conflicts/english2(dot)htm#The_Dispraise_of_Jews_in_the_Gosp el_

Murphy
Conservative
I rest my case.

Remington1
+1

This is in the Quran 5: 5, which means:
{Likewise [those] women who believe, that are chaste in wedlock,
and in wedlock [those] chaste women of those
c given the Scripture before you,
if you give to the [women] their dowries; you being chaste in wedlock, not adulterous, nor having secret girlfriends
}
.................................................. ......................

5 c Like Jews, Christians and Sabaeans; you are allowed to marry them on condition

>> that she is a monotheist (devoting herself exclusively to God alone), and that she is not any associater or idolater,

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_5
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/5(dot)htm#a5_5

I appreciate your words, but I think America is and was based on racial segregation and discrimination, and now Americans are provoked by Zionists against Muslims.

When the Americans kidnapped the Africans as animals hunted and they took them to their farms and enslaved them.
And the Americans almost exterminated the race of Red Indians.

Moreover, one of the past American presidents suggested that they should not receive Jews to America or else they would lead to complete destruction and ruining of every good thing (he was right in fact.)

Your welcome Selfsame, but I'm afraid my decision lies with my Muslim drinking buds, who are atheist as they come. I think one of them told me he'd been to a mosque once with his uncle! Maybe the closest to anything religion they might have experience is the cross on top of my Harley poker table! I believe in saving anybody that is innocent, I don't care if they are Muslims, Jews or Christians, they have equal billing in my view.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Maybe, he was talking about the filthy, cuthroat, itinerent nomads out in the desert ... you know, the ones that run Mecca, these days?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Welcome to Trump Land:

A Muslim man was just firebombed while driving on a Texas highway

More than one man in a truck with a gun-rack in the back window is somebody that usually is given the right of way even if they are driving like *ssholes. That is that last kind of person you want to piss off.
Did he have some vanity plates that identified him as a Muslim? If he did that would make him stupid to boot, if not, maybe he has some bad driving habits and somebody was sending a message that didn't get through.

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Maybe, he was talking about the filthy, cuthroat, itinerent nomads out in the desert ... you know, the ones that run Mecca, these days?

In their 4 wheel drive bulletproof Rolls?? Mecca is a business just as much as the Vatican is a bank and not a house about salvation of the soul. I wonder if they will use that almost tornado as part of the attractions you can experience in a visit or use that as an excuse to introduce a virtual version available online for a low monthly fee and that would net you a few billion members, most of whom will never see the place or the surrounding scenery. Google street view where the viewer picks the mode of transport from old camel to something designed for a NASCAR road race circuit. One version could include the bumps in the road and in the other one you may have to bank some corners to keep people on the road. Either way you make a lot more money from the global community over a full year than by the largest crowd of people that visit during a few special months.

Something I would like to see them do just to show they are eager to find 'common ground' and that is the horns that Mosques blow (in Jerusalem) as a call to prayers thing could be replaced by a text message if the Muslims were allowed to have cell phones. Israel would insist in back door access so it might be good as a family intercom rather than a secure tool for private material. Perhaps as a trial starting with Jewish holy days such as Passover and a weekly Sabbath rather than a blanket ban as Muslims also have holy days that should be remembered. Jerusalem was designed to be an international city so that would put her on the same level as the Vatican. If the Vatican has a presence in Jerusalem is that at the request of somebody or is that something they demand they have the right to do that under their own authority. Those are two very different scenes even though the headlines would almost be the same. The RCC sets up shop in Jerusalem.
They could/should modify the UN and become the headquarters for that also and that way they get to voice an 'opinion' on what should happen in certain areas such as the EU and Russian and Iran and friends would be the reason Israel wants to be the air-force for the whole of the EU once the US pulls back it's forces. Could you ever swing a wild story if Israel was to also have a lot of political authority over those EU should there be any opposition to Israel taking over as the headquarters of the EU who might use Brussels as a front for the financial center also being controlled by Jerusalem rather than the new UN surviving on donations like it does today. Admin fees for monitoring the production and delivery of material things is still the best position to be in if you want to make money for doing nothing but raising the price a bit under 'delivery charge'.

darkbeaver
Republican
Discrimination on the basis of religion. Muslims first and then the rest of us. You will adhere to the new world religion or you will not adhere to anything at all. Only believers may have oxygen.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Oh hey it's the Republicans' favourite people, The FBI

Hate crimes against Muslims in U.S. surged 67% last year, FBI report finds - World - CBC News

right wingers sued to complain that liberals were engaging in a war on religion - well now, what have we here ???

selfsame

To me, ... and are not worthy of ten penny.

I apologize for these words which in fact are the transgression.
But they provoked me to utter such words.

So I have to say: not all Jews are Zionists; some Jews are fair and good citizens and do good work towards people.
While .. the Ugly Zionists like Murphy et al

The Ugly Zionists are the rancorous, cursive and malicious. They on purpose provoke people and work all the evil everywhere.

Concerning this, see this Quran revelation 3: 113-114

[When the previous aya was revealed concerning the rebuke of Jews, they said: "Then according to your words: all Jews are disbelievers and all of them will go into Hell, including even those who converted!"
Therefore this aya was revealed:]

{113. Not all of them [: Jews] are alike [in the work and word]: there is an upright group a among the people of the Bible who recite God's revelations [of the Quran] throughout the night, and [in addition] they prostrate themselves in adoration b .

114. They [: those Jews who converted] believe in God [alone, without associating anything with Him] and the Last Day [: the Doomsday c ]; they enjoin righteousness, forbid indecency and hasten to [do] charity [to the poor and needy];
such are [included] among the righteous [believers.
d]}
.................................................. ...............

113 a Those [Jews] who converted and believed like Abd Allah son of Salam and his companions.
113 b In gratitude to God for that He guided them, and they prostrate themselves also when an aya, commanding the prostration, is recited.

114 c Which will be in the last day of earth following which the earth will tear up and there will not be day and night afterwards.
114 d But not included with the disobedient Jews.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_113
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/3(dot)htm#a3_113

================================================== ================

Moreover, I tell you this:
This ugly Zionist (in so many posts) has been transgressing on God, the Quran and the prophet Mohammed and also on me by reviling and uttering so many bad words .. and then none came to tell him: this is not good, this is not proper.

Then when I replied to him with a strong and firm reply ... the Ugly Zionists came to help their comrade .. so where were you hiding when he transgressed and exceeded in his transgression and lies ?
Last edited by selfsame; Nov 19th, 2016 at 01:35 AM..