Donald Trump team 'discussing plans for Muslim registration system'


pgs
Free Thinker
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Maybe y'all can outlaw that. Shoot a few of 'em. That usually quiets 'em down.

Then you won't hear anything you don't want to hear, and you'll be free.

Don't need to go that far , yet >
 
Tecumsehsbones
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Don't need to go that far , yet >

Why wait? Go big or go home. Don't need scary-looking people threatening y'all by exercising their Constitutional rights.
 
Murphy
Conservative
#63
But it would appear that a day of reckoning is approaching. Exactly how that will proceed has yet to be announced.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

But it would appear that a day of reckoning is approaching. Exactly how that will proceed has yet to be announced.

There ain't gonna be no day of reckoning. Quit thinking life is like a bad movie.
 
Murphy
Conservative
#65
Sure there is. And movies have nothing to do with it. The US will lead a coalition that will recycle all their older, tactical nukes by leaving them for repackaging in the ME. It's win-win. Out with the old and no harm done. Remember, it's never a problem to leave your refuse on someone else's property. Out of sight. Out of mind.
 
Locutus
#66
lotta people wanting to express maudlin emotions about stuff.

they should go about their wee lives.

think for themselves.

it's best that way.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Oh hey it's the Republicans' favourite people, The FBI

Hate crimes against Muslims in U.S. surged 67% last year, FBI report finds - World - CBC News


might be all the false flags attributed to them by a crooked bunch of criminal beaurocraps
like all the faked incidents created to frame innocent people by the fbi who wont persecute hillary
 
davesmom
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Personally, I'm wondering just how they're going to hold 2-3 million people. They can't deport them all at once (and already some police and other officials are saying they won't be doing deportation orders) so that means holding these 'undesirables'. To do so would require a serious look at what would be appropriate...

Jails? Prisons? FEMA camps? Just what will be done?

While there is the denial of any sort of internment camps, the fact it's a "president" is one of the fears people protesting against Trump and his 'advisors'. It's now out there, it's a possible, and people have a right to be afraid.





If ;you're not an 'undesirable' there's no need to be afraid.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#69
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

...false flags....

Hehehehe
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
#70
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Well I for one agreed with what you had to say. Unfortunately, in Canada, the minute someone steps foot on our soil, they have the same rights as any other Canadian born here. I believe that this should change, especially in light of what is happening in the world today.


If they're here illegally, they should be deported immediately. Canada has literally thousands of illegal immigrants who were supposed to show up for immigration hearings and who have "disappeared". Where are they? What are they doing? We haven't a clue.


So the substance of your Post is good in my humble opinion. We may not need to make major changes; just little but substantive ones to ensure the people who come to our country really want to be here for the right reasons.


JMHO


PS - I don't know about the 5 year-rule as a landed immigrant to become a Canadian Citizen. I know of people who have been here only 2 years and are now Canadian citizens!!!

From the Govt of Canada website: You must have been physically present in Canada as a permanent resident for at least 1,460 days during the six years immediately before the date of your application. You must also be physically present for at least 183 days during each of four calendar years that are fully or partially within the six years immediately before the date of application.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#71
Welcome to Trump Land:


A Muslim man was just firebombed while driving on a Texas highway

Tom Cahill | November 17, 2016


Facebook Twitter


The latest attack against a Muslim following Trump’s election is perhaps the most vicious yet, as a man was randomly firebombed in his car.
While driving on the Katy Freeway from Houston to his home in Cypress, Texas, Syed Raza noticed two men in a purple truck, asking him to roll down his window, thinking they were asking for directions. When he did, the men laughed and threw something in his car, which immediately engulfed his vehicle in flames.
“All I could think is I need to get out of the car,” Raza told KPRC-TV in Houston.


A Muslim man was just firebombed while driving on a Texas highway
 
TenPenny
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmom View Post

If ;you're not an 'undesirable' there's no need to be afraid.



Yes, because the authorities never make mistakes or target innocent people.
 
davesmom
#73
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

From the Govt of Canada website: You must have been physically present in Canada as a permanent resident for at least 1,460 days during the six years immediately before the date of your application. You must also be physically present for at least 183 days during each of four calendar years that are fully or partially within the six years immediately before the date of application.



The Minister of Immigration should read that before he bring in more refugees. The refugees are getting services that citizens are not getting. ie health care, free housing.

Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Yes, because the authorities never make mistakes or target innocent people.



Oh My My! you must be one of those people who have NEVER made a mistake. Only those who never made a mistake should criticize someone who did.
 
TenPenny
+1
#74
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmom View Post

Oh My My! you must be one of those people who have NEVER made a mistake. Only those who never made a mistake should criticize someone who did.


So, first you say that you should have nothing to fear if you're not one of the targeted group, then you agree that authorities make mistakes, so you're agreeing that people will be shot/killed/rounded up/deported/jailed by mistake, but they shouldn't worry about it?


Do you even pay any attention to what you say?

Quote: Originally Posted by davesmom View Post

The Minister of Immigration should read that before he bring in more refugees. The refugees are getting services that citizens are not getting. ie health care, free housing.



What citizens of Canada don't get health care?
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#75
This debate must be really hard for somebody who doesn't really grasp the difference between a refugee and an immigrant.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

This debate must be really hard for somebody who doesn't really grasp the difference between a refugee and an immigrant.

Ones dirty smelly and poor. The other is poor, smelly and dirty
 
selfsame
#77
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Quran (3:54) "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them), and Allah is the best of schemers."

The Arabic word used for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'.

No, it does not mean the 'deceit'; for even the English translator did not give the meaning of the Arabic word as 'deceit'.

This is the explanation of this blessed aya in the Quran 3: 54

{Then, the [Jews] devised plotting [against Jesus, so as to kill him],
and God devised [against them, so that He made another man similar to Jesus in shape whom they crucified, and Jesus was saved from them];
the Best of devisers
b is God.}
.................................................. ..........................

54 b i.e. the most just and fair among devisers; because the devising is two kinds: good and evil; like His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 35: 43, which means:
(The evil plotting overwhelms only those who do it.)

The evil plotting is the perfidy and hypocrisy;

while the good plotting is like that you invite a man to goodness and righteousness, but he refuses that, so you plot for him and he will have benefit and advantage because of your plotting for him, and such plotting is good and plausible.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_54
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/3(dot)htm#a3_54
Last edited by selfsame; Nov 18th, 2016 at 02:51 PM..
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#78
George Takei: They interned my family. Don’t let them do it to Muslims.

There is dangerous talk these days by those who have the ear of some at the highest levels of government. Earlier this week, Carl Higbie, an outspoken Trump surrogate and co-chair of Great America PAC, gave an interview with Megyn Kelly of Fox News. They were discussing the notion of a national Muslim registry, a controversial part of the Trump administration’s national security plans, when Higbie dropped a bombshell: “We did it during World War II with Japanese, which, you know, call it what you will,” he said. Was he really citing the Japanese American internment, Kelly wanted to know, as grounds for treating Muslims the same way today? Higbie responded that he wasn’t saying we should return to putting people in camps. But then he added, “There is precedent for it.”
Stop and consider these words. The internment was a dark chapter of American history, in which 120,000 people, including me and my family, lost our homes, our livelihoods, and our freedoms because we happened to look like the people who bombed Pearl Harbor. Higbie speaks of the internment in the abstract, as a “precedent” or a policy, ignoring the true human tragedy that occurred.
I was just a child of 5 when we were forced at gunpoint from our home and sent first to live in a horse stable at a local race track, a family of five crammed into a single smelly stall. It was a devastating blow to my parents, who had worked so hard to buy a house and raise a family in Los Angeles. After several weeks, they sent us much farther away, 1,000 miles to the east by rail car, the blinds of our train cars pulled for our own protection, they said. We disembarked in the fetid swamps of Arkansas at the Rohwer Relocation Center. Really, it was a prison: Armed guards looked down upon us from sentry towers; their guns pointed inward at us; searchlights lit pathways at night. We understood. We were not to leave.
My parents did their best to make life seem normal. As a child, I very readily accepted our new circumstance and adjusted to it. As far as I was concerned, it was normal to line up to use the common latrine, or to eat wretched grub in a common mess hall, prisoners in our own country. It was normal for us to share a single small barrack with no privacy whatsoever. And it was normal to stand each day in our makeshift classroom, reciting the words to the Pledge of Allegiance, “With liberty and justice for all,” as I looked past the U.S. flag out the window, the barbed wire of the camp just visible behind it.
Not until I was older did I understand the irony of those words and the injustice that had been visited on so many of us. As I studied civics and government in school, I came to see the internment as an assault not only upon an entire group of Americans, but upon the Constitution itself — how its guarantees of due process and equal protection had been decimated by forces of fear and prejudice unleashed by unscrupulous politicians. It had been a Democratic administration at the time, under Franklin D. Roosevelt, that had ordered us to the camps, proving that demagoguery and race-baiting knows no party.
It took decades for the United States to own up to what it had done and officially apologize for the internment, offering symbolic monetary reparations to the survivors. I donated my own check to the Japanese American National Museum, whose mission, like mine, has been to help ensure the mistakes of the past are never repeated. That is why these words by Higbie, which ominously are representative of much of the current thinking in the incoming administration, have reopened very old and very deep wounds.
This was not the first time the Trump camp had raised the internment. When he did so before, it wasn’t as the historical warning it should be, but as a precedent for what might yet come. In late 2015, during the presidential primary, Trump actually went on the record with Time magazine stating that he did not know whether he would have supported or opposed the internment. “I would have had to be there at the time to tell you, to give you a proper answer,” he said. He argued that FDR was “one of the most highly respected presidents,” and that what he was suggesting was “no different from FDR.” Trump hedged his response with a nod to the horror of the camps, but tellingly did not disavow them: “I certainly hate the concept of it. But I would have had to be there at the time to give you a proper answer.”
Higbie similarly has kept open the specter of the camps, in one breath stating that the does not favor the idea, but in the very next noting, “We have to protect America first.” Indeed, in a follow-up interview with the New York Times, Higbie doubled down on the unthinkable: “There is historical, factual precedent to do things [that] are not politically popular and sometimes not right, in the interest of national security.”
Let us all be clear: “National security” must never again be permitted to justify wholesale denial of constitutional rights and protections. If it is freedom and our way of life that we fight for, our first obligation is to ensure that our own government adheres to those principles. Without that, we are no better than our enemies.
Let us also agree that ethnic or religious discrimination cannot be justified by calls for greater security. During World War II, the government argued that military authorities could not distinguish between alleged enemy elements and peaceful, patriotic Japanese Americans. It concluded, therefore, that all those of Japanese descent, including American citizens, should be presumed guilty and held without charge, trial or legal recourse, in many cases for years. The very same arguments echo today, on the assumption that a handful of presumed radical elements within the Muslim community necessitates draconian measures against the whole, all in the name of national security.
It begins with profiling and with registries, but as Trump and Higbie have made clear, once the safety of the country is at stake, all safeguards are off. In their world, national security justifies actions that are “sometimes not right,” and no one really can guarantee where it will end.
We cannot permit this invidious thinking, discredited by history at the cost of so much misery and suffering by innocents, to take root once again in America, let alone in the White House. The stigmatization, separation and labeling of our fellow humans based on race or religion has never led to a more secure world. But it has too often led to one where the most vulnerable pay the highest price.
The Constitution and the government exist in large measure to protect against the excesses of democracies. This is particularly salient when, in an atmosphere of fear or mistrust, one group is singled out and vilified, as Japanese Americans were during World War II and as Muslim Americans are today. How terrible it is to contemplate, once again, that the government itself might once more be the very instrument of terror and division. That cannot happen again. We cannot allow it.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.25f11410610f


Take us out, Mr. Sulu.
 
Murphy
Conservative
+2
#79
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

No, it does not mean the 'deceit'; for even the English translator did not give the meaning of the Arabic word as 'deceit'.

This is the explanation of this blessed aya in the Quran 3: 54...SNIP

I'm afraid that it does. You are expected to say that to people who do not speak Arabic, so that you can trick them into thinking you mean them no harm. Mohammad was fine with lying to accomplish jihad. once again, you are a liar.

 
Machjo
#80
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It worked the last time.

The last time, he also had the Waffen SS to do the secret dirty work that the regular German army would refuse to do and would probably be shocked to hear.

Maybe Bannon could create a US Presidential Special Forces Squadron (USPreSpeFoS) that could do the secret dirty work that US Marines wouldn't have the stomach to even know about.
 
selfsame
#81
Some rumors and deception of Zionists concerning Muslims in America .. of course the most cursive in enmity against Muslims are Jews and Zionists.

In fact .. in fact .. in fact: how many times I should assert this!

If Americans want to prosper and live peacefully and have all the blessings of God Most Gracious: they should expel the Zionists out of America .. or else the Zionists will bring about the complete destruction of America from every aspect: economic destruction and social corruption.
 
davesmom
+1
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmom View Post

The Minister of Immigration should read that before he bring in more refugees. The refugees are getting services that citizens are not getting. ie health care, free housing.





Oh My My! you must be one of those people who have NEVER made a mistake. Only those who never made a mistake should criticize someone who did.



Your posts are among the most brainless here. Not worthy of response. Bye-Bye.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#83
I agree with the last post 1000%.
 
davesmom
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmom View Post

Your posts are among the most brainless here. Not worthy of response. Bye-Bye.


There now, everybody happy?
 
Murphy
Conservative
+1
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Some rumors and deception of Zionists concerning Muslims in America .. of course the most cursive in enmity against Muslims are Jews and Zionists. SNIP.


It's not about anything else but Islam. Not Americans. Not Europeans,. Not Zionists. You lie or try to change the subject every time you post.

Understand this: Islam is hated by most of the world. It is because you murder, destroy and trample the rights of people in the name of a false prophet. Despite being caught lying, you don't stop. You just keep on lying. You are a hateful man, selfsame, as is Islam.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

It's not about anything else but Islam. Not Americans. Not Europeans,. Not Zionists. You lie or try to change the subject every time you post. Understand this: Islam is hated by most of the world. It is because you murder, destroy and trample the rights of people in the name of a false prophet. Despite being caught lying, you don't stop. You just keep on lying. You are a hateful man, selfsame, as is Islam/.

Wrong.

"When differences within groups are greater than differences between groups, only the most trivial and obvious generalizations are possible."

-- James P. Hogan

Actually, Hogan was wrong. What he should have said is "only the most trivial and obvious generalizations can be correct."
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#87
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I agree with the last post 1000%.

Sometimes I actually feel sorry for them...then I realize what a bunch of racist, bigoted *******s they are and the feeling subsides
 
selfsame
#88
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

I'm afraid that it does. You are expected to say that to people who do not speak Arabic

And you know Arabic?

I surprise from such people: they know a lot about the Quran and about the Islam, and yet they are not God-fearing; they don't fear God and tell lies about the Quran and about the Islam.

In addition, even Muslims themselves (in addition to others) they do not know the exact meaning of a large part of the Quran ayat: which are the ambiguous ayat (or the mutashabihat)

Therefore, God's enemies go to such ambiguous ayat the meaning of which is not clear and try to seduce people and turn them from belief and bar others from embracing the Islam which is the last religion of God.

Quran 3: 7, which means:
{[God] is He Who has revealed to you [Mohammed] the Book [: the Quran] some of which being 'precise' ayat a ; they are the essence of the Book, [whereas] others being 'analogous ' b .
So those, in whose hearts is a deviation [from the truth]; these follow the 'analogous' [ayat] therein
c : seeking to seduce [people and turn them away d ], and seeking to interpret it. e

[Therefore, God answered them:]

While none but God [only] knows its interpretation f ;
those – having sure knowledge – say: "We have believed in it g: each [of the 'precise' and the 'analogous'] being from our Lord.
h "
Surely, none may accept admonition save men having discerning hearts.
}
.................................................. ..................................

7 a i.e. perfected in their words, understandable in meaning, and not mysterious to man.

7 b i.e. the ambiguous or allegorical ayat, which are ambiguous to man in meaning and implication.

7 c and take it as an argument to their falsehood.
7 d i.e. seeking to confound the weak among people to turn them back from the religion of the Islam: so they say to them: if this had been revealed from God, then it would have been plain and understandable; but these are the words of Mohammed which he said of his own accord.

7 e i.e. seeking after its meaning and interpretation, so they say:
"What is the meaning of His saying [in the Quran 2: 174
(they [will] eat in their bellies nothing but fire.)
So is the eating in the belly or by the mouth?
Moreover they say: what is the meaning of His saying [in the Quran 37: 64]
(It is a tree growing in the bottom of Hell.)
So how can any tree survive in the fire: living without burning!?"
And so on, they object to the allegorical ambiguous ayat: denying them and mocking them, while the Prophet said to them: "As such has it been revealed."
And it is narrated that Abu Bakr asked the Prophet – salam to him – "Have you become grey-haired?" He answered: "This grey hair is because of such sooras (or chapters of the Quran) as chapter 81 (When the sun shall be 'divided into many spheres'.), and chapter 100 ([I swear] by that rushed forth, crying out!), and chapter 86 ([I swear] by the sky and [its] 'night visitant'!); and in another prophetic tradition, he said: "My hair has grown grey because of the chapter 11 and its adjacent chapters."

7 f i.e. none knows the interpretation of the allegorical ambiguous ayat in the Quran and their implication, but only God alone; because the allegorical ambiguous ayat tell about the past, foretell about the future and explain about the ethereal world: the world of souls; for you did not attend the past in order to know it, neither the future to understand it, nor do you understand anything about the ethereal world, because you have not yet gone to it.
For the tree which is in the bottom of Hell is ethereal not material as do you imagine, and the ether does not burn even though it is in the fire; and you have something like it which is the asbestos: it does not burn in the fire whatever time it may be exposed to it.
While about the eating in or by the belly: you have something like it: the fetus in his mother's womb: he is nourished via the umbilical cord, and does not eat by its mouth; and as such the people of the fire, because they are ethereal spirits, the fire enters their interior from everywhere of their organs.
7 g even though we don't know its interpretation.
7 h Who revealed it to our prophet.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible, who died in the year 1991 after the coming of the First Zionist Busch the Sinior to Iraq.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_7
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/3(dot)htm#a3_7

Anyone seeks after the truth, let him refer to the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/intro.php...the_similitude
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/intro(dot)php#The_Ambiguous_and_the_similitude
Last edited by selfsame; Nov 18th, 2016 at 03:31 PM..
 
Murphy
Conservative
#89
You are such a fool. Every time you are cornered, you attempt to change the subject, or lie. That is expected. That is what you expected to do.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkmkIPvdMIw
 
Mowich
Conservative
#90
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Some rumors and deception of Zionists concerning Muslims in America .. of course the most cursive in enmity against Muslims are Jews and Zionists.

In fact .. in fact .. in fact: how many times I should assert this!

If Americans want to prosper and live peacefully and have all the blessings of God Most Gracious: they should expel the Zionists out of America .. or else the Zionists will bring about the complete destruction of America from every aspect: economic destruction and social corruption.


In fact .. in fact .. in fact: how many times I should assert this!